Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How did I ever cope before??

xrlentau6 ยท 2008-10-14 06:36

Well its here only been in it 4 hours so far but what a machine compared to my old 753. Used to think I was just a poor operator before when trying to dig to levels with the 753 as it either wanted to skin the top, or dig down deep. With the new bigger machine its easy to set the depth i want and dig away and it just powers through at low revs. oh and all that at about 25 degrees with the air-con. Only problem I have is finding someone to drive my truck now so I can stay in the bobcat.

Replies4
  1. #1shane2008-10-14 23:12

    Nice rig. Saw your pics in the other post, too. Looks like you got it goin' on.....

  2. #2Squizzy246B2008-10-15 08:01

    :thumbsup:thumbsup Right....Now get back to work:cool2 Here's the list 1. Build spare tyre carrier on Trailer 2. Fit mudflaps on the trailer before the boys in blue getcha 3. Signwrite the Bobcat 4. Build a carrier bracket on the trailer for side mounting the forks .......wait a minute......I'll swap lists...mine is longer

  3. #3Bellboy2008-10-15 09:07

    Like the truck, what make? May I suggest the classifieds... for the new driver of course.

  4. #4xrlentau62008-10-16 02:33

    1. Build spare tyre carrier on Trailer (already done just hadnt mounted the wheel on there - is now) 2. Fit mudflaps on the trailer before the boys in blue getcha (hmmm yes never even noticed and its only a year old) 3. Signwrite the Bobcat ( still waiting on the farther in law to do the ute ) 4. Build a carrier bracket on the trailer for side mounting the forks ( need to build a braket on the frount so I can stand my new level bar up as its wont fit anywhere else, pallet forks are down the track. ) Foot note the more time I spend in this the better it is, wont go back to anything without a cab, but the thing just digs what I want to dig loving it so far. Bellboy, Its a Mitsubishi truck. Had it painted when I got it so that it stands out, most of my work is local within 20 kms/ appx 10 miles from home so people are getting to know the truck pretty well. And yes its due for a clean first thing monday morning.