Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How about that for a view.

ZAXIS ยท 2009-07-02 21:11

Ive had this in my computer for a while-thought I might as well share it with yall. Any ideas where this is??

Replies15
  1. #1Clubin2009-07-02 21:27

    Brautiful! Picture perfect.

  2. #2hvy 1ton2009-07-03 01:06

    Given the dolly trailer, its Europe. The mountains look kinda alp-like, but beyond that i got nothing.

  3. #3Bellboy2009-07-03 03:54

    Not the foggiest idea, but is that a Halla excavator?

  4. #4JTL2009-07-03 05:12

    Im pretty sure thats not Kansas there Toto! Id say Switzerland or somewhere else! Jason

  5. #5special tool2009-07-03 09:30

    Yup - looks like Switzerland or Austria.

  6. #6indian3472009-07-03 09:43

    With that cab over 10 wheeler you know its over ther some where. The wheels look like planartaries . Sharp picture !!!!!

  7. #7hippeg2009-07-03 12:57

    Tirol Austria This is Tirol In Austria

  8. #8stock2009-07-03 14:53

    looks like a fk fiat kobelco, in Austria Stock

  9. #9AtlasRob2009-07-03 17:55

    :woohoo WHERE YOU BEEN ? Great to have you back with us ZAXIS :beerchug :thumbsup I would have guessed Switzerland but Austria aint far out in my book either way its a very impressive picture. Bellboy, the handle of the poster would tell you what family of excavator to expect. Cant see Zaxis lowering his standards to type ..Halla ....let alone post a pic of one Zaxis I posted some pics for you a long time ago, and you might enjoy the thread anyway when you get a few spare minutes. :drinkup

  10. #10Yosemite2009-07-03 18:47

    I'd say that's FH, Fiat-Hitachi

  11. #11AtlasRob2009-07-04 10:39

    I would agree 100% and guess around the 15t size looking at the way it sits on that trailer. The thing that intrested me about it ( apart from the scenery ) is its got a VA boom on it which to me is unusual on a tracked exc, but might be normal in that country. I say unusual in, not common, not as in unknown. on edit, that could well be a 20t machine when I have another look.

  12. #12ZAXIS2009-07-05 19:22

    Thanks so much A-Rob!! Glad to be back. Im not sure where the photo is from but I thought she was a beauty- & yes A-Rob I am lowering my standards a little, but I thought she was a Fiat-Hitachi on the trailer. Kinda looks like he might be heading to the "Eagles Nest" (ha ha).:usa

  13. #13ZAXIS2009-07-05 19:33

    Just got to look at the pics- thanks mate!!:usa :notworthy

  14. #14dirtlover2009-07-06 16:13

    those rocks in the background look like pretty tough diggin'

  15. #15ZAXIS2009-07-06 17:00

    You got that right dirtlover-hope he's got some rock teeth on that bucket!!