Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How about anyone drive the Hyundai HL760-9 input good or bad?

randolph ยท 2010-11-04 17:20

got any input good or bad on this unit?

Replies2
  1. #1Wreckerman2010-11-04 17:33

    Thanks Randolph, I dont have enough posts to start a new thread. But like I said in the other thread, if you have any more questions for me in regards to the JCB's I may be able to answer them for you.

  2. #2motrack2010-11-04 20:33

    Dont have any experience with the 760-9s but lots of experience with the 760-4s......... we were a Hyundai dealer for years. My experience is they are a good solid reliable machine. The 760-4s used Cummins engines and clark drivetrain making them more american than some other loaders on the market. Hyundai parts were generaly available over night. If I were needing a loader they would be one of my top three picks.