Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How Did You Find Us?

Steve Frazier · 2005-02-27 13:44

We've had a recent influx of new members, I'm curious how everyone is finding out about us. Just jot down a reply whether you're a new or old member on how you learned about our site so I can focus on where to apply resources for expanding our membership. Remember, the more members we have, the greater our pool of information will be!! Thanks everyone!!

Replies1,103
  1. #1Cat4202005-02-27 14:00

    I believe that I found it by doing a search on Yahoo. Some older forums also came up, but nothing that was still active or as organized as this one.

  2. #2will_gurt2005-02-27 15:42

    I found this site thru SUPER MODERATOR digger242j!

  3. #3will_gurt2005-02-27 15:46

    As for passing the word about the site. I have a few cards left and the next visit to our local kobelco dealer I will be leaving a few cards to put on the parts counter to distribute them. This is done with thier blessings. Are there anymore of these cards available Steve?

  4. #4badranman2005-02-27 16:39

    I'm an older member and I believe I found this on Google when searching heavy equipment. That or someone on another site told me about it, I can't remember. :beatsme

  5. #5Dwan Hall2005-02-27 18:24

    I was invitted by someone on Plowsite.com

  6. #6nobull12005-02-27 18:44

    Older member first seen on tractorbynet.com http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...d=allposts&Main=297476&Search=true#Post338541

  7. #7DKinWA2005-02-27 20:44

    I think I found HE from a link on Tractorbynet too. Things have been pretty quiet until recently and I'm glad to see we have some new members to stimulate some discussions.

  8. #8littledenny2005-02-28 08:39

    I found this site from an article in Compact Equipment magazine, last fall, forget which issue it was - Sept or Oct, i'd guess. I'm all for upping the level of banter here, you guys seem pretty level headed. On a couple of the other sites Ive tried, I found that there were a select few guys who "know" they have all the answers and feel compelled to foist those answers upon the poor, hapless newbies who dare to try to break into their ongoing ramblings. After getting shot at a few times, I've slipped over into the monitor mode - It's no fun playing with someone who hogs all the toys. Much more friendly here, my kind of forum. Thanks, guys.

  9. #9PAYTON2005-02-28 16:44

    ive been around for a min or two. i honestly dont rember how i found this site. im thinking i saw a link to the site on a members profile on pirates4x4.com but i could be wrong. payton

  10. #10will_gurt2005-02-28 16:47

    I really feel like this sometime Payton. As a good thought I have a link on my personal webpage to help promote this forum.

  11. #11Steve Frazier2005-02-28 18:16

    Thanks for mentioning the cards Will!! I've got plenty of them here, anyone who'd like to have some just PM me your address and I'll get them out. Drop them anywhere you think there would be interest in the site, dealers, job sites, union halls, etc. We've picked up nearly a dozen new members this past week!! :thumbsup

  12. #12cat3202005-02-28 20:02

    old member from LTS. I took a bunch of cards from Greg At the snow and Ice show and keep them in my truck and give them out to others like us.

  13. #13DR RPM2005-02-28 20:16

    I found it through Bobtheoilguy's site, in one of the threads over there. :bash

  14. #14tadmasonry.com2005-03-01 18:45

    I found this site through a landscaping forum.Nice site

  15. #15norrodbh2005-03-07 13:31

    I was pointed in this direction by digger242j

  16. #16Tigerotor77W2005-04-14 10:25

    I was pointed here by someone as well... I misplaced the PM and wasn't sure who it was, but thanks!

  17. #17badranman2005-04-14 16:39

    You're welcome BobcatS250.. :waving

  18. #18Tigerotor77W2005-04-15 19:14

    Thanks! Hope things are going well your way.

  19. #19woberlin2005-04-15 19:24

    I found this site by doing a Yahoo search.

  20. #20Grader4me2006-01-12 05:25

    I was looking for a heavy equipment forum and found this link from plowsite.com Really nice to see a forum on heavy equipment, as there is a wealth of information for new and experienced operators as well. You cover a wide range of topics and recieve professional opinions from all over the country. Good Stuff!!

  21. #21Steve Frazier2006-01-12 10:42

    Thanks for joining us!! Our membership has been growing steadily and has really taken off the past couple weeks. Take a look around, feel free to jump in any thread or start one of your own!

  22. #22Squizzy246B2006-01-12 18:06

    I come here because nobody else will have me!! I googled for forums of this type. Its much more relaxed than some of the other forums where members can be seriously colour blind when it comes to machines. Forums are what the members make them.

  23. #23itsgottobegreen2006-01-13 01:22

    LetsTalkSnow.com

  24. #24Mr HMK2006-02-06 02:00

    I found you while I was searching info about my competitors.

  25. #25CAT245ME2006-02-11 15:47

    I spend a lot of time looking up heavy equipment and just recently came accross this site during a search.

  26. #26TDU2006-02-13 21:22

    Same as a few others........Digger242j gave me info'....... TDU:bouncegri

  27. #27Steve Frazier2006-02-13 21:31

    Uh oh......I suspect digger will be submitting travel expenses soon.......:crying

  28. #28TDU2006-02-13 21:59

    ..........and he only travels 'First Class'...:yup TDU

  29. #29digger242j2006-02-13 22:08

    Yeah, and, I only recruit those who meet our stringent qualifications. (Those would be: breathing, and able to manipulate a keyboard well enough to make some sort of sense.) Really, I pointed out the site to TDU because I know we need somebody to keep an eye on Squizzy... :bouncegri And I don't suspect I'll be seeing a check anytime soon... :crying

  30. #30rolloffhill2006-02-23 21:50

    Refered by Dozerboy...:thumbsup

  31. #31rino14942006-02-23 21:53

    Referred by farmerted on another forum.

  32. #32hillrancher2006-02-23 22:47

    found heavy equipment forum I found sit searching google for use motor grader. This month

  33. #33richardbrackin2006-02-23 23:09

    Googled it looking for 'heavy equipment forums' of all things. :notworthy

  34. #34stuvecorp2006-02-24 01:22

    Found it from Lets Talk Snow site. Enjoy the site and wisdom from the board.

  35. #35Squizzy246B2006-02-24 03:25

    Hey, I can get into plenty of trouble without help:wink2

  36. #36scsmith422006-04-27 17:24

    Found it posted in a link on the ForestryForum.

  37. #37Wulf2006-04-27 20:49

    Googled it researching equipment... you have a great forum here and a great bunch of guys

  38. #38BRL2006-04-28 12:30

    Welcome! And I'm glad you guys found us. :thumbsup

  39. #39Steve Frazier2006-04-28 19:39

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Ditto what BRL said!

  40. #40farmerted442006-04-29 01:00

    :Cowboy Welcome!!!!

  41. #41CGSI2006-05-24 10:45

    I followed your link from LTS. I am glad I did.:notworthy

  42. #42Steve Frazier2006-05-24 18:10

    Glad to have you aboard!!!

  43. #43CharlieFoxtrot2006-06-12 18:13

    I followed a link from another board to the pics of the excavator boom that sliced into an overpass from the road below. That was a long time ago, and I'm glad I remembered I found you thru that story so I could search that board to find the link again and join today! See my post in "introductions" kevin

  44. #44T Red2006-06-13 16:01

    I found this site through a post at Yahoo. Good job on this forum Steve. Tim

  45. #45Steve Frazier2006-06-13 23:57

    Thanks, and Welcome!!:drinkup

  46. #46Ryno2006-06-14 22:50

    How did I find this forum? I went digging.:wink2 Actually, I knew there had to be one, so I googled it. It's been invaluable, I'm glad to be here! :bouncegri

  47. #47tuney4432006-06-16 10:23

    Referred from Dozer boy over at the Diesel Place.Love this site--much friendlier here--you guys are cool--we ought to have a barby at Steve's place this summer--I know where he lives:bouncegri :bouncegri

  48. #48PMP2006-06-26 18:01

    New Member Hi. Just wanted to say, "Great site with loads of information. Thanks. I was sent the site link by ATGreene.

  49. #49PROCUT12006-06-26 22:11

    Saw it across the windshield of a Pelican truck locally. HA

  50. #50Steve Frazier2006-06-27 00:20

    We'll take 'em any way we can get 'em, LOL!!

  51. #51RentalMan2006-08-13 14:30

    I found it the same way :thumbsup

  52. #52LowBoy2006-11-25 09:35

    Found this forum by... I found this forum the other night simply by wanting to see if a heavy equipment forum existed out in cyberspace. So, I typed in "heavy equipment forums" into my Yahoo browser, and VOILA! there it was...:bouncegri I was subscribed to a couple of trucking forums previously, but I quit using them because it seemed every time I would post or reply to a topic or thread, 5-10 "scientists" would come back with a reply that was either sarcastic or plain ignorant, and I realized they knew way more than I did, even with my 25+ years around trucks and equipment. So I left them to their own misery. So, I searched for a forum where the majority of the people would have a better grip on their attitudes and not be so "critical", and maybe even consider learning from others rather than have ALL the answers. I learn something new each and every time I log onto HEF.com. That's quality entertainment right there...:thumbsup

  53. #53jrtraderny2006-11-26 20:36

    Found you guys awhile back while researching tracked skidsteers. Finally got around to joining up tonite. See that there are a bunch of folks from NY on here, as I am also. So thought I'd say Hi. Jim

  54. #54jmac2006-11-26 23:19

    I found this site from plowsite and would have to say that I have learned alot from all you guys. I log on hear every time I get on the web. First place I go. Also the other sites that I have been on every one was an expert and cocky. Not on HEF! The best bunch of guys on the internet. My wife kids me every night "so are you talking to your girlfriends" I just say yup honey thats what I am doing.

  55. #55jimsbcs2006-12-18 22:59

    Found this site thru Diesel Place. also, :thumbsup

  56. #56smalltime2006-12-19 19:15

    I found this site through a search for Grey Market excavators. The info. on here helped make up my mind not to buy one. I don't use the forum every day, but when I do, I almost always learn something new. I ended up buying a Bobcat 430, instead of the grey market komatsu. Thanks for all the info.

  57. #57innovative12007-01-02 13:12

    I came upon your banner ad via the construction equipment magazine website. I am looking forward to networking and discussing equipment issues with your forum participants.

  58. #58farm_boy2007-01-02 13:36

    I am pretty new to the forum...I joined a couple of weeks ago. I have lots of respect for the other members here. Tons and I mean tons of knowledge and experience here. Great site for various topics and information. I was referred by a co-worker quite a while back that checks the "gossip" on the board. Keep up the good work!!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

  59. #59JDOFMEMI2007-01-03 22:09

    I found the place through a link in a DHS Diecast thread. I see a couple of my forum friends from there as well. I spent all day reading threads, and decided to go ahead and join. Seems like a nice place. Looks like a lot of information to be had here. I hope to be of help sometimes, and not a hinderance.

  60. #60innovative12007-01-03 23:41

    Jerry what part of socal are you from? i1

  61. #61JDOFMEMI2007-01-04 22:54

    Temecula

  62. #62LowBoy2007-01-05 21:24

    I found it by typing in Heavy Equipment Forums one day; and just like majic...this here site popped up outa thin air...Kinda creepy if you ask me...:beatsme (Sorry for the influx of color, Steve. It's my way of "emphasizing" my emotions... )

  63. #63LightningLoader2007-01-12 16:36

    somebody posted a link at arboristsite.com showing some pictures of destroyed equipment.

  64. #64OzDozer2007-01-18 22:46

    Found the site doing a google search on some equipment question .. Looks like a good site, I've checked in .. My everyday job is moderator and regular contributor on the ACME BB .. .. http://www.antiquecaterpillar.org

  65. #65Serv2007-01-19 12:07

    I googled "Heavy Equipment Forums" when I was looking for help, advice and info on buying my used dozer and the old FiatAllis scraper I acquired and fixed up.

  66. #66alan627b2007-01-20 01:43

    I believe it was King Of Obsolete that put a link to it on the ACME Cat bulletin board. Very enjoyable so far! alan627b Here's a few links for you all... ACME (Cat) http://www.antiquecaterpillar.org/ ACMOC (Cat) http://www.acmoc.org/ACMOC_BB/ Redpower BB (IH) http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php IBDozing (all brands) http://ibdozing.com/message.htm Allis Chalmers http://www.allischalmers.com/ TournaNet (LeTourneau, forum coming soon) http://www.tournanet.com/ stuff for sale, tons of pics. Machinerytrader http://www.machinerytrader.com/ Like models? DHS Diecast http://dhsdiecast.com/ They have a bulletin board too, lots of pics of model and real machines. Buffalo Road Imports http://www.toyline.com/bri/ That ought to keep you busy for awhile! alan627b

  67. #67Paul W2007-01-29 19:54

    A long and winding road..... I hang out w/ OzDozer and Alan627B a bunch on the ACME site.... I got here the same way Alan did, via a link from the 'King'...... I call Alan627B by a few different names...... Flip, Flippy,Flipper.... Thats all I'm gonna say! He's gonna have to tell the rest of the story! Paul W (AKA Paul on the ACME site.... Simple huh?)

  68. #68alan627b2007-01-31 19:02

    Let's just say that I found out the best way to unload a 627B scraper isn't over the side! I'l find the pics, if you insist... Here's one way to see what I did...not my best work! http://dhsdiecast.com/content/gallery/index.cfm?gallery_id=10&startRow=97&cust_id=0 alan627b

  69. #69Countryboy2007-02-01 01:45

    Well atleast you didn't get hurt. :thumbsup And you made a bad situation better by taking pics. :yup We always do. And to keep this thread on track, I found this site by searching for "heavy equipment forum" on Yahoo . It was at the top of the list.

  70. #70dgreene2007-02-01 08:16

    My brothers are greenie and 450d lc they told me about it.

  71. #71digger242j2007-02-01 11:42

    Welcome to the forums! I don't know that we have anyone other members from the same family. If so, I don't recall any of them having said so. So, as kids, which brother(s) got beat up on by the other one(s)?

  72. #72dgreene2007-02-01 13:29

    greenie always took the beatings and now look at him with the big toys

  73. #73proteksandblast2007-02-03 18:13

    i found this site with google search for equipment, ive read some interesting threads here. i am not an operator nor an owner. i am an owner of a sandblasting and painting company in ontario canada that has been repainting heavy equipment for a lot of years, i am finding myself taking more of an interest in heavy equipment. i look forward to reading and posting on this site. Maybe even make a few new friends as well.

  74. #74nobull12007-02-03 18:28

    Glad to see you have joined. I bet you have a lot of knowledge as to the best ways and type of paints to use on heavy equipment. I'm sure a lot of members would appreciate your opinions. Welcome

  75. #75jimmyjack2007-02-03 22:31

    found it from a link that king of obsolete put on thedieselgarage.com. great site for talking equipment, kind of getting old talking trucks all the time. :thumbsup

  76. #76proteksandblast2007-02-04 14:13

    thank you for the welcome nobull 1,

  77. #77country guy2007-03-24 20:57

    I found my way here from a thread posted by King of Obsolete over on the Red Power board. It's good to be here and thanks for the warm welcome. J.

  78. #78nedly052007-03-25 08:40

    I found it after doing a yahoo! search, after I found it I started reading the posts/threads a lot, and I decided it was time I joined! :usa

  79. #79dtman2007-03-25 10:42

    frustration and luck I recently bought a JCB 215 S Series II backhoe. Just yesterday, the brakes locked up and it would not go forward. I checked and its not the emergency brake. I ordered the owners manual but am extremely worried it is something major. Actually, this is Dtmans wife. My husband is frustrated and I know he can fix anything. I would just like a response from someone who owns this backhoe. Any ideas the problems?

  80. #80digger242j2007-03-25 11:32

    That would be your husband, wouldn't it? He's probably not responding because you've knocked him unconcious with a frying pan for buying a machine that doesn't work. Not everybody reads all the new member introductions. I created a thread in the backhoe section of the forums so that your question will get the attention it deserves. This link will take you there: (Sorry I can't help personally.) And, welcome to the forums!

  81. #81Countryboy2007-03-25 21:36

    Welcome to HEF dtman and his wife! :drinkup

  82. #82MRM992007-03-27 10:35

    I found a link from a dicast equipment site that I read, looked around and went WOW. This is a cool site with lots of information:notworthy

  83. #83garyhh442007-03-27 22:14

    :notworthy I be retired truck mechanic. I was at the skidsteerform looking for info on a mine excavator for the farm the sent me hear. This is a good place. lots of info now i want a big hoe with a big bucket. you all have a nice day.:usa

  84. #84equipment fan2007-03-28 07:25

    I have found this forum by a link from the website of the magazine CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT.I read a couple of thread and posts and i registred to this forum.Very cool forum with great members.:notworthy

  85. #85Squizzy246B2007-03-28 08:33

    Be careful how you put that round here...I've learnt (from this forum) that, apparently, there be Hoes, Ho's and Houghs

  86. #86mtb3452007-04-05 10:58

    i found it on pond boss web site

  87. #87Township12007-04-05 15:43

    Google Search

  88. #88Countryboy2007-04-06 21:52

    Welcome to HEF Township1! :drinkup

  89. #89jmac2007-04-06 21:57

    How many forums does the KING of Obsolete post on? His web site is great! I think I found this from him also. Steve you should pay the King a commission.:drinkup

  90. #90Neil D2007-04-10 12:29

    Steve, I found this site whilst tooling through the internet-great site I love it!!! Neil

  91. #91surfer-joe2007-04-10 15:07

    I posted a comment to CE regarding an article last month or February, and that's when I actually noticed the Forum link. I've been a reader of Construction Equipment for years and years and have contributed articles and comments for the magazine. Was a Maintenance Manager of the month in CE a while back, 2002 or somewheres around that. Larry Stewart and I have talked for years and visited at the road shows occasionally, so I'm no newcomer to the magazine. But somehow I overlooked this forum, though believe I had suggested it a while back (probably along with many others) when CE was looking for website ideas. I'm enjoying writing in the forum, and seeing the exchange of opinions and ideas from all over, particularly input from the blokes from down under and over in Europe. There's a lot of neat guys involved in the website. I've been on the FleetXchange website for years as a member, but that is nearly all trucking. I've also contributed to the Historical Construction Equipment Association, Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club, and Dave's Model Toys websites. So am quite happy that I stumbled upon this site, as big, heavy iron is where it's at for me.

  92. #92Countryboy2007-04-10 19:46

    Welcome to HEF Neil D! :drinkup

  93. #93g562012007-04-23 21:53

    I was seaching ixquick.com for grader parts and clicked on this site. I think I'll stay.

  94. #94Countryboy2007-04-23 21:54

    Welcome to HEF g56201! :drinkup

  95. #95dieselsndirt2007-04-27 22:10

    i found this site on thedieselgarage.com nice to find a site that pertains to my profession. Bryan

  96. #96Tn Bulldog2007-04-28 20:30

    me 2 also found through bigmacktrucks.com as where i was raised up in the agri , construction & trucking business i wouldnt imagine habing a office job . later yall Bulldog

  97. #97Cat-Peter2007-05-13 11:01

    An friend Hi, It was an friend who gave me the link.

  98. #98fitphotography2007-07-03 22:27

    newbie It was doing a random search for heavy equiment that i came across it. I myself love heavy equiment i have worked road construction for 5 years. I started when i was 18 on a road widing project. I stayed with them on 2 more projects within 50 miles from where i live. I now have 2 jobs i work with the TN. DIV. of Forestry as a Wildland Firefighter. My other job is a being a photographer. I have started to blend in Heavymetal and models togather.

  99. #99Countryboy2007-07-03 22:31

    Welcome to HEF fitphotography! :drinkup

  100. #100Noose2007-07-03 23:58

    Googled for lingerie!

  101. #101John C.2007-07-04 00:25

    Found it through a post on the ACME site. It looks like you guys reached critical mass. Get ready for the snow ball to get big fast. John C.

  102. #1029Axle2007-07-04 17:04

    i was looking for some heavy equipment pic,s stumbled into it. sure glad i did:drinkup oh if we do have a barby does steve have 9axle parking

  103. #103Lagu2007-07-04 17:34

    I´ve been on this forum reading nearly all stuff. I come across Heavy Equipment trough another forum I guess. Lagu:waving

  104. #104Countryboy2007-07-04 19:56

    Welcome to HEF Lagu! :drinkup

  105. #105Mack2007-07-04 22:45

    Found you all off of a dump truck fourm of all places.

  106. #106HiTrak2007-07-06 19:49

    Browsing Found you just browsing around and glad I did as the other two cat forums are getting a bit too patronising,the pretenders that can walk on water as they would like us to think and never seen 99.9% of the machines the talk about are a bit boring to say the least. HT

  107. #107Countryboy2007-07-07 17:14

    Welcome to HEF HiTrak! :drinkup

  108. #108BobCatMan2007-07-21 09:45

    Found this place while browsing(been lurking before deciding on joining )

  109. #109Countryboy2007-07-22 18:32

    Welcome to HEF BobCatMan! :drinkup

  110. #110WI Winterman2007-07-22 19:03

    ...just now found this thread... I found HEF through the LetsTalkSnow forums. The lurk listen & learn method has worked well for me ( I hope you don't mind ) the continued visits here are only fueling my desire to play with the big boy toys. ......*sigh* maybe someday

  111. #111ILMChris2007-07-24 05:45

    Yep...been looking through the boards for a few days now. I was looking for a heavy equipment forum site for a few days and finally this one popped up on Yahoo! Not sure of the search string and all. But I've really enjoyed the threads.

  112. #112Camarogenius2007-08-10 21:55

    I googled 7.8 liter Diesel F-800 and it led me to a thread on here. Looked like a good board, so I joined. :usa

  113. #113Countryboy2007-08-10 22:01

    Welcome to HEF Camarogenius! :drinkup

  114. #114Prep2007-08-14 19:43

    I found the site thru Construction Equipment. My hat's off to the folks that started this Forum.

  115. #115Countryboy2007-08-14 20:14

    Welcome to HEF Prep! :drinkup

  116. #116Prep2007-08-15 17:09

    Thank you Countryboy for the welcome aboard!:drinkup

  117. #117wax19482007-08-15 21:25

    I was searching for some help for my excavator. Found this community via google. I still have a problem posting under excavator.

  118. #118Countryboy2007-08-15 21:40

    Welcome to HEF wax1948! :drinkup Please see the links in my signature in reference to your posting issues. :thumbsup I'll relocate your other thread to the "Equipment For Sale/Wanted" forum where it belongs. You can only receive responses via Private Message in that forum.

  119. #119wax19482007-08-15 22:02

    thanks CB I knew it had to do with those spammers. I don't want to be a post "whore" just to get the privilege to post. Now if need V1AGRA just pm me. hehe just joking

  120. #120FRodriguez2007-08-22 02:58

    Google Searched Heavy Equipment

  121. #121mowerman2007-08-22 11:54

    I had a terrible time finding this forum, I just knew something like this existed. I was finally given the link over at lawnsite.

  122. #122Countryboy2007-08-22 19:51

    Welcome to HEF mowerman! :drinkup

  123. #123sawerewolf2007-09-09 13:04

    I only read the first page of this thread, so if there was anything on the other pages that I should have read, then its my loss I guess. I came across this site while googling for info bout attachments for TLBs, since I'm dealing with new projects where we need ideas and lo behold.... HEF came up as one of the results.

  124. #124EZ TRBO2007-09-23 18:21

    Had found the site Redpower, while looking for some info on Int'l TD-14A's and one day in a post a guy had a link to look at somthing on HEF. Been here ever since. Awesome site. Trbo

  125. #125catchick2007-09-24 22:46

    I found this place doing a search on what was going wrong with my machine at work, it kept shutting down on me more noticeably when I hit a good bump.....none of us could figure it out so I said i'd go online and find out....(turns out there's a weight requirement for the seat lol) my search sent me here and now my boss wants to put rocks in my pockets......:beatsme

  126. #126Countryboy2007-09-24 23:05

    :lmao Thats priceless.

  127. #127DBGoalie2007-09-25 22:16

    I did a google search on low boy rates for moving equipment.

  128. #128Z24O2007-09-28 01:17

    was doing a search for specs on a Cat 983B in google when a link to one of your posts came up....took it from there,what a great resource and the more info on the board the more it is likely to be googled.....type away:drinkup

  129. #129white_boyz12007-09-28 02:05

    ''luck'' :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup just surfing the net net and bingo.thanks a bunch steve this is what all hydralic manipulators needed..

  130. #130keily2007-10-28 19:14

    hi i just done a search for excavator operator forums in australia and landed on this site i only wish i had found it earlier cheers ..

  131. #131K&W2007-11-04 22:44

    I googled hooklifts....and this site came up about a t-800!!!! It's nice by the way!!!!:cool2

  132. #132Jonathanmsis2007-11-13 13:06

    Google I found your site in Google... where else ? :bash yeah

  133. #133Willis Bushogin2007-11-13 14:33

    How'd you find us Hi Steve, Im a pretty new member, I think I Goggled Skidsteer Mulching and found this forum. This an tractorbynet has been a great help in making me buy the equipment I did. All I can say is Good place to find info and thanks to everyone

  134. #134Young James2007-11-13 19:39

    x2

  135. #135equippartsdir2007-11-18 15:54

    Hello Steve, You have a terrific site here! I found the site by searching on "Heavy Equipment Forums".

  136. #136ernie2007-11-19 00:13

    I found out about your site through my nephew who used to work for a local fire deptment. He used different forums to find help in fixing the fire trucks.

  137. #137Torsten2007-11-19 15:27

    I found this forum via the monstertoys blog - They had heavy equipment accident pictures posted there.

  138. #138pashe2007-11-19 17:40

    I have been looking for info on my allis chalmers 7g series b on yahoo and this came up.

  139. #139Countryboy2007-11-19 18:42

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums pashe! :drinkup

  140. #140Preppypyro2007-11-22 23:30

    I just bought a case 580 sk backhoe, and was searching online for some specs about it and ran across this site. Looks like a pretty cool site so far, I just hope the guys in here wont get sick of me asking a TON of questions! Im 28 years old, live in saskatchewan canada. I work in alberta in the oil patch. I have always been interested in all sorts of types of equipment, and just started a part time backhoe company for when im not in alberta working.

  141. #141nmmountainman2007-11-23 22:19

    I found this site by googling "case 450 road cuttting" glad I did too I think I will learn a lot here Fred

  142. #142leadarrows2007-11-24 13:19

    Wow I never posted in this thread....thought I had but maybe I didn't because I don't remember...lol Someone from LS told me about it I think. Been here from the start. Learned more than I have taught. With all the years of experience some of the other members have over me that probably isn't going to change anytime soon. :notworthy

  143. #143MobRules2007-11-28 20:53

    Hey Nice site! I found it while searching for an access code for a Bell 4206D that was listed in your archives. I had found a couple others that were out dated, but nothing else that was this organized or nice. Corey

  144. #144Countryboy2007-11-28 20:54

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums MobRules! :drinkup Glad to hear you like it.

  145. #145Cat287B2007-12-01 20:10

    Just found it by dumb luck. Am new to computorsand saw a forum for trucks and sure hoped there was one for equipment. This is a great site glad to see theres no flame throwing or what ever you call it. Pete

  146. #146Little Jon2007-12-04 19:58

    I spent a couple hours playing on the computer and stumbled on this site I think from a search engine.

  147. #147dirt man2007-12-08 14:26

    dirt man Getting ready to retire and wanting to start my own dirt company.. Found site through Google search.. Great site, Lots of info...thxs:usa

  148. #148Countryboy2007-12-09 18:40

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums dirt man! :drinkup

  149. #149white_boyz12007-12-09 19:13

    steve thanks for the site.it keeps all the hydraulic manipulators busy.:cool2

  150. #150Sean2007-12-10 14:53

    Did a search on skid steers. And it came up with this site

  151. #151landrvrnut222007-12-12 11:44

    I'm a member of dieselram.com, this forum came up in a thread, and I joined up. Thanks for all the info, needed something like this years ago.

  152. #152Ray Welsh2007-12-12 18:13

    How did you find us I am retired earthmover and was looking for info on WABCO twin powered scrapers. I had 333FT, (unreliable) and 252FT (excellent). Both were good when they were going and could burn the latest of any make.

  153. #153wethead2007-12-17 19:04

    I just googled "heavy equipment forum" and BAM! Great Place BTW!

  154. #154okumaguru2007-12-18 22:05

    I was searching Google for Hough Payloaders. I just traded for an old Hough loader and it needs tinkering like would be expected. Tim

  155. #155Countryboy2007-12-18 22:06

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums okumaguru! :drinkup

  156. #156whitetrash2007-12-21 08:39

    I found you on google searching for JD parts and info. I've enjoyed this site more than any I've found. Ain't combined knowledge great.

  157. #157Dig-UP2007-12-21 10:57

    Google search for Heavy Equipment forum. Been lurking for some time... finally signed up.

  158. #158xcavate772007-12-21 11:04

    Google searching for heavy equipment and glad to be here

  159. #159Cotterpin2007-12-22 06:00

    Got lucky Was looking for eguipment forums when found this site . I've been reading for awhile and thought I'd join to input when I could .

  160. #160Steve Frazier2007-12-22 12:01

    Welcome guys!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!!

  161. #161Ralph2007-12-23 20:07

    Found via Google search Your site came up when researching a Bobcat (used google) for sale and then again researching how to get it running. Thanks for hosting the site.

  162. #162jasonv2007-12-23 20:14

    I found this site looking for used equipment:exactly

  163. #163Countryboy2007-12-23 20:55

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums jasonv! :drinkup

  164. #164RollOver Pete2007-12-23 21:13

    Think I was searchin for "sexy babes dressed in yellow who like gettin dirty" and somehow ended up here :beatsme

  165. #165Cotterpin2007-12-24 05:32

    I can believe that RollOver Pete , My work partner and I used to complain about havin' the " greens " . We worked on the Terex equipment on the lot, D600's ,7241 , 8230B .......yeeech........

  166. #166hmover2007-12-27 02:10

    Found it searching a case 580 question on google.Nice site.tHanks for being there.

  167. #167wethead2007-12-27 08:47

    Yea, Its always awesome finding a whole forum , when you were just looking for one answer Welcome to the forum. I am still new , but I really like this place

  168. #168Sir Rock2007-12-30 17:58

    This is a great forum to discuss those questions that are unique to the industry. Word is out there and this is a great resource. Thanks for the input and great discussion. Sir Rock

  169. #169RollOver Pete2007-12-30 18:59

    Welcome to HEF Sir Rock :drinkup

  170. #170Countryboy2007-12-31 02:53

    Yes, Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Sir Rock! :drinkup

  171. #171MMSOCAL2007-12-31 09:26

    I like others found this forum through searching other things. Being as young as i am i think this can offer answers to alot of questions i have. I think its a great idea and can be very resourceful if used properly hats off to you guys.:usa -matt

  172. #172newbie12762007-12-31 18:24

    found site on yahoo search on heavy equipment great site very educating :notworthy

  173. #173Eric2007-12-31 22:26

    I googled excavator pics to show my son, and there it was! Hats off to you on a great forum.

  174. #174AnthraciteMiner2008-01-03 22:00

    I heard about this site through word-of-mouth on the DHS Diecast site. Lots of interesting posts on here, kudos to the people who put it all together.

  175. #175Countryboy2008-01-03 22:07

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums AnthraciteMiner! :drinkup

  176. #176ozscooper2008-01-03 22:48

    found site thru google search for 657G info, and i must say am very impressed with the whole site design

  177. #177Countryboy2008-01-03 22:51

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums ozscooper! :drinkup

  178. #178john jensen2008-01-04 17:58

    I did find you by looking for Fiat allis on Goggle Best regaurds John Jensen.

  179. #179AK202008-01-04 21:38

    Found the site doing a search on Google unrelated to forums...lurked for a couple days and finally registered today

  180. #180Countryboy2008-01-04 21:50

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums AK20! :drinkup

  181. #181Cat_Yellow2008-01-06 09:38

    Did a Google search looking for something...don't remember what...and came across this site. Visited for a couple of months before joining. Very impressed with the "community" here. Everyone is always willing to help and the site has a very positive attitude. Great job moderators!!!

  182. #182Steve Frazier2008-01-06 12:46

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Just out of curiosity, why did you wait to join?

  183. #183Cat_Yellow2008-01-06 18:27

    Steve, Spent most of that time reading the various threads. Lots of good info. In hindsight, should have joined sooner.

  184. #184Steve Frazier2008-01-06 19:26

    Well I'm glad you did! I was just curious, would like to know how to get guys on the fence to join us. Thanks!

  185. #185rglover2008-01-08 08:10

    I was searching Google and found the site. It looks very well organized!

  186. #186Steve Frazier2008-01-08 10:28

    Thank you and welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup

  187. #187Rockbreaker2008-01-09 03:34

    Checking in from Norway Hi Steve. Very impressed by this forum and the layout:notworthy Fun too see at people from all over the world who loves machines can communicate at this great site. I found a link too it at Facebook.:cool2

  188. #188Countryboy2008-01-09 03:35

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Rockbreaker! :drinkup

  189. #189METCO2008-01-09 18:42

    I found this site from a post on plowsite. It is a Wealth of information. I enjoy all types of equipment , from the 20's to the present. My wife and I have a small excavating and trucking company based in Hershey,Pa. I work mostly in York,Pa. . We do all sorts of work from land clearing, boulder wall construction to finish grading. Our equipment includes: JD160CLC excavator with rockland manual thumb JD490e excavator with rockland thumb 2-JD310SG backhoes Takuechi 140CTL with mower,grapple rake,broom and various other attachments NH665 skidloader plus various trucks and support equipment

  190. #190blacksmith2008-01-21 02:36

    I just bought a 1986 Case Construction King Backhoe here in the UK - not so many around (many more JCB's) and am having some difficulty getting information but found this forum through Googling my machine and hey presto. All the support here looks great and am looking forward to posting more when I can get past my 'newbi' status.

  191. #191Countryboy2008-01-21 02:37

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums blacksmith! :drinkup

  192. #192Colin Doy2008-01-21 14:02

    I googled "heavy equipment" back in December to look for some info....found this site. People are so friendly on this site and are willing to give information to anybody that wants it. Don't stop!

  193. #193Buddy2008-01-21 16:14

    Hi Steve I found this site while looking around the web this COLD morning. I am a collector/mechanic on older construction equipment.

  194. #194Countryboy2008-01-21 18:32

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Buddy! :drinkup

  195. #195BIGGGDOZZER2008-01-28 18:31

    Hello .i was thumbing thru some equipment stuff and saw this, how cool,i work for the county and run case 931 and 200 jd excavator or whatever need done that day,thanks for having me,tim

  196. #196sugarbritches2008-01-28 19:47

    I had answered a forum on indeed.com and a gentlemen from this website responded to me and directed me here. I am looking for a start in the industry. I currently work for a construction company, originally they told me that I could learn how to run any piece of equipment that I wanted. Now they tell me no because I am a female and they don't let women run their equipment because they are "old fashioned" about that. I flag and labor for them and they don't mind me shoveling down in a hole like a man, but operating is out of the question. Looking for help.

  197. #197digger242j2008-01-28 21:06

    If they told you that, in so many words, they're not only old fashioned, they're STUPID. We have laws against that stuff these days... BTW, welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!

  198. #198RollOver Pete2008-01-29 00:39

    Yeah.... What digger said...:drinkup

  199. #199redline2008-01-29 01:40

    well this is my second post and I found this site while searching for heavy iron on google, the site came up in a search for 994F pics lol

  200. #200Big Tackle Boy2008-01-30 14:20

    Hi, I'm from over the pond in the UK. Just found the site whilst surfin. Looking forward to wading my way through the subject matter on here

  201. #201GDL2008-02-01 09:08

    i found it through google. i have a1989 komatsu d20p im having problems with. i bought used a year ago. i was using it to dig a pond and shut down for about ten minutes. when i went to start it agian i turned the key and loud pop and a little puff of smoke came out from under my right foot. now when i turn the key theres no power at all. HELP!

  202. #202camara2008-02-02 21:35

    I found out about the site from the dodgepowerwagon.com site. I was looking at T. W. Halls power wagon pictures. Checked out the site and have been hooked since. Great site and even better pictures. I like the big iron, have a PC400LC3 myself with a 13' stick and a 30" bucket. Anyway I am a directional drilling contractor. No I don't do fibre work. I primarily do water & sewer and an occasional electrical project. I have pictures on my website: www.thedrillguys.com . I have read the posts about "Dig Safe" and I see you guys feel the same way I do. So I hope to learn a lot, make some new friends and see a lot of good pictures. Look forward to meeting you guys. Oh btw T. W. Hall that is a nice grader and a better powerwagon.:notworthy

  203. #203ZAXIS2008-02-03 13:34

    Hi, I was looking at equipment on Equipment Trader Online and got to this link. I have had a blast looking at pictures and reading the comments, great stuff!! Sincerely, ZAXIS

  204. #204ironmen327G2008-02-03 22:23

    I found your site from Google, I searched for the phrase "Heavy Equipment Forum"

  205. #205mrbackhoe2008-02-04 02:14

    Also through Google, searching for "construction equipment forum". I did btw. have some problems registering when I used Firefox, but no problems at all using Explorer.

  206. #206BIGDAN3152008-02-04 18:08

    Searching for a dump truck online and stumbled on to it. Glad I did.

  207. #207danish cat tech2008-02-06 10:30

    I found it with help from Bobcat_Ron

  208. #208jlaroy2008-02-06 12:47

    Google search...looking for as much info as possible about the industry.

  209. #209AtlasRob2008-02-10 15:34

    I was checking the stats on visitors to my own site and a thread on here was listed in the results on AOL. I remember the "Steve's site" being mentioned on ACME a couple of years back but I never found you, more to lack of comp time than anything else. Great site, with a very good cross section of members. Well done. I think the snow ball mentioned a good few posts back is really rolling, you have posts cropping up regularly in the main search engines. I dont know of a better recommendation.:drinkup

  210. #210Bentworker22008-02-15 21:13

    Google search here, I'm looking for a bucket for my Case 1835C. This forum seems to be a awesome source of information.

  211. #211Countryboy2008-02-15 21:22

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Bentworker2! :drinkup

  212. #212dirtboy2008-02-16 07:00

    Was looking into grey market machines, found the site through google....and then I told 2 friends and they told 2 friends who told 2 friend and so on and so on What a great pool of knowledge to draw from its like having a partner. Thanks alot for putting this site together:notworthy

  213. #213EqmtRunr2008-02-17 11:51

    I was on tractobynet and was thinkin how much good info i was gathering when a thought crossed my mind "I wonder if theres something similar for heavy equipment" so i googled it and found this site. I am looking foward to learning much. Stefan

  214. #214Countryboy2008-02-17 19:45

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums EqmtRunr! :drinkup

  215. #215S. exc2008-02-18 21:02

    It was reccomended by a person I was selling a truck to... BigDan315 I believe.

  216. #216ipopeye2008-02-22 12:50

    Found while doing a machinery search

  217. #217coyote2008-02-26 23:41

    google poclain and found site in options

  218. #218sheepfoot2008-02-28 17:42

    Just typed in dynahoe and there was a link to this forum, great site !!!!!!!!!!

  219. #219angelsairman2008-02-29 16:49

    Just another grease monkey.. I found you through a search engine. Im actually in search of finding parts breakdowns, repair info and parts for a Benati G53 backhoe in the states. It seems like nobody in the states has any info on these things. So i thought id come on here to pick your brains. I was a AGE (ageranger.com) Ranger in the USAF from 00-05. I got out and worked fleet maintenance for a specialty contractor doing just about everything at one point. Ive been working at a JCB dealership for the last year. Im one of 2 mechanics so i get into alot of diffrent things. So if anyone has questions mechanical wise give me a shout.:usa

  220. #220Jon B2008-03-02 17:06

    I found you guys through NewAgTalk.com. I've had some experience in heavy construction, working in Sudbury last year on the Hwy 69 job, as a gradesman

  221. #221headwrench2008-03-06 08:25

    i was having trouble with a jd 344h battery draw problem and searched heavy equipment tech info and here i am. noticed a lot of usefull info and logged in.

  222. #222dirtyboy2008-03-06 18:11

    I am new and found this site while google searching for JD 544.

  223. #223wattson2008-03-08 14:05

    I found this site by "surfing the net" on snowy day. Glad to come across this site .

  224. #224cat692008-03-09 18:51

    found it from a brother operator this site is really cool

  225. #225drdcco2008-03-09 22:42

    I do custom model work of heavy equipment and I'm a regular on the DHS Diecast Forum. I was looking for some pictures and ran across the site. I found some familar names here and decided to join in, Dave

  226. #226rocko592008-03-21 14:57

    Hi I found this through a Google search, I was searching for Hough loaders. Russell

  227. #227Countryboy2008-03-21 23:10

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums rocko59! :drinkup

  228. #228chico2008-03-25 09:55

    I found this site on google I was searching for "best dump truck to buy" this site popped up.

  229. #229Countryboy2008-03-25 19:21

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums chico! :drinkup

  230. #230bear2008-03-25 20:12

    I found you.... I was looking for parts for my "inherited' 1986 d6. I'll get some pics taken and see what you guys can tell me about this tilt cylinder. New here and looking forward to talking to you guys and learning from you what i haven't. I may be young but want to learn from you elder statesmen in the biz. By the way i enjoy this place quite a bit. This place is up there with the King of Obsolete's place! :notworthy

  231. #231digger242j2008-03-25 21:40

    Hey, this is where the KoO comes when he has a question. (Actually, I'm not sure he's ever asked a question, at least an equipment question, but he is a member here in good standing.)

  232. #232Boophoenix2008-03-25 22:49

    I do beleive I'd have to give credit to my find of the forum to google. I was lookin at the terex S2 and ended up here and been trapped since. BY the way nice machine Brian wish you were close enough to visit to check it out in person.

  233. #233planecrazy2008-03-26 12:08

    Found on Google

  234. #234BrianHay2008-03-26 12:36

    Right on thanks Boophoenix and welcome to HEF

  235. #235Countryboy2008-03-26 19:54

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums planecrazy! :drinkup

  236. #236Temu2008-03-26 23:00

    Great Forum! Search, search, search and finally found it!!!!!!!

  237. #237Countryboy2008-03-26 23:08

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums ****! :drinkup

  238. #238landtekk2008-03-29 23:48

    great site Searching for heavy equiptment and the site came up. What a nice suprise.

  239. #239Countryboy2008-03-30 19:29

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums landtekk! :drinkup

  240. #240CheeseHead2008-04-01 20:37

    http://kensdiecastconstructionmodels.com/index.html , is where I found this forum.

  241. #241bushcat2008-04-01 20:41

    Got it from KOO's website.

  242. #242Dirtman522008-04-03 19:42

    I ran a Google search looking for something and saw this forum. Signed up, got busy and forgot about it until yesterday.

  243. #243TomVDJ2008-04-04 02:40

    I found this site while researching the incident where a CAT D8R bulldozer got picked op by the huge baggar 288 miner. If anybody has more pics of this accident, let me know!!!

  244. #244stretch2008-04-04 20:42

    Looked up pics/info on Clark 290M scrapers...

  245. #245euclid2008-04-07 09:06

    by accident I was googling euclid belly-not bellydump and found this forum and signed up. cheers:drinkup

  246. #246carlsharp2008-04-08 03:02

    I found HEF thru the Antique Caterpillar Machinery Enthusiast forum. There are several here who are members of both.

  247. #247euclid2008-04-08 07:02

    I joined HCEA, but they never seemed to materialize into anything so I kind of blew them off and yesterday I got an email saying they had repaired the site. I think this site is much more user friendly from what I've read and viewed.:Cowboy

  248. #248dr5012008-04-10 19:49

    new a google search for some old iron

  249. #249registered user2008-04-12 10:52

    Did a google search for IUEO forums and your forum came up, lucky for me!

  250. #250elirock832008-04-14 22:00

    I found it by accident using the dogpile search engine

  251. #251Deere96702008-04-19 00:51

    google search

  252. #252CAT D9H2008-04-23 02:34

    I had to search equipment listings on google for a cheap lowboy and this site came up so I owe it to google

  253. #253Gasman2008-05-10 20:53

    Gasman Hi. I am new to forums. I install Natural gas lines, (Mains & Services) I also do maintance on exsisting lines. I also do a little Water & Sewer work. I have one Case BH & one new John Deere hoe, a 312BL Cat Track hoe with a NPK hoe ram. Several Ditch Witch trenchers, plows and a 920 Dir. boring machine, 650G John Deere Dozer, 2 185 CFM air compressors and 6 trucks. Forgot my Vermeer 8550 rock saw. I enjoy reading this forum. I found you by using Google. (Please Excuse my Spelling) I have been in business app. 10 years, I hope to turn my company over to my son in about 3 years. (Company name is Johnson Construction)

  254. #254Squizzy246B2008-05-10 21:11

    Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums Gasman...Feel free to join in.

  255. #255biggerdigger2008-05-12 23:06

    I was checking the stats on my website and saw that a whole bunch of people had visited it from this website (you guys liked the story on the Cat 666 - http://www.contrafedpublishing.co.nz/Historical/Classic+Motorscrapers/The+Caterpillar+666.html ), so, being nosy, I thought I'd check you lot out, and liked what I saw.

  256. #256Steve Frazier2008-05-13 23:45

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!!

  257. #257WabcoMan2008-05-14 16:38

    I was searching for information on Wooldridge when I discovered the site. BTW - I was responsible for the article on the Cat 666 quoted above

  258. #258MOOSE3.52008-05-14 20:44

    Did a google search on heavy equipment repairs and it popped right up!

  259. #259BBarnhart2008-05-27 21:05

    initial search did a google search for case backhoe problem. Site has lots of knowledge but I can't acess via a new message thread until after three tries. Have to attach my question to another thread. So far no reply so it is not very helpful. Need to be able to access for a question!!!

  260. #260evilbobcat2008-05-27 22:18

    I found it through google

  261. #261seandeere2008-05-30 07:16

    Found while looking for the Deere Bison----764 High Speed Dozer

  262. #262seandeere2008-05-30 07:18

    amazing site for info

  263. #263Wolfcsm2008-05-30 12:02

    Search on google for a D 11 video. Hal

  264. #264eightup2008-05-31 22:15

    Hello everybody, I was searching for dredge operator info and stumbled across this one of a kind site. This is great because I just passed the apprenticeship test for the IUOE Local 12 dredge operator. This is a dream come true.

  265. #265idk2008-06-01 00:46

    I googled it Roger

  266. #266Dougster2008-06-04 09:41

    Recommended by a couple of friends on another site... :cool2 Dougster™ :usa

  267. #267Ben_UK2008-06-05 19:50

    Was just looking for a plant machinery forum and this popped up on google ! I want my 3 posts

  268. #268Thundurbyrd2008-06-06 13:47

    I am a mechanic's truck dealer, and was looking for a forum to find out what is going on in my customers markets. You were at the top of the search list so I checked you out. I was very impressed by how easy your site is to navigate; in fact I was so impressed that I decieded to join. Keep up the good work!

  269. #269Wolverine692008-06-11 05:24

    I think I originally saw mention of this site over at TractorbyNet.com or ********.com .

  270. #270JJK2008-06-11 09:02

    friend

  271. #271ODF2008-06-21 22:43

    word of mouth One of the instructors at the HE school I'm attending told me to check you guys out.:usa

  272. #27249cat1122008-06-22 00:36

    Google coughed it up. I was looking for info on my Cat grader.

  273. #273joe9012008-06-22 05:16

    Google Hungry for information, especially operating tips for MTL's. As far as I know there are only 2 CAT 277B's in New Zealand, our one and a rental, this site makes me feel I'm not all alone down here.

  274. #274gxer982008-06-22 07:44

    search engine. I was looking for a manual for a 1997 JCB 215E III.

  275. #275AtlasRob2008-06-22 16:26

    Well Steve, I think you should put this quote on your CV. Cant think of a much better recommendation than that of an instructor. :thumbsup

  276. #276iceberg2102008-06-24 20:50

    Google

  277. #277joeeye592008-06-29 21:01

    I found you doing a search I forgot there are forums out there for just about everything..., I belong to one to fix my computer because I like to build them rather than buy them built already.... So when I was looking for backhoe's for sale and information on the one I just picked up this forum popped up.... I can't believe I forgot to look for this kind of forum.... I'm very happy to have hooked up with this forum, the people have been great I've talked with on this forum, so I look forward to helping everyone with what ever I can bring to the table, so far I've gotton to know my 1988 John Deere 310c backhoe fairly well... but like I mentioned prior my back ground is all auto and light trucks...

  278. #278mathuranatha2008-07-01 06:39

    google---- same way 2 find anythin these days

  279. #279WannabeeGBG2008-07-02 09:17

    google ofcourse

  280. #280bucketbuddah2008-07-03 19:25

    Now I found HEF I did a google on a excavator coupler

  281. #281Bellboy2008-07-06 07:07

    I found something about volvo's 'sphinx' project, and stumbled upon HEF when looking for the english version. I immediately signed on!

  282. #282nextdoor2008-07-08 09:10

    Great site. I was told about it on a combine forum.

  283. #283euclid2008-07-08 10:01

    A lot of blokes from oz h:thumbsuppe you enjoy the site :thumbsup

  284. #284ok dirt witcher2008-07-08 16:18

    I was surfing the web. I was surfing the web to see if anybody else was capable of burying a dozer as good and as deep the way i'm not-so-proud to have done. More than once too I might add LOL I've enjoyed your site for quite a while and decided to join.

  285. #285jonathan7342008-07-14 10:24

    google

  286. #286cat3042008-07-14 18:35

    i also was doing a search for assistance with a problem. but found i think you guys are pretty cool.

  287. #287lafayette2008-07-17 08:18

    I found u thru google. Do u still have parts for the hough 120? I have a hydrolic pump problem.

  288. #288hitch2008-07-18 07:05

    I found this forum through google. Very nice site! impressed me with so many good guys here.

  289. #289cwhirly2008-07-20 00:07

    It googled me. Thanks for the introductions to other forums posted in this thread too.

  290. #290NL1CAT2008-07-23 06:24

    Found it on a link on spyderhoesolution forum.

  291. #291breakneck2008-07-23 09:25

    google image search for either: mini excavator, or spider excavator. i'm not too sure which one it was.

  292. #292alross2008-07-23 23:04

    i was introduced to this site by another operator, i have told other's about this sight as well.

  293. #293BrianHay2008-07-23 23:29

    Hey thanks! Lots of people are finding it that way, especially people searching for Canadian content but your the first to say so. This is a great site, welcome ...Now that you found this one don't forget about us over there eh lol

  294. #294NL1CAT2008-07-24 16:45

    Certainly not Brian , if it were only me than i was already living in Canada but got a family to... Maybe someone on the forum from the Sparwood area?? And ur right , iwas searchin for canadian content.

  295. #295HvyEqp_Obsessed2008-07-24 22:37

    I found out about HEF through the heavy equipment/diecast model forum on DHSdiecast.com (a.k.a. "the DHS forum"). A few members of the DHS forum are also members here and reference discussions over on this forum from time time...

  296. #296cps2008-07-26 16:41

    Hi there, found this site on google, looking for some machine model at the time. Its a great site keep up the good work, some really good info and really nice and helpful members again keep it up thanks cps

  297. #297LOW BIDDER2008-07-26 17:19

    Great site. Found some excellent video on high reach demo accidents. Should make for some good saftey meeting info. Found your site in a google search for mini-excavator tracks

  298. #298catskinner 102008-07-27 08:33

    Found this place a Long time ago through Chuck's Chevy/Snow plow site. Should have registered then!!! Nice site you folks have put together here. Wealth of knowledge here. TGP 38 Yr member IUOE 520

  299. #299curly2008-08-04 21:45

    Google search for motor grader tips. Interestingly enough it was posted here with everything there including where it came from, thus I am here. I found another site with the same info but! they wanted a fee to read the rest! I forget the URL though otherwise I'd pass it on. Anyhow, that's how I found this site.

  300. #300JimMax2008-08-10 21:39

    I was googling 953 trackloaders and came across this site.

  301. #301Smitty2008-08-13 05:09

    I was doing a Google search. Found some great information looking through your forums.

  302. #302Farmer2008-08-13 06:51

    i found this site whilst researching for my new, just delivered Cat D5 50j, 1972 dozer. Its just for a little farm work, and its engine in almost perfect but its really scruffy. Rob

  303. #303oisinirish2008-08-14 11:07

    I found this site through internet search when trying to find some technical data on some of our heavy eq. Our main shop is only 1500 miles away and I get to wear the mechanic's hat on site. Necessity is the mother of invention.

  304. #304dan.butler2008-08-17 13:53

    Working on a blown dipper cylinder on my Case 580k and ran into a sticker so started looking to see if there might be some insight on the web

  305. #305dan.butler2008-08-17 13:56

    Oh ya I googled Case 580k and there you guys were...

  306. #306dan.butler2008-08-17 13:59

    Just as an introduction... I bought my 580K as a retirement gift to myself. Now I don't know how I ever did anything around my place without a hoe of some kind... great toy

  307. #307cat 3852008-08-17 16:15

    i googled heavy equipment forums, i was looking thought it would be intresting to see others in our occupation and what everyone deals with day to day,plus my love for the equipment,i think it's cool to see what operators do all over the world and compared how we do things in the states.this is about the only heavy equipment forum i could find i was surprised i thought there would be more sites.but i'm glad i found this one.

  308. #308JOE 5352008-08-17 21:50

    Looking on google at some tractor sites seen were somebody was talking bad about case tractors,and we run case had to see what everybody had to say.

  309. #309DowneyC&E2008-08-17 22:45

    I also googled "heavy equipment forum" and found HEF. I've been lurking here for over a month and finally decided to join tonight.

  310. #310tootalltimmy2008-08-17 22:45

    I was doing a Google search for excavators. This site came up and I have been reading it for a while now, decided to join. Lots of great info from very experienced people.

  311. #311Crete Buster2008-08-19 09:26

    Found you from a demolitionforum.com link

  312. #312tmc_312008-08-23 11:27

    Hi all, I found this forum from a link on the Practical Machinests Forum.

  313. #313Dominion 4102008-08-26 17:23

    Hi from Canada, Found your site while googling for info on Poclain excavators.Lots of common interest among all members-excellent.

  314. #314ForksNI2008-08-28 17:16

    A Hi all from Northern Ireland Found the site while googling Gradall telehandlers. Bryan

  315. #3152wnged2008-09-01 01:10

    I found this place after doing a web search for wheel loaders

  316. #316cammit2008-09-01 08:18

    Heavy eqipment operators.com

  317. #317Jesse2008-09-01 20:26

    I was trying to find out info on my t-300 and one of my google searches came back with one of your threads.

  318. #318America20022008-09-01 20:34

    I just found you today by making a search for a specific dozer on google. And glad I did. Robert

  319. #319youngoperator2008-09-11 19:17

    i was surfing google about new heavy equipmentand this site poped up

  320. #320youngoperator2008-09-11 19:23

    i was surfing google about new heavy equipmentand this site poped up

  321. #321sandnsnow2008-09-13 12:14

    Just looking for infromation on Yahoo and saw ya. Great infromation and a group of informed people and operators. Keep up the good work!!

  322. #322Haul-Pak2008-09-15 01:37

    Friend of a friend.

  323. #323psychobilly2008-09-18 06:02

    googl'n for some wheel loader specs.

  324. #324amidozer2008-09-22 11:58

    Googling fuel consumption for excavators and stumbled into the fire dozers! Whoo hoo! I love it! AMI Dozers wife...AMI Boss

  325. #325312King2008-09-22 23:59

    Google for 312 trouble shooting

  326. #326HemCon.2008-09-26 09:16

    I found this site while searching for equipment parts on google!

  327. #327Countryboy2008-09-26 16:13

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums HemCon.! :drinkup

  328. #328pesanti2008-09-29 15:20

    I found this site searching on google images about Conexpo 2008. I was at Conexpo 2005 but for a work problem I was unable to visit the 2008 edition!!

  329. #329helpfulneighbor2008-10-06 22:07

    I found you on a google search.

  330. #330dumpchuck2008-10-07 01:05

    Found your site while searching for used equipment parts. Still looking for a used cab for a Cat 973C. Anyone have any ideas?

  331. #331maputowhite2008-10-10 03:38

    i was searching for info on blade ploughs & the d11 photos came up with a link to the site.any info on savannah blade ploughs,bush rakes & buck rakes is appreciated as we are about to use them(asked by client)on a land prep job in africa.

  332. #332bell1422008-10-12 17:01

    a fellow operator/friend told me about this site. He said i would love it, he was right!

  333. #333Countryboy2008-10-12 17:57

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums bell142! :drinkup

  334. #334racsan2008-10-14 02:37

    i was browsing though a forum on pirate4x4.com and read about someone looking for a site for heavy equipment. im more into older farm machinery, but construction/heavy equipment stuff is always cool.

  335. #335brynbaily2008-10-14 23:45

    Google baby

  336. #336CatMatsuDeere2008-10-15 11:45

    Well I searched "Dozer Forum" on google and a few popped up and this site was in the top 3-4 results.

  337. #337Red Bank2008-10-19 21:36

    Found it through Google-First time 955K owner, got the loader last Saturday, found the website Saturday night. Figured I would need the expertise found here with a machine as old as mine.

  338. #338mettalgear2008-10-19 23:14

    I was searching up some fire cats and you're site came up. I'm passing it along to all my trucking buddies.......

  339. #339lindopark2008-10-21 20:12

    I found the site through a Google search......and my need for workshop service manual /info on a Hitachi EX120-2 (Grey Market). Aint had no luck with the service info......but enjoy the threads anyways......

  340. #340WabcoMan2008-10-21 22:16

    What sort of service info are you after ?

  341. #341lindopark2008-10-22 07:55

    Thanks for the interest Wabco, Need the how to on dismantling the crowd cylinder piston, esp removal of the retaining ring foward of the nut. the one I'm working on has been altered by a previous tech who drilled the nut & installed a set screw to lock it unto the shaft. Piston is still not quite as steady (tight) as I think it ought to be. Chewing seals as a result. Also need control valve pressures to allow us to reset working speeds correctly. A hydraulic circuit diagram would also be helpful.

  342. #342gumper2008-10-22 14:58

    Hi All, I'm another guy who found the site through Google. I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally joined a few days ago. Lot's of good info and help on here. Happy to be part of it.

  343. #343Jeffksf2008-10-24 21:08

    My coworker stumbled across it so now I'm signed up. Great place look forward to posting some pics

  344. #344fabman722008-10-27 09:46

    I found you guys from a member of IBDOZING

  345. #345John B2008-10-27 11:01

    Not sure what his user name is on this site,but I found it from Abner Girrido in canada who also has a yahoo group about heavy equipment that could use some new members.J.R.

  346. #346Pecord Exc2008-10-27 13:39

    I have some friends that belong to a few forums, so i decided to do a google search for heavy equipment forums... and here I am!

  347. #347Andy Detwiler2008-10-28 08:57

    Found this site in Steve's signature on Lets Talk Snow.com. Known about it for a long time, but never signed up til i saw the Agriculture threads. Looks to be a great site. Andy

  348. #348TSK4152008-11-14 21:47

    Googled for info on draglines. Awesome site!:thumbsup

  349. #349turco580superl2008-11-15 15:16

    I found you by... Google under equipment forums..be glad when I canpost! Ross

  350. #350AF Mechanic2008-11-16 07:44

    I found you on google trying to get some information on a POS IR DD90 roller.

  351. #351emilbanks2008-11-16 10:30

    I found you on a google search Hi Emil Banks form Northeastern Pa. I live on the side of a mountain and own about 40 Acres I had a compact 4wd John Deere but it was not just enough of a machine for the type of wooded terrian i live on. Traded it in for a 4640E Gehl skid steer works much better for me. Pulling logs , road maintenance , that sort of stuff. This is a great site! Emil

  352. #352oly2008-11-16 12:28

    Google search I was trying to figure out why my 650 Kobelco loader wouldn't move. Still haven't. Interesting site though.

  353. #353Wyoming2008-11-16 16:16

    I was looking for pictures of a Euclid ts 40 (had a rough riding post seat) to share with my Grandchildren and ran across the board. Way cool ya'll and way overdue!

  354. #354SuperBoom2008-11-18 15:11

    Hey all, Found this awesome place through google search. Was looking for info on Union operating and decided to look for a heavy equipment forum. And the rest is history...

  355. #355bluntman410g2008-11-18 15:32

    found searching around on google very cool site wish i would have known about this along time ago!

  356. #356Eagle Spirit2008-11-22 19:55

    Hi, New member and just found your site doing a search for, heavy equipment forum. Thanks, Rod

  357. #357freewheeler2008-11-28 00:51

    I was looking for heavy equipment on the web and found this place, very nice site.

  358. #358Polar Bear2008-11-29 20:12

    I was looking for heavy equipment info so I ges it whos wery big mistake LOL :beatsme Wery cool forums , so I hop I make meny new friends all over the world I already got meny friends all over from my sat hobby / Polar Bear

  359. #359worm2008-12-01 19:13

    Found it Found this site while searching for information and parts

  360. #360joeeye592008-12-01 23:00

    I specifically looked for a forum like this one when I bought my backhoe. So when I seen how great this site is I joined right away. It's the best forum going.... I found out around 6 years ago there are many kinds and types of forums out there for what ever reasons you may have. Forums are a great place to share your knowledge with each other, also a great place to find the best deals on what you need, because mostly all people on the forums have been there done that, so their advice is good stuff to know... Things have been going great and so much easier for me with the good people and great advice. I try to help others when ever way I can when I can. When I found out about my first forum that I joined was when I was looking for information on a computer I built for my self to use.... I was getting tired on buying new computers that didn't last as long and as strong as the units I built for my self, and at half the price

  361. #361FloridaIron2008-12-02 06:17

    I found the site while searching for employment in the pipeline industry. I have been an operator for about 18 years. Everything from bulk work to finish work and wanted to get into the pipeline industry with right of way and clean up. Stumbled across this site while searching. Mike

  362. #362reno_guy2008-12-02 12:50

    Good morning,I found your sit on the net. Was looking for info on a hy_hoe Model 580H not having any luck.I thought one of you folkes might be able to help me out thanks alot reno_guy

  363. #363JTL2008-12-02 15:05

    Hello all! I found the site by accident! I was looking for pictures of quad 9's and 666 scrapers. Look what I found!

  364. #364reno_guy2008-12-02 20:43

    Ifound this site while I was looking for info on my hy-hoe model 580 h,I am still looking for information and one pump.If amy one can help you can e_mail me at [email protected] thanks Lawrence

  365. #365BUFFALERO2008-12-04 07:44

    New Member Here Buffalero I Found The Site Through Google, I Typed In John Deere Backhoe With Hydraulic Problem. This Is One Of The Sites That Came Up.

  366. #366John Wilson2008-12-04 11:21

    All, I found the site while searching Google for JCB parts. I looked at a number of the posts, and then signed up to join. I have been looking through many of posts, and learning a lot about all types of heavy equipment. John

  367. #367D11RCD2008-12-07 03:32

    I was doing a google image search for multiple different dozer images and this site came up almost every time. I then wanted to learn about heavy equipment and again this site came up so I joined!

  368. #368jlm3352008-12-07 14:15

    I was referred to this site by people over at ********.com who also are members here..

  369. #369Patriots882008-12-07 22:59

    I found this site recently because we were having a problem with a machine at work so I typed the problem in on google and your forum came up in the google search with something regarding it.

  370. #370CatMatt2008-12-24 02:33

    Found this site by typing in heavy equipment in google images,,,,and here we are

  371. #371joeeye592008-12-24 14:29

    It took me only a few months of getting to know how my backhoe handled before I needed to use the hoe arm and bucket to pull me along out of a tight spot I wedged my self into..... I'm so worried about cutting up the brand new rear tires ever since I seen a beautiful reconditioned backhoe with all brand new tires that were all cut up with huge chunks taken out on all the tires side walls.... I guess the new guy drove it around like it has steel tracks not thinking... I never realized it my self they can become damaged that bad.... Good thing I had a heads up after seeing that guys poor machine like that. I may have done the same thing being new to my backhoe thinking it was indestructible as well..... Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it...

  372. #372dysfunction2008-12-27 17:05

    Googling "heavy equipment discussion forum".

  373. #373bill onthehill2008-12-27 17:50

    found this site doing a dogpile search way back in jan. or feb. 2004. been lurking ever since except for a few months in hospitals last year. great site with good people and a minimum of b.s. figured it is about time to join up and see if squizzy will ban me!!

  374. #374dirtbroke2008-12-28 14:37

    I found you guys while searching for a mechanics type forum, I found an interesting problem with 2 newish Komatsu's that could cost them a engine. I was looking for others with the problem & to help others aviod it, I found you guys & I love it, although I'm not allowed to post yet, I'll wait.:beatsme

  375. #375dieselnut2008-12-30 15:56

    I was looking for a place to share my knowlage and gain skills so I thought I could find something by typing equipment forums into google and here it is

  376. #376aongheas.macask2008-12-30 16:54

    Hi, found it after after googling motor scrapers

  377. #377Lonewolf2008-12-31 01:39

    I was looking for pics of Cat 385C Excavators and when I google'd it one of the hits was on this forum. So I came over and surfed around a bit and decided it was a good place to be part of.

  378. #378terratrac3002009-01-02 15:49

    found this site from yesterdays tractor website, someone had a question about a dozer over there and they had put this link in and I found it and man there is alot of usefull info and nice pics on here, also found out that the founder and I live in the same county.....wierd huh ?

  379. #379Tugger2009-01-02 23:55

    finding the site Hello I was looking through forums on cranes,somehow landed on the thread of the fellow with the unit crane.I happen to have a Unit in my yard along with a 15B ,2 4210 Americans a 4460 American and aP&H TC325.I drive piles to support my crane habit. great site Regards

  380. #380TomCat795F2009-01-06 23:07

    The site was refered by a friend at dhs diecast forum.

  381. #381tripletree2009-01-09 23:53

    I found this site from a friend of mine that came by on vacation a couple of weeks ago. He and I have been on Joe Blacks site for the last few years. He showed this to me as I work with the newer equipment. I work for a somewhat large contractor that works from coast to coast. I am the job equipment super.

  382. #382ezfriday2009-01-10 00:02

    Don't be "STUPID" That’s easy... My brother told me ... "Don't be stupid and buy the wrong machine" ... "Join heavyequipmentforums and ask those with more experience in similar applications ... you might like it... He was right... Thx Bro ez

  383. #383PrinothGuy232009-01-10 19:02

    My friend told me about this site

  384. #384Bid2Win2009-01-25 10:11

    Search Google: Heavy Equipment Forums, Letstalksnow.com

  385. #385proteksandblast2009-01-27 15:02

    did a google search for heavy equipment

  386. #386sluggo2009-01-30 02:12

    while I was on a site called diesel bombers, a guy mentioned this site. I've been an equip. operater at different gold mines in north cental nevada for about 25 years, a few years of road const. & a couple of years of logging, I've been to prudo bay alaska 4 time. So I'm interested in all types of equip. Really Enjoy your site

  387. #387steveoreno2009-01-30 02:20

    hey guys, just found this sight looking for info on line, glad i found it and look forward to times to come

  388. #388MikeH2009-02-01 00:44

    My friend in America tell me here by E-mail. Very good!

  389. #389Bruce3332009-02-04 16:27

    Found through a link on Cat Stock Blog http://catstockblog.com/2009/02/tons-o-great-caterpillar-equipment-pictures/

  390. #390Boomstick2009-02-04 20:29

    Hey, I work for a CAT dealer, ive been around heavy equipment off and on since I was a little turd. when i'm not working i'm knocking down steel plates at the gun range or i'm out coyote hunting, shooting prairie dogs, hunting upland game/waterfowl basically anything that has to do with firearms and the outdoors im all about it. I hope to learn alot here and just by the reading ive been doing for the last 3 or 4 days here i'm pretty shure I will. I'm not really shure how i found this site acually i think i was looking for pictures of old equipment.:beatsme

  391. #391JonW2009-02-05 10:42

    I found this place from Google. I am looking to change careers after being layed off after 19 years working at a paper mill. I have always loved machines. In the Army I ran a 10 ton wrecker part time. Will start by getting my CDL.

  392. #392OffDIGGIN2009-02-05 15:32

    how i found you I was serching for a terex mini excavator and found pic's on your fourm with some info. now i hook and looking at the fourm when ever I can.

  393. #393catstockblog2009-02-06 02:02

    Bunch of people from here started coming to my Caterpillar blog... got a great education on the consequences of California emissions controls.

  394. #394MaxNik2009-02-10 23:36

    After I've read through all decent russian forums on construction equipment, which actually took me just a weekend, I found yours via yahoo search.

  395. #395Lugghead2009-02-14 18:31

    I found this forum while I was looking for work. What a relief, too, all the other sites were ALL rat sites.

  396. #396gmctruck2009-02-15 12:04

    a friend just wanted to see what this website was all about.. UNION YES!!!!

  397. #397TD-82009-02-15 14:07

    I found the forum while looking for information about one of our machines. it seemed like a very informative site so i joined.

  398. #398goodB0Y2009-02-18 00:14

    found ya guys after doing a search for heavy equipment operator's...

  399. #399basspro2009-02-18 11:36

    found it on Yahoo, looking for Operator Forums. This is the 1st one that popped up, & the only one I have looked at.

  400. #400AGGIE SURVEYOR2009-02-18 13:02

    Found it on google searching for forums discussing machine control. I've been in business surveying and supporting machine control for two years and this is the first place I found with topics on it.

  401. #401pinesd34002009-02-18 13:19

    Hi I found this site, cause Ive been trying for 10 years for a shop manual for a 124 Trojan which don't exist. I was on google and found this site and better than a shop manual. I am on other sites, headgames dopes etc. None of that stuff here. Myself & a local grew up in mud with thrown tracks and anything you imagine. So Im an old be., have to add, when a want to be comes in, here he get attention, not the boot. Ya got to start somewhere, "just saying I don't know" is honestly. Being grounded (froze up) i got nothing else to do but read these threads. There is not one idiot in here. Keep up the good work excellent site. Glad I found it!!!!

  402. #402mudmaker2009-02-18 17:20

    I found it through google looking for information on my skid.

  403. #403mrgraphix2009-02-20 12:48

    I found this fourm looking for information on a IH 3616 backhoe that i just bought

  404. #404Bob K2009-02-22 12:58

    I was looking for Local 12 Apprenticeship info while I was filling out an app. (management) and ran across this site. Way cool.

  405. #405cobraguy2009-02-23 13:12

    I just searched for the most detailed site I could find and this was buy far the best.

  406. #406menkdogg12009-02-23 15:18

    I was surfing the net looking for equipment rebuilding.

  407. #407dieselsmokemake2009-02-28 18:35

    Actually I'm not sure how I found this forum, Think there was a link in a trucking forum I was nosing around. Glad I found it though. Hope to get alot of good info from others, As well as some jobs leeds as the market has went ot NUTHIN here in the Mtns on NC.

  408. #408Frenchy2009-03-02 01:12

    I was surfing on Google to find picture of the Champion 100T and I find your forum. Frenchy

  409. #409PanzerFaust2009-03-03 22:49

    Hi, I stumbled upon this website while I was doing research for some equipment that my company in the Philippines wants to purchase for a highway construction project. I have 0 experience with heavy equipment but I am their only contact located in the US so finding this forum is very helpful.:usa -Panzer

  410. #410CTDiesel2009-03-04 00:33

    I was looking up pictures of some Acco equipment.

  411. #411PRDiesel2009-03-04 18:57

    Found out about it looking for track tension info for a Kebelco sk210.

  412. #412BOBDOG2009-03-04 22:26

    New Member Hi Steve , I am a personal use heavy equipment owner. I am a Aerospace Engineer that was once served a Tool &Die Maker Apprenticeship. I started working at the boatyard near my house at 9 years old scraping and calking boat bottoms and eventually running heavy equipment at the age of 12. My first taste of equipment was operating a Link Belt Speeder crane dredging out Travel lift launching bay with a clamshell. I purchased a handyman special property in 2001 and bought a Case 580 B to dig out stumps and drainage ditches and to install my outdoor wood boiler which was the best investment I ever made. I recently bought a Bobcat 864 with a Quick Claw to grab the logs and make my wood fuel handling much easier. I am eager to post a problem I am having with the Bobcat but first I need 3 post and this is my first. I can probably help alot of people on here with my knowledge but I will be the first to admit that I am still learning everyday. Well I have a complete machine shop and welding shop at home since I left the union and went into the engineering dept and the machine are off limits to non union employees.

  413. #413mdigger2009-03-05 20:43

    new old digger hi people my gps skipped and here i am i was looking for il operators and looking for new stuff been running hoes for 35 + can't type or spell worth a _ _ _ _ nice deal you have here thanks still learning

  414. #414boely2009-03-08 03:28

    I am an new member and I found this site thru google while looking for reference,s om the 17/19 RB Excavator. Grtz! Boely

  415. #415rigandig2009-03-22 06:50

    I found this site thru a member from Australia. He asked if I knew about the site and added a link. I've been "lurking" for several months and have enjoyed what I have read. My interests are more towards the transportation end of the spectrum but I enjoy reading the equipment posts. Great website. Rigandig

  416. #416Jerry2009-03-27 13:27

    I "ggogled" Polain 150

  417. #417Jerry2009-03-27 13:29

    Opps "ggogled" = googled...

  418. #418Jerry2009-03-27 13:36

    I recently acquired an old, obviously, Poclain LC150. I have a really poor copy of a parts manual that is incomplete. I am looking for all the help I can get. ( The previous owner tried to correct what was probably a dirty filter issue by removing valve parts.) I'm not sure which ones and I'm looking for Hydraulic schematics, etc...

  419. #419AtlasRob2009-03-27 14:02

    :bouncegri I was going to ask if you would get a better response with ........ but you beat me to it :notworthy welcome aboard. :drinkup There is are a couple of member here with a lot of info on the Poclains. Try doing a search, you can also start a new thread as you've got 3 posts. :drinkup

  420. #420sbolton52009-04-07 21:17

    I found out about this site from my HEO Instructor. Very nice site. Glad to call her home now.

  421. #421Dwan Hall2009-04-08 01:49

    Welcome to our site Hope you gain a lot of knowledge here as others have. If you should have any questions feel free to ask. If you can answer any questions that is part of what make HEF what is today.

  422. #422Psychotiller2009-04-08 15:38

    New member in HB, CA Hey! A guy came by work today and asked me if I could find him a used grapple for a CAT 320BL. Anyhow, I started searching google and found this forum . I'm also a member at www.tlplanet.com (motorcycle forum) and it is almost identical to this site so I used the same username.

  423. #423Bootguy2009-04-08 16:04

    I found this site by googling "Excavator Forum". Now I seem to be drawn to it with any free time I have.

  424. #424AtlasRob2009-04-10 13:23

    :yup tis contagious Welcome aboard.

  425. #425Kelly Noonan2009-04-12 07:04

    I was searching the net for some ideas to build an extendable boom jib for an old JD loader. If anyone has a design for one I would be grateful ( I have searched the forum but can not find anything )

  426. #426ja pop2009-04-12 07:18

    looking for help i am a new member i stumbled on this site trying to find info on bobcats it seemed very informative i hope it will help

  427. #427ja pop2009-04-12 07:32

    i have a question on a bobcat 773 glow plug/hydraulic pressure issues

  428. #428Planenut992009-04-12 20:15

    Hello, I have recently changed careers from aviation to heavy equipment maintenance and found this forum through Google. I look forward to learning through those more experienced in this field. I'll post some history on the welcome thread.

  429. #429Shamrock2009-04-13 22:27

    Google!

  430. #430Rufkenze2009-04-16 08:16

    Google!

  431. #431farmerboy20032009-04-22 09:33

    found site by doing search on google for forestry forums

  432. #432Bajak2009-04-22 22:41

    Google! I was a little leery about joining, then realized after reading some forums, It's not just an American site. Same problems prevail everywhere.

  433. #433Thinktank.ws2009-04-28 16:44

    I have been kicking around the idea of starting a business coordinating heavy equipment rentals between companies. Is there a company out there doing this? I have looked high and low and no luck. Maybe it has been tried, love some feedback. Thanks

  434. #434Nipigon2009-04-29 08:24

    Hi I found this site through google i just bought a older skid steer and needed info and it sent me to this site it,s great

  435. #435Cyber-Tech2009-04-29 15:15

    Google Search. Was doing some research on what equipment operators like and dislike about the current controls used in a variety of equipment.

  436. #436AFuchs2009-04-30 17:26

    Well I'm normally on car forums so I said hell, lets google heavy equipment forums and well you guessed it this site popped up.

  437. #437maq2009-05-20 13:22

    I found this site through google. Just typed in heavy equipment forums and here I am.

  438. #438Madcanadian2009-05-20 14:53

    I was helping with an article in Construction Equipment and found this site through a search. Good site, interesting posts.

  439. #439csteer2009-05-20 23:23

    I found this site when trying to find a solution to my problem with my Case XT90 Skidsteer

  440. #440Tweak2009-05-21 01:35

    I found this site when I was looking for pictures of equipment -stuck, working, wrecks, whatever. Have been reading posts for about a year and finally decided to sign in. Seems like a pretty good crew, being a mechanic I may even have something useful to add once in a while.

  441. #441Tommygun2009-05-21 07:01

    I was looking for new union hard hat stickers and Heavy equipment forum was just a random link off one of those sites.

  442. #442xrdave2009-05-28 07:18

    Found this site through a google search: Dozer dry hire. Looks like a great site full of good and help full info. :notworthy Dave.

  443. #443Finish Blademan2009-05-30 19:36

    Found you through a Google search for Heavy equipment forums.I am the sitework super for a fairly large construction company and was looking for a place with like minded folks. G.E. Monk

  444. #444schuiver2009-05-31 02:54

    i found this site with google search for equipment .

  445. #445Macka2009-06-09 00:52

    I found the site through Google. Learnt heaps from everyone already...

  446. #446EarthRockHill2009-06-12 11:13

    I was referred to this site by some fellow members of DHSdiecast but mainly D5G and CAT345BL.

  447. #447QuickTrax2009-06-12 16:06

    I googled our own company name and this is one of the sites that came up. I think we were mentioned back in 2007. A ton of knowledge on this site and some very good people.

  448. #448tippatone2009-06-12 17:00

    I was looking for a IUEO apprenticeship program and when I was done I googled "heavy equipment forums" and the rest is history:thumbsup

  449. #449Rip31962009-06-14 14:09

    Just bought a 74 580b with some issues and found this site through google. Good site has a lot of info on it. Rip

  450. #450Essayons2009-06-16 14:17

    I too found this site through google, just wanted to have a good resource for info.

  451. #451dieselfuelonly2009-06-21 16:36

    I found this site through Google as well.

  452. #452dogboneshd2009-06-21 17:10

    I was just minding my own business looking for tips on what to check when loking at a used backhoe. I googled some key words and this websight kept popping up. Well now you guys can't get rid of me............thanks alot. One search turned into two, then three.. You get the idea...........I'm hooked

  453. #453elcactus2009-06-21 18:14

    I was searching on MSN for information about "backhoes" and this site came up. Great site thanks! :usa

  454. #454STC732009-06-21 19:27

    I found it in small text in a DIESEL POWER Magazine..... :thumbsup

  455. #455jdelabar2009-06-24 17:17

    did a google search for 310B backhoe, looking for information on one I was considering and ended up buying.

  456. #456Gerferd212009-06-27 22:16

    Great site. Tons of information for potential equipment owners like me. Someone on TractorByNet mentioned this site, so I checked it out. Shane

  457. #457leftyokie2009-06-29 19:35

    found you!! i found you guys by google search for bobcat a300's. great site!

  458. #458shiggy2009-07-02 20:05

    i googled "motor grader forums" and it was first on the list ;-) -shiggy

  459. #459thewrench2009-07-07 06:34

    Googled it and it was on the first page . Great site !

  460. #460flashpuppy2009-07-08 04:37

    I googled Caterpillar forums.

  461. #461RyanDS650X2009-07-08 16:14

    this is the only forum that has any mention of Telebelts. I guess ill take what i can get!

  462. #462James Baldwin2009-07-08 22:51

    Was researching buying a backhoe and this site came up in google and has a lot of very good information. Jim

  463. #463girlfriday2372009-07-09 22:19

    I found this site using Google I was searching for commerical truck parts for sale

  464. #464cluk132009-07-13 22:40

    google...of course. Looking for a good place to swap knowledge and experience.

  465. #465Earl2009-07-15 11:03

    Found you on Google this AM... Looking for info/help on a 580c mechanical shuttle trans...

  466. #466countrylife2009-07-15 15:03

    I did a google search for excavator information and found another site that refered me to this one.

  467. #467gshockxc2009-07-16 21:24

    Friend told me... I was talking to a buddy who's pretty knowledgeable about tractors, dozers, and older equipment. He sent me the link. Here I am. I'd love to be able to start my own business and get out of the office. I'm sick of working for someone else, even at the risk of losing benefits.

  468. #468foley2009-07-18 14:36

    hi everybody i found this forum wuth a search engine i have an old d4 and i need help finding / identifying the engine

  469. #469pigpig2009-07-22 07:42

    Hi all, new here,( 20 years opp heavy equip) was lookin for info on my new to me swinger 160, wownd up here. Pigpig

  470. #470Scrub Puller2009-07-22 16:26

    Yair... old(ish) ex-operator kinda missing the dozers Googled "Allis Chalmers"....

  471. #471tippatone2009-07-22 16:55

    When you get your business started, give me a shout, im homesick and ready to get back to NY:drinkup

  472. #472812harleys2009-07-22 17:02

    i FOUND IT BY GOOGLING QUESTIONS i HAD ABOUT HEAVY EQUIPMENT!!

  473. #473EGS2009-07-27 20:28

    I found it by looking at stuff about Mcanich's pull pans. Looks like a lot of great info on here!

  474. #474engineman562009-07-28 12:39

    Hi All, I'm new here. My names Kevin, I'm a repairman/maintenance/welder and I was on another welding site Shop floor Talk .com and a member had a post about welding and mentioned this site and I just thought I'd like to see whats here. This is a cool site. So I thought I'd just Register. Kevin

  475. #475truthnugget2009-08-01 11:19

    I am looking at a Dynahoe backhoe. I have not purchased it yet. I am looking for a person or group who is familiar with Dynahoe machines. I do not know the model #, but I took some numbers off the engine block. If they mean anything to you, please respond to my e-mail address. # on block is: J51677 (Note: the 77 looked a lot like the pie symbol.) # on fuel pump by engine is P4685. Please contact me at [email protected] If I could find someone who can sell parts, I would purchase the machine and would have interest in becoming a member of a Dynahoe group. My name is Bob Feldmeier if anyone wishes to respond. Thank you very much

  476. #476BigK752009-08-06 14:12

    Hello Folks: I found your site through google search. I have family in Europe who are involved in selling teeth for excavators and front loaders. They have asked to look into starting a company in Ontario that will resale these parts. I don't jack about these parts so I am learning. At this point I am seeking nothing more then information which very very light on. Thanks, Claude

  477. #477flametamer2009-08-06 15:26

    I got here from Shopfloortalk.com after a member here and there posted a link to a thread. Dt

  478. #478ts-24 frank2009-08-06 17:09

    hi guys; i am fairly new maby a few months. i beleave i found this site when searching for infr on euclid/terex scrapers, i am realy into scrapers. traveled 2hrs after work one day for shots of parked ts-24s. i think all i am reading and learning is the greatest. from the jobes to the equipment discussions, cant get enough. but i am slowly learning how to navigate the sites.i will be lucky if this goes through any help is greatly appreciated. thanks ts-24 frank

  479. #479razerface2009-08-08 20:32

    internet search for Bantam 266-c problems led me here.

  480. #480kustom2009-08-09 09:36

    I came across this site by searching yahoo for excavator parts. Kustom

  481. #481Mward4092009-08-09 11:50

    Found you through a search on google.

  482. #482xcavator1202009-08-09 18:56

    Same here..

  483. #48358fordcustom2009-08-09 23:14

    i found this website through a guy i knew

  484. #484oemtracklink2009-08-14 03:44

    i google heavy construction forum and found you.

  485. #485Jud2009-08-14 17:03

    Steve, Phil made me do it. it was all his fault! Thanks, Doug

  486. #486harpo2009-08-15 17:16

    found the site by searching on Yahoo. I've restored a number of old cars, tractors and even a skidsteer. Now I'm looking for a dozer to fix up that i can use on my parents farm to do some clearing work. I can get a Fiat Allis FD 9 cheap i think but has a blown engine so I'm trying ti find something that would work before offer to buy

  487. #487BZ592009-08-17 21:22

    New Here. Just bought a Dresser 125E and was looking for a place to learn about my machine, along with all the manuals I got also. Looking forward to learning! BZ59

  488. #488hitachikid2009-08-17 21:31

    Buddy told me about this site. Although hes new too lol. I am local 150 Operating Engineer and love my trade. Its like being a kid in a sandbox sometimes.

  489. #489orsinc2009-08-18 11:36

    Another new guy here, I found this great site searching for help for my Dresser td8g. The track adjuster blew the seal and I am trying to find out if I have to break the track to repair it. I do not have the books yet, but with this forum I believe I will get better help than just the books. I own my own small machine shop and have worked a lot of equipment but not dozers. Thanks Byron

  490. #490BZ592009-08-18 11:51

    Bryon, I`m new hear also, starting to get around, and enjoying. I dont know too much about your machine, but I think it may be like mine, except a dozer. I think you will have to break the track, and then the front idler, out, to repair the adjusting seal. But I am no expert. I did get most the manuals though. Very helpful. Good Luck! BZ59

  491. #491orsinc2009-08-18 13:00

    Thanks BZ, I am going to try and get the adjuster out first, but I made several drive pins just in case. I do not know how easy or hard it will be, but if I can not get the pin out I will be asking more questions. The man I got the dozer from is trying to find the manuals, but I will buy them if I have to.

  492. #492agricat2009-08-20 21:12

    Plain good luck!

  493. #493hy-john2009-08-22 14:35

    I found this site by doing a Yahoo search for Hy-Hoe.

  494. #494Kiwi Will2009-08-26 14:15

    I have inherited some old loaders, tractors & trucks which have had little maintenance. Old machinery is often scrapped here in NZ as there are few wrecking yards to obtain replacement bits. It also means that with smaller numbers of earlier machines brought into the country, fewer folks know what the problems maybe when repairs/maintenance info is needed. When some machines have good donkeys but sad smaller bits or what ever, then now with the net, it's being a real asset in accessing info and keeping them going another decade or so. I've found excellent UK & USA sites for some problems and recently found this site by doing a search on Google. Although only recently found, this site look really great. Nicely laid out and easy to access, certainly lots of knowledgeable guys giving information so generously and I really appreciate the effort given by all. I look forward to accessing it more and hopefully, will be able to pass on my experiences in the future. Cheers guys !

  495. #495Digger Dan2009-08-26 20:52

    Found you guys with a googie search Gonna have some questions for you folks once I've done searching the forums, great site though. Oh and I just picked up an 08 Kubota 161 with 200 hours on it for residential construction projects:drinkup

  496. #496ts-24 frank2009-08-27 16:19

    i found you by searching out info on euc/terex scrapers. trying to figure out how to talk to you all and how to post. ts-24 frank, i love what i am reading, like the different points of view. the last time i ran a scraper was a single but all the nomenclature was panted over that is what the army does ( 330th eng bt) 1969-72. i hope i am doing this right

  497. #497wayne12342009-09-09 15:53

    google search hopefully this is my third post

  498. #498kthompson2009-09-09 17:12

    I found it looking for help on a Volvo Excavator. The other two sites I visit did not provide the help I was looking for. Guess what, neither has this one. That tells me my problem must be very narrow. Sure have enjoyed some conversations here.

  499. #499TommyDa2009-09-10 02:00

    My pal called Google helped a bit..

  500. #500stock032009-09-26 10:24

    Surfing the net for many hours while trying to find info for old backhoes. Great site!

  501. #501NormanSheffield2009-09-26 11:06

    I found your site using Google.

  502. #502bob snyder2009-09-26 17:07

    the only place i found that may help me , Thanks, BOB:notworthy

  503. #503310G Case2009-09-26 21:27

    I found while searching on google for steering brakes for the 310G.

  504. #504ts-24 frank2009-09-27 20:55

    3 pix from rt-206 job

  505. #505southtxfarmer2009-09-27 22:07

    Found ya'll google searching "best grease". I'll try to post a pic or two. -- no can do on blackberry.

  506. #506buddfalen2009-09-28 00:51

    I googled Champion motor grader and this is one of the cites that came up

  507. #507davidmoltrup2009-09-30 22:32

    I found this site with a google search. I found this site with a google search. The site is awsome especially the photos. I am most interested in scrapers. I have never run one but it is my life's dream.

  508. #508thomp865402009-10-01 12:11

    Internet search, Looking for help on askid steer my son just picked up. great site.

  509. #509dreday2009-10-01 16:37

    I was looking for information on my IH 2400B and found a thread on it here through google.

  510. #510Madeen22009-10-03 07:17

    Googled (trimble constuction forums)awesome site

  511. #511easygoing8082009-10-04 22:45

    Found this site through Old construction Equipment search on Google. "Time is a great solver of most problems"

  512. #512claycounty2009-10-05 08:59

    I found it looking for help on a cylinder I had leaking on my 426 caterpillar.

  513. #513YeOldeEnjine2009-10-05 09:17

    Foundd the site looking for information on my recent purchase. I picked up a Dynahoe back hoe / loader at a recent estate sale.

  514. #514kmbrad2009-10-07 14:41

    Googled information on old plant, as I'm trying to identify my topsoil screener. I'm from the UK, so it's a long shot.

  515. #515pwrstroke962009-10-14 01:34

    well i was looking for some info about my dads loader but it seemed like every other web site was trying to sell me one not help fix one

  516. #516Geraldes2009-10-14 09:57

    Hi, I thought i would register here, was already surfing here for a couple of weeks. I heard about this site from a college. Btw I'm from eindhoven, The Netherlands =)

  517. #517hfdzl2009-10-18 15:14

    Googled looking for crawler crane/dragline pics and info.

  518. #518wgwestervelt2009-10-18 16:33

    google. i am surprised you dont do threads by equipment type - Cat, Kobelco, etc.

  519. #519AtlasRob2009-10-18 17:34

    There is a very good search facility that is well worth a play with when you get a few spare moments. If you have a specific problem and it has cropped up before you will often find somebody will point you to the older thread.

  520. #520WRX2009-10-19 04:12

    YAHOO! I don't support Google.

  521. #521tailboardtech2009-10-23 19:18

    found this great site on google when looking for info for my backhoe and have been lurking ever since

  522. #522Dionysis2009-10-31 02:57

    Google showed me the way

  523. #523AmerIndependent2009-11-07 15:23

    Googled "660B caterpillar" and HEF came up pretty high on the results. Clicked the link and became very intrigued when i saw a bunch of pictures of A.C.I. machines which had our rebuilds in them! Started looking through the threads and knew we wanted to become a part of this great forum.

  524. #524Arabhacks2009-11-10 18:21

    How the hell did I get here!? Hello. You see officer,,,,. Actually I was looking up FACE reports. I was on a dozer when an end dump driver ran over a grademan. It took me a while to get back on the horse, I was really out of it for a while, I am still in fear of operating an end dump but can now deal with a tandem. The dozer I have no trouble with, just end dump. But, be that as it may, I am here and hope to make the most of it, to both learn as well as for the the fellowship. Thank you. Rudolph J.R. Wratten.

  525. #525AmerIndependent2009-11-10 18:35

    Whats wrong with google?

  526. #526Koehringman2009-11-12 19:07

    Search I found the site on a Koehring search I did on Google.

  527. #527Ando2009-11-15 06:33

    G'day all, I am new to the forum, having found it after a google search. I live on acreage and have had an International B275 with loader and back blade for a few years now. Good machine but a little on the small side. When I saw a Case 580k in the local paper last week, I checked it out and purchased it for $5000 AU. It's been sitting for 5 years or so, very mistreated, bit of a basket case visually but I reckon it has potential. Repairs required immediately are: -RH kingpin -hoses (5 or 6) -radiator (flush or recore) -leaking cylinders (lift, bucket, stabilizer, extendahoe) -wiring Enough to keep me busy and hopefully getting some help from the experts here.

  528. #528rbrduck712009-11-17 23:19

    was trying to find a job did the gooogling thing, lowbed and operator being the search stumbled on it twice now here i are duck

  529. #529RFD_Truckie2009-11-20 19:02

    Found it on Google... Jim

  530. #530DoosanFan2009-12-05 06:27

    Doosan search on google, also comes up with a lot of image results if you search a broad term, like 'backhoe' or 'loader'. I have been snooping around the site for a while. I live in Kwa Zulu Natal, a coastal province of South Africa, and I love earthmoving and forestry equipment. Can't wait to get started.

  531. #531CinOK2009-12-05 19:43

    I was searching for dozer parts I think I googled Heavy Equipment parts and this was one of the return. I am glad I found it

  532. #532Wrench_one2009-12-05 20:22

    Steve, Love the site, Found you on google. It is really my kind of place, Lots of Heavy Eq people here. I would be interested in moderating for you if ya need more help. Thanks. Ryan K

  533. #533Wing Commander2009-12-06 04:28

    Hi everyone, I was googling and found this site. Komatsu PC200-1 TK Bedford Truck Kimco Hough 61b Loader Rimu Portable commercial Sawmill

  534. #534Wylie52009-12-12 22:41

    New member Got the infromation on your web by doing a GOOGLE on dozer information, took some seaching, Great site. cheers Wheelybin

  535. #535bigrus2009-12-13 04:16

    Found this site Hi, another Aussie chasing information on my equipment. Was looking for an operator handbook for my 101F Wabco and came across this site.

  536. #536bubbagoat2009-12-14 14:54

    I found you by googling. There is not a lot of information out there on Mitsubishi's...... Thanks for what you all have here! Ted

  537. #537Murphy2009-12-15 03:22

    Tks to Google.com lol

  538. #538Grom2009-12-16 16:24

    I found it with a Google search. -Matt

  539. #539Autocar2009-12-20 14:12

    I do all my own repairs and have been looking for two years for a site that I could post equipment problems on and maybe see a different angle to the problem. I found this site through www.ask.com

  540. #540JointVenture2009-12-20 15:20

    I googled "Heavy Equipment Forums" ... and wala, this site was at the top of the list

  541. #541Wylie52009-12-20 15:26

    Got the infromation on your web by doing a GOOGLE on dozer information, took some seaching, Great site. cheers Wheelybin

  542. #542alleyoop2009-12-22 00:40

    A friend told me about it,and thanks too a friend.

  543. #543rustyjames2009-12-22 18:05

    That's exactly what I did. I think this is a great site with lots of info.

  544. #544alleyoop2009-12-23 12:31

    I was trying to find a 980 sr #42 h 711 what year and some other info

  545. #545FL450B2009-12-23 13:51

    I found this site from the jd crawler forum

  546. #546Lexy2009-12-23 19:00

    I am a Western Kentucky native. That's where I was born and raised and I am working on collecting old mine photos from the area. I did a search for some equipment and just ran upon the webpage. I took a moment to browse through and found it to be an interesting forum and perhaps a chance to share some pictures of the mega-excavators I have recently collected! My family has around 150 years worth of coal mining history in it, and if things don't get better for me soon here in Nashville I may be heading back to Western KY. and adding to it. LOL!! Jobs around here are still very hard to find. I have always had a HUGE fascination with equipment and I have ran some before. Being a coal miners son means I have been around alot of machines in my life. Of course, I married a women who's father is the head safety executive for a local rock quarry and paving company here in Middle Tennessee and Northern Alabama. Thanks for having me around fellas!!!! Take care and Merry Christmas!

  547. #547palacemasonry2009-12-23 20:20

    does anyone know a website to verify cat equipment year and manufature country ? thanks

  548. #548roadrunner812009-12-24 11:32

    I found this site while searching for info on old equipment.

  549. #549AtlasRob2009-12-24 11:38

    Very good to have you drop in and join us Lexy. A very Merry Christmas to you also. Get another couple of posts in and then you will be able to share some of that amazing pictorial history you have. It sure sounds intresting. :drinkup

  550. #550d.bielen2009-12-24 18:43

    My son told me about it. I have a bantam 744T wheel excavator in pretty good shape. So far I just filled in a basement and dug about 400' for the water pipes used for a enviornmental furnace. The legs which hold it steady don't always want to work well and if I could get that figured out it would be a great machine.

  551. #551Lucca2009-12-29 06:46

    I did a google search for heavy machinery forums.

  552. #552Wylie52009-12-29 08:17

    Keep geting this e-mail asking how I found this site have replyed (2) time already Cheers Wylie 5

  553. #553AtlasRob2009-12-29 13:13

    I am not aware of any emails from HEF asking questions. BE very careful that you are not being spammed or set up.

  554. #554kthompson2009-12-29 13:19

    It probably is just notice of someone posting here and that notice is being sent to you. A quick read of it can make it look like it is asking the question only but scroll down and see if it is not an update of their posting. The same happens on each thread you post to or has for me with my settings.

  555. #555CM19952009-12-29 15:40

    Wylie5 does the email you are getting look similar to this? If it does then that is the normal "Reply to a Thread" email the forum sends out if you have it set that way in your preferences. If it is something different then it is not from the Forum and you may have some sort of Malware or other virus on your computer.

  556. #556Janni2009-12-29 16:50

    Cool site I was looking for trouble shooting on main pump and there was on the site link Heavy Equipment Forums so I click and the rest is just to log in, meeting here interesting options and advises interesting (free help or good advise is worth week in the office or under the machine banging your head what’s next)...........:beatsme Keep rocking all the best from the west for new year:bash

  557. #557lynchy2009-12-30 19:44

    round about way! was on Contractor talk forum,somebody recomened Classic Machinery Forum,found HEF through that!:notworthy

  558. #558AdrianD2009-12-31 09:56

    Was looking for parts for my backhoe and I stumbled upon a thread where somebody showed repairs in progress

  559. #559Ray Howell2010-01-02 17:00

    Jim Baldwin, member introduced me.

  560. #560Komatsu7892010-01-07 11:09

    I found you when i was searching for a liebherr 9800 on yahoo

  561. #561stlyns2010-01-07 18:15

    I googled "heavy equipment forum" a couple of years ago, and this site turned up...been lurking ever since. joined today

  562. #562JCasper2010-01-10 23:23

    Hi, my name is Joe and I live just to the west of Portland Oregon. I found this site through an aquaintance on the local diesel truck forum. A guy there was just recently looking for a backhoe and asked for some advice. He ended up purchasing I believe a John Deere. I just bought some property and will be doing an addition on the house, building a driveway, clearing some brush, stumps, etc. I have a small Kubota B7510, but it's not large enough for a lot of what I need to do. After seeing how cheap backhoes are going for I have been entertaining the idea of purchasing a Case 580 for the property.

  563. #5632stagefanWI2010-01-12 01:40

    I was searching for some images of a old Cat loader, i think it was a 966C and i came across your site and knew i had to join it! Glad to find a site as great as this, theres endless information on any heavy equipment here!

  564. #564iain2010-01-12 20:00

    Hello found you when I was looking for info on a JCB 814. I am in the North of Scotland. Cracking site.

  565. #565Steve Frazier2010-01-12 20:43

    Welcome aboard folks!

  566. #566Lee-online2010-01-16 16:20

    I can't believe this forum has been around this long and i only just found it. I was searching google images for a pic of something and i found it. been lurking for a few weeks and just joined.

  567. #567Rod Michaelson2010-01-17 10:28

    Working together on emissions Steve, A friend told me of your site and I like it. One area that needs to have it's own section will be Emissions and emission solutions. The new emission laws are heading to the nation. Here in Northern California we are trying to work together: manufacturers, dealers, unions, trade associations, suppliers to come up with a game plan to survive these new government imposed regulations. For the last two years I have dedicated about 10 to 20 hours a week just on emission issues. As one of three contractors on the California Air Resources Board's Off-road implementation advisory group, I have been trying to add common sense to the dialog. We are in the age of the "watermellon" controlled government. Green on the outside and red on the inside. The environmentalist hate us and would just as soon see us all fail. If you think any of your readers are immune, then they need to wake up to the reality of living in 2010. If you establish an emissions sub-forum I would be pleased to help moderate it. Currently I have had a Yahoo group for the last 18 months: http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/CARBoffroaddiesel/ The 15,000hp that I am responsible for is compliant through 2013, but unless we can change the governments thinking, not sure how we get past that. Welcome to Sunday morning at 7am. Now off to walk the dogs in the rain. Rod Michaelson Endangered middle-class, free-market capitalist http://endangeredfreemarketcapitalist.blogspot.com

  568. #568Koehringman2010-01-17 14:12

    New Emissions Forum I Second That.

  569. #569Justin2010-01-18 01:45

    stumbled in on it I found this by accident looking for info on old equipment and like the info a young guy gets from it

  570. #570BestTyreProtect2010-01-18 04:53

    Good morning I have googled up with key words "jcb forum" and here you are. I d like though to ask an admin why i can't access the "New members" topic in order to intrduce my self, also i d like to show me if there is any topic in order to place an offer to those that have some heavy equipment which runs with tubeless tyres.Thank you a lot and i am waiting for your soonest responce. Regards, Peter.

  571. #571Steve Frazier2010-01-18 12:52

    Welcome aboard!:drinkup Two places you'll find answers to your questions:

  572. #572TurboTransit2010-01-18 16:21

    I found you on Gooogle

  573. #573BestTyreProtect2010-01-18 18:04

    Tyre Protection Sealant Dear Steve, Id like to let me know where i can place an offer for this as i am a producer and seller of Tyre Protection Sealant in order the users can see it compare it with other similar products and/or buy as individual buyers or, as a group for your machinery. Brief presentation : BEST Tyre Protection Sealant is liquid vulcanised rubber enforced with fibres. It is injected into the tyre through the valve, using a pump, in certain quantity defined by tyre size. The application is very easy, no need to dismantle the wheel from the machine or the tyre from the rim. Full technical details and instructions are available upon request. Results: KEEP TYRE PROPERLY INFLATED BY SEALING ANY AIR PRESSURE LEAKAGE : • FROM RUBBER HIDDEN PORES • FROM THE EDGE OF THE RIM • BY CREATING AUTOMATICALLY A PATCH IN THE TREAD AREA, CURING RUBBER WITH RUBBER • FROM THE EDGE OF BIG PIECES IF THEY ARE STUCK IN THE RUBBER MASS SIDEWALLS WILL RUN COOLER BY ABSORBING THERMAL & ELECTRIC STRAIN PROTECT FROM RUST USING VERY STRONG RUST INHIBITORS BALANCE THE WHEEL DYNAMICALLY CENTRIFIGULAR FORCES ADD WEIGHT TO THE WEAKEST POINT My site in order to get more infos is : http://www.best.com.gr/indexeng.html Id like to let me know the above i ask and i hope that this is useful for everybody that runs a machine with tubeless tyres... Regards, Peter.

  574. #574suprant00102010-01-19 22:19

    searched google for "heavy equipment forums"

  575. #575Tom the Grinder2010-01-20 02:52

    G'day all ..I found the site while surfin the net lookin for parts.. Sure glad i did

  576. #576Tiny2010-01-24 04:37

    Thru an admin forum

  577. #577NHGus2010-01-24 11:14

    Found this site while researching backhoes, via Google search, glad I did.

  578. #578goodearth132010-01-24 14:06

    Steve, I was searching the term patrol on Google & your site was the second listing showing the ad for the pictures & forum. I clicked on the site & it led me to the pictures of the largest graders & it's all history from there. 8 hrs later my wife opened the bedroom (1:30AM) door asked if I was going to stay up all night. I had read Randy Krieg's post on plowing snow in Alaska, & later his great photos of the housing & drill rig move on the ice highway, the Canadian that has a wife & two daughters that blade roads, read about how to cure the harmonic bounce of a blade, and lots of other good tidbits of information. I even got to tell some of my stories to a new crowd. I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge that is being shared with by one & all, and without the usual sarcasm. I posted a question about a problem we are having with our 140H & have already gotten 3 really helpful posts with great suggestions for solving the problem. It's really refreshing. I have mentioned in several posts & answers to posts that HEF is really the Facebook for "dirt stiffs". Thanks for making it available to us. Wish I had found it years ago. Now if I can just learn how to post some pictures.

  579. #579Ranch Hand2010-02-07 14:06

    My brother (countryliving) told me about this site. Told me there was a lot of knowledge and willing to help memebers. Thank you all.

  580. #580CRAFT2010-02-07 18:24

    I found this sight 3-4 yrs ago ..... I googled skid-steers with hydraulic snowblowers, the posts and pictures of Steve's Cat c/w Erskine blower showed up ..... have been reading here all along to feel out the kind of people that hung out here ........ MY BIGGEST REGRET ? ...I should have joined way sooner than I did ...... awesome site !!!

  581. #581Binko762010-02-09 13:37

    I googled Heavy Equipment Operator Forum

  582. #582TimberGhost2010-02-10 21:43

    Googled "heavy equipment/machinery forums" and KABOOM here it is. Wish I had done this 3 years ago when I first got a computer.

  583. #583huxbjj2010-02-11 13:33

    I find youy in google searching for the grove tm250 boom removal, excelent site, nice people, excelent support, and foun all the answers i needed so far!!! keep up the good work.

  584. #584oldseabee2010-02-12 15:41

    I belong to the HCEA and started looking for other forums with more action and found this one through Google.

  585. #585Gehl man2010-02-12 20:41

    found this sight on a google search on a gehl 7810

  586. #586mncowboy2010-02-16 07:46

    Finding I found you on google

  587. #587Hardcountry2010-02-27 06:08

    G'Day Steve, i was just searching the net through Google for D6s and ended up here, its a great site mate, im thinking of buying my own machine and im getting some real good tips here from just reading through the treads. Cheers Dave

  588. #588SnoSheriff2010-02-27 17:46

    I'm looking to buy my first machine so I'm doing some research. I was on the www.tractorbynet.com website and one of the members posted a link to this site. The rest is history

  589. #589dutchy2010-03-01 10:15

    I found it using Google ***

  590. #590SJModels2010-03-01 10:52

    I was told about your site by JDORMEMI.

  591. #591topdigger2010-03-01 21:21

    found you on Google searching for hourly rates to see how close my prices were compared to other places.

  592. #592TXGeoSolarPro2010-03-15 08:47

    I found the site while searching for information on rebuilding dozer undercarriage. I lurked around for a couple of weeks and like the site so much I've decided to register to get in on some of the discussions.

  593. #593Ray Howell2010-03-15 21:10

    I found your site via a friend that recommeded the site when searching for answers on freeing grease fittings. I found the site very informative.

  594. #594Bunner2010-03-15 23:57

    I picked up a old Hy-hoe last summer and was trying to find some information on how to repair it. I came across this site through google. The information that I have received has been a great help. Great Site, Thanks Pete

  595. #595CrushScreen2010-03-16 11:53

    I found your site, by looking for a particular machine on google and just clicked on the link and hey presto.

  596. #596AUSSIE TD-402010-03-21 07:18

    Hi Jake here from Warwick QLD Australia. Found this place with a link from the Redpower construction forms. Then came back to look for info on sawmills, no not the one man hobby show, need info for projects at the new place I work. This my first post here so I need to look around a bit to find the best place to tell you a bit about myself. Jake.

  597. #597ridegreen2010-03-22 19:47

    google search "heavy equipment forum"

  598. #598bigskyelliott2010-03-22 19:55

    even rednecks in montana google was searching google for heavy equipment forums. great site. a little ruff getting started and starting new threads

  599. #599bigskyelliott2010-03-22 20:02

    heck. it said i needed to do 2-3 reply's before i can start new post/thread so heres to #3

  600. #600daman2010-03-25 15:51

    x2...

  601. #601SnoSheriff2010-03-25 21:18

    I think you need to do 3 replies to 3 different threads. Easy way of doing this would be to give someone 'free bump' in the classifieds section

  602. #602REDWOOD LOGGER2010-03-26 01:51

    Someone on another site mentioned this one (arboristsite.com)

  603. #603jawly2010-04-03 06:56

    google sk210 pump

  604. #604markst2010-04-11 04:15

    On Google while searching for backhoes.

  605. #605Rally_Action2010-04-12 18:14

    Same as markst. On google whilst searching for backhoes.

  606. #606drewb7752010-04-19 14:33

    i found it when looking for answers about my 450c dozer

  607. #607melcraven2010-04-22 10:05

    Google, trying to find steering parts for a 72-40 Terex wheel loader. This site will not let me start a thread so I can ask a question. I hate to hijack someone elses thread, but may have to use that method to get some help. Nice forum though.

  608. #608CM19952010-04-22 10:59

    Welcome to the Forums melcraven. New members are required to get three posts in existing threads before they can start their own. This helps keep down the spam. You already have one post, 2 more and you can start your own thread.

  609. #609DonBC2010-04-23 17:56

    How Did You Find Us I found your site when someone from Allis Chalmers.com made reference to your site on their construction equipment forum.

  610. #610AlbertaAl2010-04-24 09:48

    There seems to be a forum for everything, so I googled grader operator forums and this came up. I had to join!!!!! Cheers Al

  611. #611Builtstronger2010-04-25 09:46

    I found you while I was looking for information on the new CTL Cat skidseer, I wanted all the information I could get before I buy one.

  612. #612geach plant uk2010-04-25 11:36

    i was looking for a set of tracks cat 943 and this site came up when i put in cat 943 on google clag i did great site thanks .dg

  613. #613du5tyl2010-04-27 11:03

    Found by searching Google for information on working on a caterpillar skid steer.

  614. #614yfcrusher2010-04-28 08:25

    on the Google

  615. #615Msintensus2010-04-28 12:39

    Heavy Machinery Forum into google and this is the first thing that popped up. Clean site.

  616. #616Caliglas2010-05-03 07:19

    I found this site searching for a specific skid steer on google.

  617. #617HallmarkTubular2010-05-07 12:47

    New to this I found this forum when looking for places to advertise Loader/Operator positions. I am a recruiter with a small but very successful company in Nisku, AB. We are currently preparing to undertake a new and exciting project, where we will need two OCTG experienced Loader/Operators to assist us in making this project a success.

  618. #618mostlyred2010-05-09 17:49

    iwas doing some surfing on a paticular brand and it was on this forum..:usa

  619. #619shadow2010-05-11 16:22

    I found this site looking for help to find a truck to tow a 315

  620. #620moosebrooke2010-05-14 20:07

    Found the site while searching for Info on Google.

  621. #621Yutong2010-05-18 03:45

    Hi, everybody. I found this on purpose because I need to know more about this field. I searched by google.com

  622. #622RomacParts2010-05-26 14:02

    I searched for bucket cutting edge on google and was looking for more info when i found this site. I appreciate the resource as one of my new clients sells after market ground engaging tools.

  623. #623jds882010-06-02 01:18

    Found site through another backhoe forum.

  624. #624soothappens2010-06-10 20:47

    I punched service truck into Google and came across the Showtime section. Good forum good info ! I'm a field service mechanic so this site is the equivalent of a good dictionary to the suit and tie crowd. "We" fixed a Bobcat traction lock problem last week. THANKS!!

  625. #625Hillbillybjopkr2010-06-30 00:08

    It all started in the crummy.... On the way home the othernight in the crummy. Me and the two CAT skinners for the outfit (one being one of the owners) we were talkin about diffrent dozers we've run. I've been runnin Iron for almot 20 yrs, most of it in the woods. I now run (my baby) a CAT 320 forest machine chassie with a Denarco DT 3500 Delimber boom. Cut my teeth settin chokers then ended up on runnin cat. Years ago I had run a Eimco dozer. Absolutly threw me for a loop. When I told the guys about it...and sitting right behind the blade they both turned and looked at me...eye's the size of dinner plates. One of which was driving. That conversation got me thinkin about them cats and i wanted to see one again. First pic that came up was on this site. Once I realized what it was I was in heaven lmao.

  626. #626bub131472010-07-01 06:32

    New member ...Hi to everyone Just invited from one member in MyTractor forum. I am a retired person, just doing work in my property. Presently own a Leyland 144 (rebuilding engine diesel) a Massey Ferguson vintage (around 1939) work in progress rebuilding engine (just thinking...), a CASE vintage from 1939 tractor/loader and just bought yesterday a John Deere backhoe/loader 3 cylinder diesel in sad shape. Will try to fix this ASAP since I need to get moving this summer and do plenty work in the yard. I own a Lathe and other tools that enable me to do plenty of work. What I do not have much is time.... now over 71.......

  627. #627BarnStarFarm2010-07-01 20:43

    I got here while doing a desperate net search for a used or at least inexpensive track for our Takeuchi TB070. I'm in Maine and you can't get to one from here! Didn't find the track yet but have been having a great time reading through the posts and I've already learned a bunch just in the last couple of days! I also am getting hooked on tractorbynet!

  628. #628willie592010-07-01 20:55

    Welcome to the forum BarnStarFarm. :usa Try Multi Machine in New Jersey. http://www.mmmachine.com/

  629. #629BarnStarFarm2010-07-03 09:52

    Thanks! Thanks for the point- give 'em a try on Tuesday. Happy 4th!

  630. #630mustangman2010-07-03 22:21

    short in s130 I have a s130 that has a short in it that blows the fuse to the computer. I have disconnected the cab harness the alternator and the harness to the computer. I also disconnected the wiring to the sticks, backup alarm and rear lights. The only think that keeps the fuse from blowing is when I disconnect the front harness toward the bucket on the computer. Do you have any suggestions.

  631. #631LOSIASSOCIATED2010-07-04 03:59

    I found you guys buy your Real Truck pics.I build Custom Rigs that are Radio Controled and have three speed trans and functional leafs and so on.They are 1/14 scale i will show you when I have enough posts. Thanks Greg

  632. #632bofts2010-07-07 08:56

    Surfing the web looking for info

  633. #633tigtim2010-08-05 13:58

    new guy found site on google

  634. #634norite2010-08-06 11:25

    I was looking for information when I was buying my first dozer. I've operated many but this is the first time I put my own money up for one. (JD 450d) Anyway a google search popped this forum up and I have been reading it as much as I can find the time for it ever since.

  635. #635orville2010-08-12 23:05

    I found this site searching for Koehring excavator on google.

  636. #636Hokiesmokes2010-08-20 21:53

    When I was at the union training center, they had a bulletin board with an excerpt of what makes a good operator from these forums and I made a mental note to check out the site, which has already showed me enough you tube videos, besides the forum itself, to waste many an evening.

  637. #637MadJack2010-08-23 14:40

    I found you while doing a Google search looking for a Cab for my TK TB 145.

  638. #638dangit2010-08-31 13:17

    Hi Steve, I found it through a search for "case 580b"on Google.I glad a did great resource!

  639. #639putt2010-09-17 08:05

    I found this site on Google trying to find out how to check the pressure on my 490E.i am new here so maybe i will find out out in a few days. I thank i will like this site.

  640. #640uconn912010-09-17 13:04

    I fourn this site while looking for discussions on filters and heavy equipment

  641. #641uconn912010-09-17 13:06

    I mean found.

  642. #642barry clark2010-09-17 18:17

    I was doing a google search for cat excavators. Your site came up. Great tons of information. Barry

  643. #643dingo2010-09-19 04:07

    found the site by commenting on chris5500 site on youtube

  644. #644Grass Hopper2010-09-19 19:14

    Did a bit of googling and this came up,just whaat I was looking for :notworthy

  645. #645clay digger2010-09-19 19:30

    I Googled "loader transmission problem" and here I am. I've found lots of interesting reading on old posts.

  646. #646Bison2010-09-24 12:08

    I found the site by looking for a ASV skidsteer forum on google

  647. #647goodwin2010-09-27 01:59

    I found the sit by google, lookingfor info on galion T600b, discovered that I am a bit of a collector, just by accident,we have: Galion T600B Letornea Westinghouse Adams Cat D4D Cat 922b southern cross no2 cable rig ...all still in use,and still collecting(dont tell the wife)

  648. #648bones2010-09-27 06:44

    Researching Tak/Gehl/Mustang CTL's with a Google search. Continuing Google and Bing searches with different parameters on different CTL's, I kept returning to your site.

  649. #649OFF2010-09-28 14:18

    Google. I was cleaning out the parts room, found all kinds of obsolete JLG parts and wondered if any of those machines were still in use. Googled "JLG 40F" and this site was the right at the top of the hit list. I couldn't believe there was such a place online. Good site, good people, and infinitely usefull. :notworthy

  650. #650cat-mechanic2010-09-28 17:15

    Google found this place for me. I was looking for some Komatsu information and got a link here. Figured I should join up.

  651. #651greggn2010-09-29 05:12

    I just stumbled upon it while surfing the net

  652. #652GVHALL2010-10-01 23:04

    Google search while researching skid steers led me to this site.

  653. #653oldtanker2010-10-07 14:16

    New guy here. I just stumble on this site. I don't currently own any equipment and have very little experance with it. I have always loved it though. I do have a lot of experance with tracked vehicles.......tanks! Retired Army Rick

  654. #654oldironfred2010-10-07 19:16

    I found out from a farm equipment salesman at the county fair.

  655. #655RoundTuit2010-10-09 10:35

    I was actually doing a direct google search for heavy equipment forums. Nice site layout. Still browsing all the good information here.

  656. #656ridgerunner2010-10-10 16:31

    I found your site when I was using google looking for info on snow clearing equipment a year ago but only joined a couple of days ago and am in need of help for my kobelco excavator. I am a do it yourself if at all possible and like the help people get from this site.

  657. #657tharepairguy2010-10-10 19:38

    I googled "backhoe forum". I'm looking at purchasing a 1985 580E ext-hoe 2wd. Getting ready to learn and fix as many things i can myself...

  658. #658kmickels2010-10-18 00:55

    I did a google search for case backhoe forums and came up with this site, which works out perfectly because i own several other pieces of equipment now i dont have to cruise a bunch of different sites.

  659. #659rbucky2010-10-27 20:14

    Google searches Found your site while conducting research on LeTourneau Land Trains

  660. #660sprinter92010-10-27 21:52

    Found your site searching for specs for some old equipment. I am looking for information on old insleys and a older ford a64 loader. Need some weights on these so we can move them. Thanks!!!!!! sprinter9

  661. #661Jasper2010-10-30 10:05

    I found this site totally by accident, I was searching "Google" for something unrelated and this site came up, good find

  662. #66201440X2010-10-31 20:55

    Also found your site by accident. Great site, lots of info.

  663. #663maxamillion672010-11-10 14:30

    I did a search for Caterpillar equipment forum and came across this site, liked what I saw and joined the site. I have a 2002 224 Caterpillar skid steer and read some of the post in the skid steer forum, which seem to have lots of information on the different problems that may arise with owning a piece of equipment. I look forward using this site.

  664. #664Gator Girls2010-11-10 16:10

    Hi we found you by searching skid steer attachment forums. Glad to be here! Gator Girl www.gatorattachments.com

  665. #665IFSL2010-11-14 20:29

    Google search... looking for some answers on a problem im having .. it seems to have worked

  666. #666DeanW2010-11-16 20:00

    Bathroom stall

  667. #667pburress2010-11-16 20:55

    I found this web site while doing a search on yahoo under Caterpillar Engines

  668. #668unclebob2010-11-16 21:49

    Google search Google search, looking for piece parts for case 680. Great site lots of good info here. Thanks

  669. #669sick&tired2010-11-18 13:21

    Found this site searching for information on crawlers. Been reading posts here for some time. Recently joined so i can ask questions.

  670. #670DirtHauler2010-11-18 13:25

    Best one so far!

  671. #671Wanabe2010-11-18 20:20

    Found it on Google looking for info on skid steers...read every post under "skid steer". Still on the fence about which one I'll go with...as soon as I decide I read a bad report and I'm back to searching for more info. Great site !!

  672. #672willie592010-11-18 21:40

    LoL, I think you could find a "bad report" about practically any machine. I've yet to find the perfect machine. Welcome to the forum Wanabe. :usa

  673. #673jd19542010-11-20 15:23

    I found you when I googled Caterpillar941.

  674. #674Wanabe2010-11-20 21:26

    Thanks ATCOEQUIP, I've bout decided to go with a s250 bobcat. I think it will do what I want...with a grapple rake clearing small hedges and saplings

  675. #675bones2010-11-21 11:44

    ATCOEQUIP, I am happy with the 2008 Gehl ctl60. the ctl 60 has done well so far. I use a bushmaster grapple and front bushhog on it. I am clearing some new ground to expand fields. it had 4 hours and 8-9 months of warranty on it. paid 25,000. they got one left at that price if you are interested. i am in Birmingham.

  676. #676knucklebuster2010-11-22 21:18

    Yahoo search for F-250/ F-350 tare of all things.

  677. #677witchlizard2010-11-29 18:11

    Hi there, Google found it for me down under here in Tasmania (south of Australia!)

  678. #678MOUNTAIN MAN2010-11-29 20:35

    I found you guys looking for abandoned logging equipment on google. An image came up for the thread by Contract Logger that has all the abandoned and rusted logging machinery in Alsaka, ever since then i couldn't stop. But I have forgot how to post new threads, how did you do that again? Thanks for the help!

  679. #679cherish2010-11-30 01:30

    found this forum with keywords "poclain pictures" but faced a little when registering at the last question...

  680. #680Allterra2010-11-30 12:05

    internet search for "avs any good?"

  681. #681fast_st2010-12-01 11:14

    Found it while searching for 'Firefighting Dozer equipment' May be doing a little on call work with the local forestry division for brush fire season. This year was hell on wheels.

  682. #682Mark Russell2010-12-03 08:10

    A google search whilst looking for case wheeled excavator info

  683. #683Axle2010-12-24 17:53

    Years ago looking for JCB information. Long time listener, first time caller. Lurked for years, decided it was time to sign up. Alex.

  684. #684truckdoctor2010-12-26 15:43

    I found this forum when I was looking for a tandem axle service truck a couple of months ago. As a mechanic I like equipment and what I do so this has been enjoyable to read the threads posted here.

  685. #685Aussie Leroy2010-12-26 18:00

    I found this site while i was looking for pictures of TEREX Scrapers

  686. #686*Brandon*2011-01-03 01:46

    I searched through google looking for a site to help broaden my horizons on heavy equipment. Trying to learn and gather information as i am going through a career change into the earthmoving industry. Brandon.

  687. #6873rdGenDslWrench2011-01-09 15:21

    Best I can remember 2-3 years ago I was looking for information about a problem I was having with a piece of equipment and somebody on HEF posted a similar problem and it suggested this site.

  688. #688Born2clearcut2011-01-13 12:09

    I found this place by doing a google search for grapple yarders . Awesome Site well done !!

  689. #689irish john2011-01-13 14:27

    hi i found it by pure chance and boy am i glad i did but the wife thinks im a freak ha ha.

  690. #690tournadude2011-01-17 14:15

    I actually found the forum by looking at the statistics on my youtube videos and saw that some forum members had linked to some of my videos.

  691. #691jagslynks2011-01-17 20:36

    I found this gooogling..

  692. #692sh0rtlife2011-01-28 05:28

    blame google..and a late night hunt for details on an old michigan 175a that was dragged out of the swamp

  693. #693endofrunway2011-01-28 23:27

    Google

  694. #694JoelDirt2011-01-29 08:43

    Google while looking for info on Cat 262C loader =)

  695. #695bwh1862011-02-02 11:01

    Google while looking for info on a D4G dozer.

  696. #696Irish_Darragh2011-02-21 11:16

    found this by using google

  697. #6970752011-02-23 00:03

    One of the guys I work with told me about it, love the site.Lots of good pictures and storys

  698. #698DrJim2011-02-23 10:18

    I found HEF when Googling for info on repairing Bobat spool valves. Google search returned a link to HEF's thread by Atco on the subject.

  699. #699jbernd2011-02-27 17:38

    read about it on ACMOC Bulliten Board. Want to get registered and start participating.

  700. #700Snuffmanchu2011-02-27 20:22

    I found yall on a search for Case info. Sorry to clutter this page but I cannot get any test threads to start. It appears I don't have access yet?

  701. #701Jdigger41302011-02-27 23:32

    I found it from A scale modeler while trying to find out where to buy a yarder in 25th scale and he said this was THE place to go for like minded equipment/truck enthusiasts! I had NO IDEA what A gold mine its turned out to be! Now all I havta do is figure out how to change the format of my pics to post myself instead of getting fellow members to do it for me!

  702. #702d2r2011-03-01 19:25

    backhoe - total newbie New owner of an old hoe... 73 580b. Got here by googling. From Eastern Ontario, Kingston/Belleville area. Wondering whether "Dr580Phil" is in my neck of the woods. [email protected]

  703. #703Lood2011-03-03 09:22

    I'm a new member and found this site on Google while searching for a JCB workshop manual.

  704. #704Stump-rancher2011-03-15 01:26

    i found this forum in a post on http://www.antiquecaterpillar.org/

  705. #705country boy2011-03-26 00:15

    stumbled on to the site trying to find out onfo on my dozer thru google searches

  706. #706companyman2011-04-15 13:07

    I found this page looking for info on our new to us case 85xt skidsteer

  707. #707dirty4fun2011-04-15 20:03

    I was searching for an excavator, and found the site. One of the best sites I have ever found. Now I have to read it morning and night, lots of knowlegeble people that are will to share with you. Sure has been enjoyable to me, and like seeing the pictures and reading about everything.

  708. #708AT&SW2011-04-16 10:06

    I found it through Google search.

  709. #709Shooter2011-04-16 10:56

    I'm a new member and I found this site through Google searching for 75xt skid steers

  710. #710rare ss2011-04-16 23:29

    yeh, was googling for some info on terex bucket trucks and found somthing alot better!

  711. #711starcarfx2011-04-19 09:09

    I found you looking for some info on a 498nt in my jcb and it was the best site ive seen,its easy to nav and find random answers to other problems i have,good job

  712. #712Beachslock2011-04-19 20:33

    Internet search for a tractor part info on google

  713. #713TheOldMan2011-04-21 12:51

    This is a great site!!! I'm looking at an old 580B, and googled same. It brought me to this HE site, and I've been here every since. I can't believe the wealth of information and the amount of knowledge some of these old timers have. I love it!

  714. #714jason.wright2011-04-27 18:35

    Jason Google is where I found it. This is by far the best forum I've seen.

  715. #715MaCotMFF2011-04-27 19:29

    As the resident (read: only) computer geek in our small company, I was asked to search for and identify online resources pertaining to the type of work we do. The Bossman is old school, hard core, can fix anything and still outworks all us young punks...but his sole concession to the Digital Age is a cellphone. And that's not really even a concession. Based on the way he mutters darkly anytime he must interact with the phone, it's more of a WWI trench-warfare holding action. So anyway...I knew I wanted to identify a good forum. Found HEF, and others. Did some reading/lurking...and chose HEF. Not a hard choice, either.

  716. #716willie592011-04-27 20:29

    Welcome to the forum Jason and MaCotMFF. :usa

  717. #717oldram2011-04-30 22:21

    Hi everybody, I believe I simply did the Google " backhoe discussion forums" search and wa-la, here I am. Looks like a great place and I look foreward to visiting and participating. Marty

  718. #718sgc2011-05-10 07:31

    Hi everyone, I found my way here via a Google search for an operator's manual for a Mustang 940 skidder. Still haven't found one.. anyone got one they can share?

  719. #719jctech0122011-05-11 06:35

    I found this site through google, searching images

  720. #720cannedman2011-05-18 14:38

    Thru Google looking for heavy equipment forums.

  721. #721jamer2011-05-20 11:37

    found by searching through yahoo and old forums popped up so much info. so little time.

  722. #72210SPEED2011-05-20 16:20

    google

  723. #723Haddy2011-05-20 16:37

    Trying to find out information about Wabco 111a motorscrapers on google

  724. #724Dinale Precast2011-05-20 22:45

    Looking for a final drive for my Takeuchi excavator. Still looking. Although I was offered 1 final drive for 50% of the purchase price of my excavator. No thanks.

  725. #725GWS2011-05-22 13:07

    Through Google. Recently obtained an old worn out 580C and looking for help restoring it to working condition again.

  726. #726bstephenson2011-05-23 21:14

    I was searching for Trimble GPS equipment on yahoo.

  727. #727Gadget_man2011-05-24 07:06

    Google

  728. #728BahrnsEquipment2011-05-30 01:13

    This site was suggested by a friend. Been registered for some time now and this is my first post!

  729. #729Merp2011-06-01 17:55

    I was searching the net for QSK Series Cummins engine in WA-1200 applications / Komatsu 930E/SE applications and also how our products compare to our components

  730. #730patrickn7232011-06-04 08:10

    HI, I learned about the site on google after I spent some time looking for some anwsers and advice on equipment.

  731. #731Damone2011-06-07 00:10

    hello, New member with my first post. Found through a google search while looking for some help with my Snorkle uno41. Ive had such great success with using forums to save myself hours of labor fixing everything else I have, it seemed like a good idea.

  732. #732Imopar22011-06-08 23:56

    Found the site searching for line boring information. I am from Illinois and live in Deere's back yard. Have worked for Cat, link belt and Am currently at a Komatsu dealer. Have grown up working on heavy equipment and operating and can't think of a better job....

  733. #733David S2011-06-09 05:20

    I found you through Google.I have a problem with my Daewoo 400 excavator hyd power and Googled it and up you came. Still to find an answer to my problem.

  734. #734pbsfix2011-06-11 21:52

    I was looking to help my dad fix his mich 125b. stumbled in her from google

  735. #735hotdogsL5532011-06-12 22:13

    Did a google search (skid steel) and here I am. Thanks, Hotdog

  736. #736HoraceM2011-06-14 17:14

    Evening all, I need a workshop manual for a friend's Mitsubishi MM30SR mini excavator and Google put this site up. I think someone here might be able to help Cheers all HoraceM

  737. #737andershaaby2011-06-16 03:50

    Hello. Im from Norway , have a small buisiness and im very bad in english In my freetime i fly paraglider and have a boat i youse sommertime... exuice my bad english, my teather said that i succed.. I found this forum when i google "fermec 965 + hydraulic problems" I can't post any new thread yet but i hope administrator fix it. Very nice forum.

  738. #738justridinby2011-06-17 02:41

    Found the forum through looking for advice on mechanical problems , you have some very generous helpfull members , great forum thanks a lot for the advice i've recieved

  739. #739j&lmartin2011-06-21 09:59

    searched bing for bobcat engine removal

  740. #740white-elephant2011-06-21 13:09

    I did a search on Google for "grade checker" or something like that and caught a link in there to you.

  741. #741gostr8r2011-06-21 13:34

    I found this forum while doing a search on our 31,000 Manitowoc that's being load tested at the factory in Wisconsin. I am fortunate enough to work for the company that bought this beast, and will be spending some up close and personal time with it in the very near future. So I'm a HEF newbie as of today and have enjoyed the comments I've read on the 31,000 so far.

  742. #742PHeller2011-07-04 17:57

    In my search for heavy equipment training schools and information.

  743. #743250c2011-07-09 16:33

    I googled my 250 C crawler and you came up

  744. #744Dbill212011-07-10 18:34

    Hi new to the Heavy Equipment page. I found you guys by doing a Google search. I just purchased a 580 CK with extenda- hoe. Trying to figure out what year it is and came across these pages, But I have yet to see any pics of my hoe on here. Also I found only one serial number on the side of the trans it is 83759 A. If any one could point me in the right direction of a owners/repair manual it would be great. Not trying to hijack this thread just could not find anything out about the 580Ck. I am from Northern Mi and bought the hoe to work on my dock and dig the water line for my garage. Thanks Dallas

  745. #745Rockpile2011-07-14 15:09

    "First Resource" for most questions and problems I was in the process of deciding on a dozer to buy. Google research on the basics.... clutches, brakes, motors, transmissions, parts, performance, cost, reliability ..... ALWAYS had a HE Forums post on the first or second page. In a weeks searching, I am sure that I read 150 - 200+ posts. I found a huge pool of resources and connections/links to aftermarket suppliers for parts and manuals for the old equipment that was within my budget. Thanks to all who assist and advise us who are HE owners by chance and not by first choice.

  746. #746MikeMcDigg2011-07-17 09:56

    google linked me here from a search query.

  747. #747MikeMcDigg2011-07-17 10:24

    I'm a noob here and been searching around this great site with my a.m. coffee. I have a question I'd like to ask, but my account doesn't have sufficient privileges. What is required to be able to post new threads? I hate to hijack 1 to ask my question.

  748. #748MikeMcDigg2011-07-17 10:27

    I think I found my answer re. replying to existing threads 3 times. If that's the case I should be good to go. Guess I'll go try.

  749. #749gostr8r2011-07-17 13:33

    I googled our Manitowoc 31,000 crawler crane, that is on the test pad at the Manitowoc Factory in Wisconsin, and saw some comments and a lot of questions about it from members from this forum, so I signed on for some back and forth about cranes. I wished there was more activity on the crane section here! I'm ate up with it.

  750. #750dodgent2011-07-18 21:31

    I just bought a Dynahoe and wanted to find a place to get needed info, logged on the computer and this is the first place that caught my eye

  751. #751Highball2011-07-19 01:55

    surfing the web for old scrapers

  752. #752brushmaster902011-07-20 14:55

    I was just researching equitment and found a thread on here. I must say Ime on bedrest(ok i sneek out every now and then but the fiance still wont let me work) and ive spent hours at a time on this site. It has made my stay at home much more enjoyable.

  753. #753akpolaris2011-07-20 17:12

    I was looking for information on rebuilding some grousers for a friend, never did it before, and here is where I found the best info

  754. #754mogman2011-07-20 17:38

    I got a link from the British Farming Forum not posted yet but doing a lot of reading

  755. #755OMB2011-07-20 18:46

    I think I found HEF when I did an internet search for troubleshooting an equipment tranny problem, after drawing a bit of info from you guys I signed on to give back with some of my insight/experience. The ability to tap into the vast pool of knowledge is worth far more than the price of admission!

  756. #756Phill2011-07-26 17:30

    i found HEF thru Hankstruckpictures.com, they llinked the pacific truck thread in the forestry section many months ago, i amglad to have found this site, there is alot of info to take in

  757. #757dlotus2052011-07-27 02:32

    I found this forum on Google and I'm not hesistant to join. There're many useful infos and interesting topics.

  758. #758Jonathan012011-07-27 22:58

    I found yall from searching google for equipment help.

  759. #759renaud2011-07-27 23:01

    Hi!! One evening, being a bit bored, i typed "Kelly ripper" on the computer, just curious to find out a bit more about these amazing devices and after seeing all kind of more or less related stuff on the net, i ended up on this site, on a thread where someone was asking if Kelly ripper were still being manufactured.Then, i started to brwose the whole site but mostly looking for thread about older machines. Lots of interresting information and many knowledgeables peoples around here.Great forum, thanks. Max.

  760. #760Macneil2011-07-27 23:24

    I found this wonderful bit of information through Google looking for Heavy Truck forums!

  761. #761Son of Pipeman2011-07-28 06:16

    Good morning, I was researching a problem I was having with my D4H XL Series 111 and happy to report one of your members had addressed the problem I was having. (transmission pressure warning light), I also have a John Deere 644C Loader and thought signing up for membership would be a good idea.

  762. #762Pa Highwayman2011-07-31 10:37

    I found your site just by shear luck searching on Google. I immediately enjoyed reading the content.

  763. #763Haulier2011-08-04 06:30

    I found this forum on Google while searching for a forum about heavy haulage, this one popped up and I liked what I saw and decided to join in!

  764. #764BostonBender2011-08-17 16:07

    I googled "heavy equipment forums" and this site was returned in the search. I thought...this looks promising. I was surprised (happily) that it is an active forum with many participants.

  765. #765mr.follin2011-08-17 18:34

    Researching to buy a new (to me) used trackhoe

  766. #766quailridgefarms2011-08-31 13:33

    I found you all through a google search.

  767. #767jaytech2011-08-31 19:48

    i was searching google regarding a problem i'm having with an excavator i just bought. this site is really paydirt its great!

  768. #768ktm rider2011-09-02 14:42

    Google search for my Backhoe problem. Sure glad i found this site.

  769. #769spanner2011-09-02 16:22

    A google accident, best one yet

  770. #770Diamond Danebo2011-09-02 18:23

    I cant quite remember actually prolly a google search for yarders brought me here : )

  771. #771Gottafew2011-09-27 14:00

    Found you on good ol google.

  772. #772bigg2011-09-27 15:15

    same here google search

  773. #773kusno2011-09-27 23:08

    I found this site from google search.

  774. #774tntenergy2011-09-28 01:04

    Found the site when looking at back links from a company.

  775. #775propc12011-09-30 12:53

    I was looking for a forum of this kind in google.

  776. #776125IIIA2011-10-03 22:15

    I found this site while I was digging a hole with my new to me payloader...oh wait, I guess it was a google search.

  777. #777kman5692011-10-16 20:12

    Was looking for information on a repair that I needed and the link came up and started reading and recieved some good info and joined....Thanks for having me

  778. #778weasekerdo2011-10-17 19:56

    I did a search on Google

  779. #779alvaromilespar2011-10-20 22:51

    I found this site using google!

  780. #780ssgrockr2011-10-22 12:54

    I'm the Training Administrator for a heavy equipment apprenticeship program. We get alot of our equipment from the GSA and it doesn't come with the equipment manuals or service manuals. I'm hoping that I can make some contacts to help me find the manuals that I don't have. I am based out of Omaha, NE.

  781. #781Ironbark2011-10-26 02:03

    G'day. I just registered today. I'm a retired open cut plant operator living in the Hunter valley. Worked in the coal industry these past 30 years. D 11 dozers, excavators, drills, graders, scrapers, rear dumps electric and diesel, enjoying retirement at last. When i started in the coal industry it was seven hour shifts with weekends off. The twelve and a half hour rotating shifts seven day roster nearly killed me toward the end. Glad to be out of it. Cheers, Ironbark.

  782. #782HDMRice2011-11-20 12:40

    A fella in my class gave me the heads up!

  783. #783Kiteman2011-12-01 01:22

    I found it through Google looking for parts/repairs for my Lull forklift.

  784. #784gor2011-12-01 06:15

    I found about HE forums by searching through google. I have some NEW CAT parts that I want to sell so I registered to get some advice from members.....

  785. #785KTS77_416C2011-12-01 19:08

    google! awesome informative site!

  786. #786Water Doc2011-12-03 20:07

    Just found this site a few minutes ago doing a Google search "Ford 3550 backhoe". Already found some useful info and links. Been ranching and farming since a kid, lots of farm equipment, all diesel, Ford 3000, 3415, 4000, 5000, JD 2440, 2840, Kubota M9000dtmc, International TD9 dozer. Just picking up a Ford 3550 diesel backhoe/loader to fix up and get operational again. This site seems to be the answer for help with repairs and restoration.

  787. #787Casanovaf2011-12-04 02:07

    I also got here via Google with a search for Heavy Equipment, naturally one of the first hits.

  788. #788dodgent2011-12-10 15:13

    Looking for Information on my Equipment I found this site

  789. #789IDIG4U2011-12-12 13:11

    Google search.

  790. #790stondad2011-12-12 20:48

    Hi Steve and everyone, I did a google search for some info on a machine and it brought up some replies on the forum. I looked at them and thought "someone here might be able to help", so I joined. Hopefully I've helped someone when I did my replies to qualify, and now I'm waiting for replies to my first post! Great site. Thank you for creating it. The probationary system is good. I wish Utube was as well regulated. Cheers. Maurie.

  791. #791willie592011-12-12 22:35

    Welcome to the forum stondad. :usa

  792. #792IronPirate2012-01-05 23:41

    found the site last year while researching a Cat MTL and have been lurking on and off...have registered several times but never received any kind of acknowledgement so maybe this post won't make it to the thread? Fingers crossed...

  793. #793IronPirate2012-01-05 23:43

    hey, whaddya know, it worked...Now I'll try to do an intro...

  794. #794JDOFMEMI2012-01-05 23:45

    Welcome IronPirate Glad you could join in.

  795. #795IronPirate2012-01-05 23:49

    Thanks Jerry! Just figured out how the three-post rule works so now I can go do an intro. That's a unique approach to combating spammers Definitely enjoying the early iron threads!

  796. #796Blackfish2012-01-11 22:13

    I wanna look for a customer ,and I wanna see the foreign forum,Google lead me,and I find it.~~ I am from China. We product are related with machinery. So~~~

  797. #797willie592012-01-11 22:46

    So, don't come to this forum looking for customers. I will ban you if you do.

  798. #798blitz1382012-01-11 23:52

    I think I googled a question about draglines and ended up reading through the forums for a few hours

  799. #799Blackfish2012-01-12 19:33

    I think you have mistaken mine. I don't wanna look for customer from here. Google leads me here. Then I find it is a great forum.But you looks so........................... lol

  800. #800whiteman2012-01-13 17:18

    I began searching for a good heavy equipment forum to learn about the machine I should not have bought... I was refered to this site by a member on the pirate4x4.com/forum

  801. #801diane492012-01-14 00:23

    I found it when searching Hitachi/Sumotomo. By the way, just wondering if you know whether Hitachi and Sumotomo are the same.

  802. #802stondad2012-01-14 19:18

    Oh good! Another Aussie. If you ask your question in the the Excavator section, you might get a really well informed reply. All I can tell you is that anything is possible with buy-outs and take-overs in the machinery world. What I do know is that in Japan, manufacturers often sell their superseded technology to competitors so you may well see a newer Sumitomo that looks like an older Hitachi under the engine cover. Sumitomo were first sold in Aus. as Sumitomo-Linkbelt when Kato were top of the tree in excavators, obviously using the tie up between the two companies and the well respected American name to give credability to an unknown Japanese name. Surprisingly, before long Sumitomo were using what was then a very advanced variable displacement pump group of German design. In the early eighties, Mitsubishi and Komatsu had the most advanced circuits and were the first to use "logic elements". Cat finally realised that they couldn't build an excavator to save their lives, so they bought the Mitsubishi designs and rights (I'm not sure about the factories) and Mitsubishi excavators were no longer sold, while Cat magically became very good!

  803. #803jpz 1232012-01-15 17:38

    I found you by accident under Bing "Komatsu final drives" looking for repair/testing information finding new parts and you. Thank you.

  804. #804TheDig2012-01-18 12:27

    Found the site by looking for info on starting a trucking business. Gotta love Google!

  805. #805Aklogging2012-01-18 23:43

    Found it on google looking for yarder specs.great site awesome pics

  806. #806stray cat.Inc2012-01-19 22:50

    I found your Forum while looking for info on my D7 3T,(on Google) I'm situated in Northern Alberta Canada.

  807. #807squidrig2012-01-20 00:38

    Google is where i was before i found myself here....i think??

  808. #808bspoon32012-01-20 16:25

    I was searching google to find out how to fix my bobcat 753

  809. #809jakepedersen2012-01-25 13:00

    New member found the sight researching excavators for farm use. Probably through Google.

  810. #810TheOldMan2012-01-25 13:33

    Don't remember how I found it, but sure glad I did!!! More info and nicer people than I have ever encountered on the web. I tell everybody I talk to about HEF. I can't thank the guys that are willing to answer questions enough.:notworthy

  811. #811Durt2012-01-25 15:46

    Typed TD15E into google and there you were...

  812. #812DO-MOR FAN2012-01-26 11:22

    I found the threads by searching information for a loader I was looking to buy. Found some information on this rare model. I bought the loader/backhoe 70s Do-Mor 707. Got it for a steel but needs a little work so hoping this forum will be able to help me out on some questions as i am new to heavy equipment.

  813. #813kgman2012-01-26 14:42

    I found HEF while looking for information regarding my Allis Chalmers TL-14 on Google. It took me to the year-old forum, which showed me that others were finding solutions to the same issues I'm having. Now I have to reach those folks and get them to pass along the info!

  814. #814deltl1ks2012-01-26 15:38

    Found ya while researching pro's and con's of buying a case 580B backhoe. Found some good information on here and though while it's a crap shoot but I took the chance and bought the "B" and I'm hoping it works out well. My biggest challenge is I don't know much about tractors or wrenching on one.

  815. #815petewary2012-01-26 18:36

    I was just searching for specs for my Trojan 124 on the Google search site and happened on a link to the forum.And I'm glad I joined

  816. #816Canadian_Deere2012-01-28 12:57

    I was Researching a Hard starting when cold during the summer issue on a 90 dresser loader. Found some good info on the loader but now it starts fine even bellow 0 go figure...

  817. #817wosama931b2012-01-28 20:00

    I think i was looking for Cat stuff on the net, and iam glad, best thing to do when not working, and good advice. wosama

  818. #818coorecat2012-01-28 23:14

    I found the site thru GOOGLE,I was looking to talk to other operators>

  819. #819ibleedyellow2012-02-17 18:19

    found this site through google looking up a customers issue with one of his machines, glad i found this Forum, have always loved using forums to learn more about my hobbies and interests.

  820. #820Radrock2012-02-17 19:43

    Hello Steve and other moderators. I believe I found this by searching some information about motor graders but I can't remember. CRS is getting the best of me hahaha. How many members do you have on the forum? I know there is a vast amount of information and from a lot of people that know their stuff. I am still a newbie and still learning my way around. It is addictive.. It is really fun to talk to other people that have common ground from all around the world. I also see that this thread is very old and long. Looks like 7 year running now. When did this forum first start? Keep up the great work!!

  821. #821wornout wrench2012-02-17 21:26

    I was using Google to search for information on a Cypress 7280 Swingyarder and have been reading posts eversince. Great site, can't wait to get started posting my $0.02 worth LOL

  822. #822willie592012-02-17 21:46

    Welcome to the forum fellas.

  823. #823Coin2012-02-25 12:06

    Newbie here. Can't rember how I ended up here. But with this much collective equipment knowledge it is a good spot to be. I am 32 years old and in the process of building a excavation/landscaping company. one piece at a time with no credit or borrowing.

  824. #824gusorbob2012-02-25 16:03

    How I got here... Ended up here from one of the google choices.(good choice from what I`ve seen so far). Been enjoying some of the other categories, especially the ones with pics or vids of big, older stuff. Have a decent agriculture operation in southern Alberta and like the old stuff because they were built to last. Knowledge is always good.....Thanks

  825. #825johnbruni2012-03-02 14:25

    hi there

  826. #826johnbruni2012-03-02 15:52

    test post # 2

  827. #827Deere500a2012-03-04 16:53

    Enjoy old equipment,reading about folks past Jobs & seeing pics. Hello All

  828. #828sdc23_992012-03-05 15:37

    I found this site searching for excavator forums on yahoo, great forum

  829. #829Huntoon2012-03-14 21:55

    google I found this site through google when looking up steel undercarriages. Thanks, JON

  830. #830dustyevans2012-03-19 14:16

    I have been searching for a used cat parts info for gray market dozer

  831. #831frogy_dreams2012-03-19 18:02

    Hey there, i was searching the volvo wheel loaders owners and google sent me to here Hope here will be usefull for all of us. Murat

  832. #832WerkBrau2012-03-20 14:55

    I am the marketing person at Werk-Brau and was looking for online communities about the construction industry. I want to see what users think of our product and have a chance to egage with them directly. This seems like a great and friendly community to do so!

  833. #833CM19952012-03-20 20:40

    Welcome to the Forums WerkBrau!:drinkup

  834. #834hilton8502012-04-22 18:10

    I found this site while searching on google for information on an old cat D7.

  835. #835old7432012-04-23 17:21

    Google searching skidsteer forums.

  836. #836lightning2012-04-26 01:20

    stumbled upon it... 2 more post so I can introduce .

  837. #837JGS Parts2012-04-26 04:11

    found you thought Google.com.au i imput some questions about machinery and found the forums that way, best website i have ever found!!!

  838. #838aknome2012-04-30 08:30

    Google search

  839. #839The Cabertoser2012-05-02 22:57

    Our Shop just got back Fire truck repairs from a contractor because Flint is broke. I am finding that Fire trucks can be a real hassle because of the many differences in parts and set ups. I found this forum searching for information on Cab lift motor for an E-One Typhoon

  840. #840pkf2012-05-03 03:00

    Found this forum googling 'construction equipment'.

  841. #841RReng662012-05-07 12:17

    Just bought a 580B and was looking for some good information, did a Google search and here I am.

  842. #84294porkchop2012-05-13 19:50

    i did a google search o nmy new tlb ford 4500 and i noticed some threads. here i am after 2 hours of reading.LOL

  843. #843SeaMac2012-06-09 17:28

    I found this site during a Google search a year ago while researching Operator control pattern preferences for hydraulic excavators. Seems to be a tie with regards to pattern preferences, I can run both equally well but apparently others have some difficulty.

  844. #844jgbmo2012-06-11 12:05

    I found your site via Google while searching for info on my Cat 955K. Great looking site!

  845. #845CMX Charlie2012-06-12 02:43

    Found the site on Google. New to the industry and keen to learn as much as I can and hopefully help some people along the way with shipping.

  846. #846CAT303 SR2012-06-12 03:42

    Google search for CAT spares ended up with a link to the forum specific subject Great resource for info & swapping ideas

  847. #847U/C Matchmaker2012-06-16 22:57

    I actually sell u/c so I'm always doing research on old and new machines.

  848. #848niklas2012-06-18 11:36

    hi i found this site thrue a google search

  849. #849Rwhelan802012-06-18 19:22

    Hi, Found the site looking for information on a 3600 A IH Backhoe. Was looking on dogpile, search engine.

  850. #850BoomGirl2012-06-23 15:55

    I found you via a link on EquipmentTrader.com ♣ Cheers for the helpful site!!! :drinkup

  851. #851Freedom61782012-06-30 03:35

    I found this site looking for info thru google for the 580CK. Been reading for days lol.

  852. #852VOL4272012-07-01 02:52

    Found thru Google trying to find info on mini skid steer to find help for replacing front mounting plate. Looking forward to posting question on mini skid steer forum

  853. #853CM19952012-07-01 09:56

    Welcome to the Forums VOL427!:drinkup

  854. #854willie592012-07-01 12:00

    Looks like we got ourselves another Vol fan here War Eagle. Welcome to the forum VOL427. :drinkup

  855. #855Skid Shear2012-07-05 08:19

    Google search for Cat dozer info....

  856. #856rjv4722012-07-05 09:50

    google search finding answer with my hitachi ex120-2 problem.

  857. #857casecx282012-07-17 08:12

    Found while desperatly searching for info I typed so much into Google so fast, that I am not even sure anymore what actually gave me the hit

  858. #858bigg2012-07-17 12:14

    google search. glad because this site has been extremly helpful

  859. #859terraplenagem2012-07-17 15:37

    I found you in a Google search.

  860. #860leoncgrant2012-08-03 15:05

    I found this site through Google.

  861. #861raytheone2012-08-04 20:00

    Internet search for skid steer forum...... I may not be first

  862. #862Marto2012-08-10 01:06

    Hi all, My story is a bit of an odd one. I do some work for a Caterpillar dealer in Australia called Hastings Deering. I'm trying to chase down the source of the photos of the Caterpillar 786, and looks like you guys know the score. Cheers, Marto

  863. #863PMMC20122012-08-29 11:45

    I found you doing a google search on troubleshooting heavy equipment........and glad I found you! Great information contained here!

  864. #864Jerre Heyer2012-09-02 00:09

    Steve showed up at my house with a bunch of T shirts...................Keep up the good work Steve.

  865. #865DustyD2012-09-07 15:32

    I googled "heavy equipment forum"

  866. #866Hurtin_Albertan2012-09-09 10:36

    Was googleing about a peice of equipment and an image looked very simaler to what i was looking at. Clicked on it and the next thing you know........

  867. #867BarnDigger2012-09-18 22:09

    Gotcha off a search for a small, old, old Hopto (Google results) Just lookin to see what a good buddy of mine inherited, and find information for the old Hopto

  868. #868zring2012-09-21 13:20

    I found this site using google.

  869. #869Prospector2012-10-17 11:44

    I found your forum/site through a search engine while looking for Case 1845C manuals (cheap), and am just starting to familiarize myself with this resource of yours. I feel like a little fish in an ocean of whales, on your site. Other than the skid-steers, I am a little overwhelmed with all of the large earth moving machines and the different models within each grouping. I obviously have a lot to learn and it appears that your website is a great way to start to learn, much more than I realized at first.

  870. #870biggerhammer2012-10-23 23:28

    Yeah found this forum after doing a google search looking for service literature. Seems like a good place to share experience and info.

  871. #871verano2012-10-29 02:21

    HI,I just search construction equipment information by google,great google !

  872. #872Drago2012-10-29 16:25

    I followed a link in someones message on another site.

  873. #873farmlion2012-11-03 12:09

    I found your site by searching for excavator infromation on google

  874. #874Jos2012-11-20 14:36

    Hi. I found your site while searching for information on 6 ton Hitachi's.

  875. #875caleb72102012-11-27 00:17

    Found you on google, I just love playing in the dirt still lol

  876. #876code522012-12-14 17:02

    how did I find you I was doing a google search and one of your threads came up

  877. #877Todd455C2012-12-18 22:25

    a quick Google search looking for information on my Ford 455C backhoe

  878. #878Zordrak2012-12-19 00:32

    Found you on google, was searching for KOMATSU and CAT compares...

  879. #879Upstate2012-12-27 19:56

    I found this website while searching for information on Clark scrapers but I'm pretty sure I've been here a few times before.

  880. #880Blmreject2012-12-27 20:57

    Tapatalk

  881. #881leoncgrant2012-12-28 06:51

    Y'all found it is the main thing and it has a lot of guys with a lot of info !!

  882. #882JCSI2012-12-28 21:14

    Found the forum via a Google search for Trail King and Eager Beaver trailers.

  883. #883Corunnadon2012-12-29 00:15

    Hi, I bought a Case 580c Construction King and had one wheel with no brake and the other locked up, so even with the service book I look for experience users. Thanks Don

  884. #884tina772013-01-08 05:35

    hi, I found this forum on Google there are a hell of a lot great pics on here

  885. #885ballistic712013-01-08 18:03

    Im new to this site. I found it while googling Deutz engine problems. Found the answers to. Thanks. Hopefully i can return the favour.

  886. #886Corunnadon2013-01-09 09:03

    Just went to google and inserted my case information, this great forum popped up. Thanks for it and all the great information/help. Don

  887. #887UrParts2013-01-09 11:36

    I'm think it was Google.

  888. #888Ironmartonline2013-01-14 18:19

    Steve Brand New Just now Today.. I found you on Pintrest of all places someone had a D11 picture with your link on it. Steve would it be OK for me to add a banner add from my Blog and web site to here? I own "ironmartonline.com" (Link removed from here, in favor of the one found in this introductory thread. ) Thanks Jay

  889. #889Roadog2013-01-20 10:48

    Was searching for demolition related stuff and found this cool site.

  890. #890TRU.X2013-02-28 02:31

    I googled trying to find a spec on cat excavators and this site came to the top of the page.

  891. #891madilljt2013-03-06 10:54

    I saw some of my photos on a google search...it said they were from this forum. So needless to say here I am.

  892. #892kiengine2013-03-07 04:13

    A very great thanks to the honourable members of this site ! First of A very great thanks to the honourable members who have dedicated lots of their efforts to bring up this site . This site is," A Boom of knowledge about heavy equipment." Actually i am working in a heavy equipment company. There were certain questions which arised in my mind . For those question went through google search bar and came across this site. Now feel maybe all the answers which arised are found in this site with respective to heavy equipment have come to an end A heavy Equipment seller is aware of the details of it but this site will surely help to me as well those who are new in the world of heavy equipment

  893. #893digger242j2013-03-07 05:38

    Welcome to HEF, kiengine. Thank you for the kind words about our forum. We do ask that for ordinary posts, members use the standard fonts and colors that are the default settings. While the other fonts and colors are available, they're best reserved for very special circumstances. Thank you.

  894. #894Mr.Torque2013-03-07 22:00

    I am a new member i found this site on google when I was searching for mini excavators! Great Site

  895. #895Mangleweld2013-03-12 21:29

    New to site, did a search on bobcat valve body leakage and got this site on Google.. Nice site great information and pictures on haw to repair can't say enough about the quality. Thanks

  896. #896Craperpillar2013-03-12 22:37

    I am a new registered member. A long time reader. I found this site when i was browsing Google for info on a loader we had. I love the idea of multiple equipment discussion areas. You'd think there would be more info on google about repairs. This site will help allot of folks. Hope i can chime in at some point and help.

  897. #897TurboBarrier2013-03-15 00:25

    Google! Searching around about hauling equipment and you were one of the first forums! just trying to get the word out about a product i developed to help the never ending controversy of covering the turbo!

  898. #898Zcolt2013-03-15 21:28

    did a search on Google to find this site. What a lot of great information!

  899. #899plizotte2013-03-24 08:01

    I found you like most others. I was searching in Google for related info and you popped up. I browsed around for a year or so looking for info about backhoes. I recently purchased a JD 410B ande decided to join up. thanks for all the great info.

  900. #900slowhand472013-03-25 22:53

    Have you heard: I woke up when my head kept hitting the wall? That's how I found Heavy Equipment forums. I was headed towards that wall again Dealers and auctions and commercial websites were not telling me how to make an informed choice, I wanted badly to spend money and get a digger but common sense said look for professionals or at least some experienced opinions to make my choice. Been watching- reading awhile and hope I can add something too.

  901. #901tmartin2013-03-26 15:12

    Receintly purchased 580K and found site while looking maintaince help. Great site.

  902. #902dalemurphy2013-04-20 19:09

    hello mr. frazier i was directed here from historical construction equip association hcea so here iam,nice site here thanks,dale

  903. #903Oxidad2013-05-01 19:19

    Thanks for asking, and even more, thanks for this forum. I Googled "Hitachi Excavator EX 120" and a few other variations; scanned the numerous listings, found this on the second page (I think). I tend to move past the first few listed especially if they seem commercial. And user forums (fora?) are often the best sources of real information -- and though they can be time consuming, one learns more than hoped for.

  904. #904trganey2013-05-02 14:21

    Google search

  905. #905trganey2013-05-02 14:24

    Googel search for D31P-16 Track Adjuster information and wah la here you are, or here I am, or here we are, whatever~! Glad to be here. Glad you were here for me to find!!!!!!

  906. #9063steps562013-05-03 00:24

    I just typed case 580 b backhoe into bing and the site came up. I just purchase a case 580b and was looking for info. parts and any tech help I could get. Already getting some priceless help. Thanks Danny

  907. #907beterarcher2013-05-18 17:40

    tripped over it on google

  908. #908easygoing8082013-05-18 23:34

    Google Search

  909. #909GMG2013-05-19 01:36

    Through a mechanic friend, I've been on transport and earthwork since I was a pup

  910. #910dozerman4002013-05-19 13:10

    Hello, Looked for dozer competition for 2013, "Do real dozer operators backdrag" came up on this site.

  911. #911michalex2013-06-21 09:09

    G'day All Found you through Google as well. Was doing some research on loader/backhoe's as I am poised to purchase a used one for my property. I am on Oz (Australia) & have been in the earth moving industry on & off over the last 20+ years both as mechanic & operator. Only looked in here briefly so far, but looks like a fantastic resource, congrats to all involved Cheers michalex

  912. #912BSM7732013-06-21 12:13

    I also found you through google,, i was working on the control valve on my bobcat 773. did a search on what i was workin on and the site came,,, very good find too.

  913. #913oakdaleinc2013-06-30 15:35

    Googled john deere 120c problems when I was out of options on why this machine was giving me so much trouble.

  914. #914lotech2013-08-03 23:51

    Google search while looking for info on a D3C I was working on at school

  915. #915bpg832013-08-09 07:08

    i googled it and struck gold

  916. #916Joe Sullivan MZ2013-08-09 15:11

    looking for construction machinery forums on google - not many out there, you guys top of the list on google

  917. #917plnecrazyone2013-09-16 14:15

    found you thru google search, "excavator forums", when looking for more info on ex60 excavator, cheers, nick

  918. #918Big Dave2013-09-17 11:04

    Found this while looking for used/antique equipment ads.

  919. #919aus cat2013-09-24 06:21

    HI I WAS LOOKING FOE HELP FOR A CATERPILLAR 428C BACKHOE THAT I AM HAVEINF TROUBLE WITH hi i have a 428c back hoe with power shift and do not have any forward of reverse gears i have checked the fuse and it is ok and have used a solenoid tester and there is no power at the solenoid,s on the gear box could there be a short some where your help would be very grateful

  920. #920ps66x42013-11-11 08:01

    I found this site by researching the net for a boom cylinder repacking kit for a Case 680ck. This is a nice site with lots of interesting reading.

  921. #921aus cat2013-11-13 15:10

    Fond the trouble it was in the wiring from the computer it was the two black wires that goes into one black that it pulled out just rejoined it and a way it went

  922. #922Cutterjohn2013-11-18 12:36

    Was googlizing something or another CAT related and found your site. Been hooked ever since, lotsa fun reading and informative topics.

  923. #923Torquewrench2013-12-22 10:43

    Found this site Googling opinions on Murray and Cozad trailers. Ross

  924. #924Nelsonequip2013-12-22 10:49

    I found you on a links page on one of my wholesale suppliers website and I'm hoping to have you as a link on my website in the near future and also hoping to sponsor as well, thanks.

  925. #925redneckchevy92013-12-22 16:19

    Googled "customized L9000" & here you were - struck gold that afternoon.

  926. #926Midnightowl2013-12-23 15:30

    I was out searching for answer and it was the first place that popped up.

  927. #927susumo2013-12-30 02:18

    Was searching on google when a link popped up. Great idea this one!! susumoe.in

  928. #928Lowmark2014-01-10 19:40

    Was trying to figure out how bad cat is going to screw me changing a injector cup in a 3116, internet search.

  929. #929adkhomeboy2014-01-11 06:01

    yahoo was looking for cat sprocket press tooling 100 ton

  930. #930stubble jumper2014-01-11 08:13

    punched in heavy equp. on google

  931. #931Redneck10132014-01-13 00:38

    I searched for foryms that had to do with forklift repair due to the lack of info on the internet for info on a forklift I just bought and then it lost a clutch.

  932. #932ttaxer772014-03-30 08:58

    was looking for av1902b Kubota motor

  933. #933RZucker2014-03-30 15:39

    I googled Wabco 353.

  934. #934Snuffy22014-03-31 07:16

    I was looking for information on Hough Wheel Loaders, Google search steered me here....

  935. #935stubble jumper2014-03-31 07:22

    stubble jumper here I needed some information on some of my equipment I just googled heavy equipment forum and found your site its great .

  936. #936Maasland2014-03-31 09:23

    I found you throught Google. We are OTR tires specialists located in Belgium, Europe. As we provide a lot of service to our clients (fitting of the tires up to 33.00R51, hot vulcanising OTR tire repairs up to 27.00R49, pressing of solid tires up to 35/65R33), there are a lot of pictures in our collection and I will try to share them with you here. A part of our pictures you can also find on our website: http://www.maaslandbanden.com/nl/image-gallery http://www.maaslandbanden.com

  937. #937shorgan2014-03-31 10:23

    Was looking for information on other operator's opinion of the Kawasaki 85Z wheel loader's operator station and google led me here.

  938. #938sethjames2014-04-06 08:28

    I found this site by searching on yahoo for brake repairs on case backhoe.

  939. #939AK Poclain-Case2014-05-09 14:05

    Searched for Poclain Excavator and one of the threads came up-Thanks for creating!

  940. #940dixon7002014-05-12 02:07

    Looking into getting a 580k or a 580sk and in the research of them this forum popped up many times.

  941. #941bruschino19782014-05-16 13:14

    Hi guys, Its a pleasure to be part of this forum. I had the luck to find this site, during a search on Google. I am a mechanical engineer, specialized in CAT generator sets, specially 3306, 3412. I also manage a lot of heavy duty softwares, so if anyone here need information, spec, schematics, etc please let me know and I will try to help. Regards, bruschino1978

  942. #942Hank R2014-05-29 09:07

    I was told about this site 3 or 4 years ago by diamondTguy and checked in 3 or 4 times a year and finally decided to join in here. I am a Pacific truck guy drove for close to 9 years Pacific and Hayes off highway hauling coal near Sparwood B.C. Have many pictures . Hank R

  943. #943ACCI2014-06-13 20:42

    I found you guys by searching Google for help with a problem my Case 90XT is giving me. i will post my problem...

  944. #944Isparkle2014-06-29 20:20

    Hi Hi, I googled "local 12 how to join" You were on the first page about 3 or 4 entries down.:usa

  945. #9451466IH2014-06-29 20:30

    I was doing a search on backhoe attachments for deere and cat track loaders

  946. #946OldMontanaPhart2014-07-22 14:38

    I found this forum by searching for info on "Case 530 CK diesel TLB". I just bought one of these beasts and know next to nothing about it, am hoping to lurk here and learn how to fix it myself WHEN things continue to go wrong...current issues at purchase are: Leaky fuel tank-leaking around rear stud Pretty much covered in greasy dirt on rear half due to #1 No working gauges-instrument cluster rusted Hand throttle presently operated with a piece of baling wire Blown gasket between exhaust manifold and muffler Not charging [no wiring connected to generator...] Rear tires are different sizes, unbelievable they hold air Swing cylinders drip, pretty weak Stabilizers don't extend quite far enough to lift rear off the ground Good points are: Starts w/o ether in this weather Had shuttle clutch replaced ~ 25 hrs ago all hydraulics work Goes forward and backward Steers easily both directions

  947. #947MEK2014-07-23 13:48

    I was recovering from a pinched nerve in my lower back, nothing to do but surf web. Looked up my JD 400 TLB and this site was listed. Read every thread, it is extremely informative and the followers are great.

  948. #948CDNDIESELMONKEY2014-07-23 18:56

    King of Obsolete has this forum listed on his website! Ive been an addict ever since.

  949. #949ericscher2014-09-13 12:57

    I was doing a search on a skid steer I'm looking at.

  950. #950dieseldog5.92014-09-13 19:41

    I was looking for some obsolete service info on a lull 644, and found it here from another member. Hopefully I have been able to pay it forward to someone else who is in a jam.

  951. #951TerryH2014-10-14 09:54

    I found this site by Googling "forklift forums"

  952. #952PaulfromFL2014-10-28 00:11

    I googled my problem and several posts came up in the search. A lot of good info here!

  953. #953Frameroux2014-10-30 05:05

    I was searching for Randy Krieg on the internet and it lead me to this site...

  954. #954LLLearner2014-11-17 12:26

    I was researching more information on issues raised in class than my HD Mech foundation course was providing and found this site back in 2012!! It has helped me ever since.

  955. #955laycobeau2014-11-17 14:50

    Came up on a google search when I was at Combotronic (now closed) login combobeau reregistered when I came to Layco Electric Innovations. Still repairing Heavy Equipment electronics. First encounter you helped me with a burned resistor. got a customer running thanks much. Beau

  956. #956RDHunter2014-11-24 22:46

    Google Search for parts and help with D21a-6, information here was better than any I found anywhere else. NEW member and fairly new owner of dozer, used for light to moderate land clearing, personal use

  957. #957Boma SA2014-12-06 22:12

    I was searching for information about mini-excavators / skid steers on the network .....

  958. #958HWilliam2015-02-04 11:50

    Googling for info about our JCB 212S, and found the forums. Very informative.

  959. #959ssimpala2015-02-12 18:49

    Google. I farm and ranch with old worn out equipment and always have something broken down. This site comes up often when I search for parts or repair advice...so I decided to join.

  960. #960houser2015-02-12 19:24

    I found it searching Google for 955K Cat loaders.

  961. #961animalv2015-03-14 20:37

    I was looking for cat ET on the net and it came about a thread on here about cat et

  962. #962Kevinr2015-03-21 21:09

    I Googled my 757 Bobcat and the Forum came up and a forum to me is the best place to get info to solve a problem. So I'm glad I found you!

  963. #963CM19952015-03-22 08:59

    Welcome to the Forums Kevinr! Glad to have ya'.:drinkup

  964. #964okbowhuntr2015-03-22 15:32

    Newbie. 'Dogpile'd for information on a Lull tele-handler. The more I looked the more I found! Great site! Thanks for everything.

  965. #965Snigdha2015-04-14 06:33

    This is a great forum for people related to c onstruction and infrastructure. Found your forum linked from another website. This forum is much more active than the manufacturer's communities and forums.

  966. #966Andy Martin2015-04-20 19:57

    Bing search for Cat D4D and Bobcat issues got me to the same place Looks great!

  967. #967catclawfarmer2015-04-25 19:35

    I am new to heavy equipment. Wanted a backhoe to use while creating our homestead. Google brought me to you all. Bought a Case 580B, am going to need lots of help!

  968. #968cat3202015-04-25 20:38

    Welcome H.E.F. You got an oldie still a good machine I would of looked for a C. series but the b will do the job .

  969. #969ol'stonebreaker2015-04-26 15:59

    Stumbled on the site while searching for info on Murphy diesel gen sets. It was the first gen set I worked around when I first got in the trade many yrs ago. Mike

  970. #970zmountain2015-04-26 16:04

    I am a new member with an old John Deere Backhoe. I was researching bushing removal and stumbled upon the forum. I posted a question with a photo and got an answer pretty quick that put me in the right direction. I came up in Google for me while searching John Deere Bushing removal. Z Mountain Charlotte NC 1978 John Deere 510 Backhoe/Loader

  971. #971sakuae2015-05-04 01:47

    Hi My Cat SIS 2011B everything ok but not showing graphics (parts) Cat wheel excavators (Like Cat M318C, Cat M315 etc.). How to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

  972. #972TrentNz2015-05-04 03:15

    I really cant remember to be honest. I think i stumbled across it. It really is a great forum for info and generally just a good yarn. I check the forum atleast twice a day.

  973. #973Wreckermech2015-07-18 20:56

    Hello all I found this forum looking for help with a boom lift hope to add to my knowledge and maybe help others.

  974. #974SwampFox_FMF2015-08-10 12:06

    New member from South Carolina! I found this great place while I was searching for information regarding a 1977 JCB 1550B.

  975. #975moriboy2015-08-11 07:46

    Howdy, I came across this site when searching for info on excavators while using google.

  976. #976bteigrob2015-08-11 15:39

    Yeah came across when I was doing some research on CTL and MTL machinery on google.

  977. #977JBP2015-08-23 06:35

    Hello. Found this site when duckduckgoing for info in a 74 580CK I bought. This was the best site of all the forums I'd found. Good folks, good info, good setup. Thanks Steve for setting this up. JBP

  978. #978GabrielBam2015-08-23 06:49

    The forum cames from some google searches :usa

  979. #979furu2015-08-23 23:45

    Found the forum while researching for user comments on CTL's with mulching heads, starting back last fall. Just joined yesterday after being a lurker for 10 months.

  980. #980gavingas2015-08-29 15:58

    I found this site looking to see how many people out there have never heard or seen a GM series 51 valve less engine and trying to find an injector for mine.

  981. #981JAdams2015-08-29 18:21

    I was searching for a forum to join where I can learn what is needed and wanted, what is for sale, and primarily, meet like minded folks to share information with.

  982. #982Blast It LLC2015-09-11 07:02

    i found you while searching google...Glad i did

  983. #983silverram3232015-09-11 07:27

    Searching Tapatalk.

  984. #984wmikec2015-09-24 11:33

    Hi all I found this site doing information hunt for Hitachi excavator. I read here for a few months before finally creating an account Mike

  985. #985Feliciano2015-10-06 16:28

    Recently started working at Off Road Equipment Parts Inc. and decided to search for forums for heavy machinery. Found this forum on google.

  986. #986marka6832015-12-02 10:34

    I am a small business owner, I found this site looking for information via a Google search. Forums are a great place for information exchange so I am happy to be here

  987. #987simonsrplant2015-12-02 22:10

    I seem to recall I was pointed to this forum by a guy I used to work along side... He aimed me toward this forum and another biased at classic machinery. Nice guy, Pete was his name I think. Not in touch anymore. Wish him all the best.

  988. #988Pavermech2015-12-09 20:40

    Google search while looking on info on a Kobelco SK200 excavator.

  989. #989damon12015-12-09 21:33

    I did a search through google using the keywords road grader forums.

  990. #990mekanik2016-02-03 09:29

    I found this forum while Google searching for info on a problem with an N14 Celect to Celect+ engine swap I had just completed. Terry

  991. #991cowgirl682016-02-05 06:44

    Came across you and tractorbynet the day I bought my Case 580B and realized it is way more of a machine than a tractor and that I need help!

  992. #992walkerv2016-02-05 06:57

    I have come across this forum on several occasions looking for info decided to join

  993. #993Whitey_Sobay2016-02-11 02:29

    Google search. I am searching for work in the IUOE local 12 in so cal.

  994. #994r74vette2016-02-16 14:50

    Howdy, I found the site due to a google search regarding Cat Excavator final drive research. Thank You for having established the site. Learning much already. Hoping to contribute back at some point. Thanks, Nick - Rochester NH

  995. #995fivehead2016-02-20 02:29

    Kept bumping into each other on the interwebs when researching various machines.

  996. #9961965IHdiesel2016-03-05 20:50

    I looked at and read stuff on here for a long time, finally got around to joining My brothers a member, guess he finally bugged me enough Lots of good info on here, if i'm looking up something equipment related i usually look here first.

  997. #997CableDW10cat2016-03-17 20:56

    The google mechanic pointed this place out while I was looking for a sprocket puller for my d8.

  998. #998SchreiberEX2016-04-02 11:33

    Googled a Fiat 14C. Looking for sprockets

  999. #999SineWave2016-04-16 06:13

    Googled "backhoe forum" if I'm not mistaken. Or maybe "Case backhoe forum." This site would have been one of the top hits.

  1000. #1000brwesi2016-04-23 20:07

    I am a newbie, this is my first post. I found the site thru a search on small dozers. The info I read here was intelligent and there was a ton of knowledge being shared. After hours on this site, I scraped the dozer idea and bought a mini excavator.

  1001. #1001billman5555552016-04-23 22:34

    Found when googling info about excavators. Also someone told me about it a while before but i forgot who.

  1002. #1002ridenby2016-06-26 17:12

    Looking for info on a backhoe. You all had it.

  1003. #1003CatKC2016-07-19 18:08

    Found this site after looking . . . and looking. . . . and looking . . . . for information on diagnosing a Cat 312B that wouldn't go into Rabbit travel speed. This seems to be the only place where you can get any knowledgeable assistance on Cats. I -really- appreciated the information I received. It saved me hundred$ by -not- getting something done that would not have fixed the problem. I hope I can return the favor in the future.

  1004. #1004crharms2016-07-19 22:40

    I found this site when I was searching for my first skid steer. I was pretty sure I wanted a Case 1845C and so when I was searching for information on them I noticed there were a lot of forums on this site reviewing them and I kind of got hooked from there. I read a bunch of the other forums on here and thought this group sounded like a lot of the guys I could identify with. I don't post a lot but the little bit that I have, you guys have had answers for me.

  1005. #1005Old Tow2016-08-01 17:28

    I found this site through a search on Google, and I am sure thankful I did !! Rick

  1006. #1006mechanic31622016-08-20 18:14

    I found the site through a Google search

  1007. #1007DirtyHands2016-10-27 01:32

    Info treasure I found it through GOOGLE researching Cat 416C transmission problems. Love this site....lots of info. Knowledge IS Power!!!

  1008. #1008thrashingcows2016-11-12 19:57

    Again with the google searching. Just bought an older 1845C Uni-loader and have been hunting for info and parts. Seems like a lot of great info, and people here.

  1009. #1009Kater2016-12-02 13:37

    I think I was in general googling skid loaders for information so I found you from a search.

  1010. #1010krn723862017-01-27 11:39

    I just googled excavator forums and yours was the first to pop up.

  1011. #1011PA Track & Welding2017-05-16 09:42

    Was looking downsize undercarriage shop and unload some used equipment. Did not have much luck so wife poked around different sites and found this site. Signed up and replied to some post,but trying to figure it all so I follow all the rules. Wish I knew about this site a long time ago,really enjoy. A tad bit Addictive! Again, any help on navigating site so as to not anger anyone and follow rules would be appreciated. Dale@ pa track

  1012. #1012digger242j2017-05-16 19:28

    We're pretty easy to get along with. If you have something to sell, and you own it, putting it in our For Sale section is fine. Steve's background is as a small businessman. If you're a little guy, we're happy to help out. Bigger operations that have PR and advertising budgets to sell their goods or services don't need HEF to offer them a free ride. Spammers, who join strictly to post links promoting stuff, particularly those that have little or nothing to do with heavy equipment, are shown the door. There's some latitude in the rulebook to allow us to judge whether a one-off post of something industry related is acceptable or not. Like eating potato chips though, most spammers can't seem to stop at just one. Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.

  1013. #1013PA Track & Welding2017-05-17 10:28

    Digger242j If I try to respond to people looking for stuff, it tells I do not have privileges to respond. I have posted 6-7 times on forum but then realized I was looking at old post not new ones. Any help

  1014. #1014Scratcher2017-05-21 20:00

    Google . Hi everyone. Yep googled case 580e brakes... and here I am. I have an oldie haven't looked into it to far yet (hasn't been delivered). Informed SFA brakes , and uses equal quantities of hydraulic oil and diesel. I am sure to be prodding the brains trust on here, as well as replacing many seals .

  1015. #1015CM19952017-05-21 20:02

    Welcome to the Forums Scratcher!

  1016. #1016Scrub Puller2017-05-21 21:32

    Gotcha Mate! Lots of friendly knowledgeable folks here. A few issues with the new format but the mods and techies are getting it sorted. I'm just south of Gladstone. Cheers.

  1017. #1017Scratcher2017-05-21 21:44

    Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the Airlie Beach area. From what I have browsed so far this seems a great forum.

  1018. #1018mountainguyed672017-06-05 00:47

    Found the site while looking for information on the many different loaders I found for sale, some of the searches brought it up.

  1019. #1019rwoody2017-06-05 20:43

    Been working for years on all equipment and retiring from army in 2 mths and will keep on the trail of repair but mostly run the front of the house. thanks fora great forum

  1020. #1020missjeriblue2017-06-15 20:10

    found this site when searching for info on grade checking.

  1021. #1021rodcap2017-08-08 20:41

    Found this site while searching for parts. Thanks for the site. Informative forum.

  1022. #1022DavePat2017-08-20 19:27

    I found you through yahoo... The reason I signed up was because the images were scrambled, and I had to sign up to see them. Im very glad I signed up. This looks like a wealth of info.

  1023. #1023DonP2017-08-23 22:21

    Hi, I found y'all while looking for an engine for a loader. Looks hopeful if I can figure out how to reply to the seller's thread. Right now is says I have insufficient privileges

  1024. #1024Blair Brylawski2017-09-16 11:24

    I was searching around google for what other people use as service trucks (Field Mechanic here) and came across the site.

  1025. #1025ianholt1502017-10-31 17:19

    Found this site while looking for info on whether cam binders are still legal in my home state.

  1026. #102692U 34062017-11-01 12:34

    Stumbled across this thread during a Google search: Grew up around logging and there seems to be a fair number of members from out on the west coast of Canada who frequent the forestry section. Figured it'd be a cool forum to join.

  1027. #1027bryanhoogers2017-11-02 14:33

    Hey new to this forum found this site on the ag talk forum site while looking for information on an engine conversion.

  1028. #1028Tarhe Driver2018-09-02 14:21

    This system requires 3 posts for full access. It's a spam-avoidance thing.

  1029. #1029Steve Frazier2018-09-03 23:34

    Anything listed in our Classified section must be responded to via Private Message. You get that privilege after 3 posts, as Tarhe Driver mentioned it's to prevent spammers from messaging our members. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you enjoy your stay!

  1030. #1030motoOzarks2018-09-08 11:48

    Howdy I don't remember how I found this site. But I like it and browse for info and entertainment. Thanks for your efforts.

  1031. #1031Keith G.2018-09-13 14:31

    This site was recommended to me after posting in the "orangetractortalks.com" site about what to look for in a JD690E-LC. I am so glad this site was recommended to me...

  1032. #1032Zajc2019-03-12 13:14

    I was investigating service trucks layouts. Brought me bere and I was lurking ever since

  1033. #1033Echotang2019-03-28 04:58

    I google for used equipment, and find this great forum!

  1034. #1034Dugandan2019-07-08 04:06

    Hi Steve, I'm a recently joined member, but have been a guest for a while. Back in the old days I would have asked a friend, colleague, parent, wife, mother in law, anyone who I thought might know, if I was stuck. Friend couldn’t help? They would ask someone they thought might know, on my behalf. That person might ask another, if they did not know the answer, etc. Then there were libraries, and ultimately professional help, if it came to that. Now help is just a keyboard away. Fuel gauge on my 1988 Commodore sticking – google. Dishwasher has error code – google. Itchy rash? Flying lead change? New kelpie pup training? Weather for the next week? Etc. I have a Fiat Allis 10-C, 1980 model, which I purchased in November 2017. I typed “Fiat Allis 10-C problems” into google, and Heavy Equipment Forums was one of the responses. That’s how I found the HEF. Thanks for creating this forum, I enjoy it a lot.

  1035. #1035elksniper12019-11-20 11:18

    i found this site while internet searching for info on a case 580b. Great site thanks

  1036. #1036CM19952019-11-20 11:22

    Welcome to the Forums elksniper1!

  1037. #1037mg23612019-11-21 05:40

    Welcome to HEF elksniper !

  1038. #1038Swetz2019-12-06 12:39

    I too found this site while searching for some info on backhoes, and have been reading every post i can for a couple of months. I cannot believe how active this site is. Mose other tractor sites do not have half the posts i see on here. I am learning a bunch...Ty.

  1039. #1039mg23612019-12-08 04:55

    Welcome to HEF Swetz !

  1040. #1040Bentsteel2019-12-20 11:30

    Found this site through a google forums posting 2006 john Deere 35 D search/final drive diagnosis

  1041. #1041Tinkerer2019-12-20 15:10

    Welcome to HEF, Bentsteel !

  1042. #1042mg23612019-12-20 18:50

    Welcome to HEF Bensteel !

  1043. #1043DD Cincy2019-12-26 08:07

    Every t ime I do a search regarding heavy equipment issues, I find there are always links to forums pages. So I figured Id search "Heavy Equipment Forums" and baam....here I am. I think I am going to like this place! Thank you guys for putting this forum together.

  1044. #1044mg23612019-12-26 18:38

    Welcome to HEF DD !

  1045. #1045zeek892020-01-18 19:10

    Google. All of my searches kept leading me back to this forum so I figured I might as well join! Cheers

  1046. #1046Bajtec2020-09-03 14:39

    I was looking for technical info about troubleshooting hydraulic circuits on my CASE backhoe. I was nt bale to receive email on my main account but google one did the job. This is very nice knowledge repository as far as I checked

  1047. #1047Old Cats 712021-09-03 22:45

    I found this from an internet search…

  1048. #1048emmett5182021-09-04 06:49

    Indeed. Even though I'm not in the trade, and use my backhoe for my animal rescue, I've always felt welcome here, and had all of my questions answered with patience and respect. I don't think I could have gotten any traction with this backhoe without the kind people on this site.

  1049. #1049mountainguyed672021-09-05 16:51

    It took me a couple years of trying to get registered here, I had many unsuccessful attempts. I’m on many forums, only this one was a problem.

  1050. #1050ridenby2021-09-05 19:59

    Like your thread on Irate4X4. These folks are pretty good too.

  1051. #1051Tony Furrh2021-09-07 20:06

    I was looking for a parts manual for a JCB tractor that I am working on, and bing sent me to this site (among others). Haven't been able to figure out which manual I need to purchase for a 214e (3CX), VIN SLP214TC6U090680. Any help?

  1052. #1052CM19952021-09-07 20:16

    Welcome to the Forums Tony! Try starting a thread in the backhoe forum and post the same machine info including the VIN.

  1053. #1053Rustyfender2021-10-19 20:35

    Greetings from another senior! I found this sight by looking for information on older Detriot diesels, read some posts and recognized some familiar names from another sight. Thanks from Ontario Canada for the great sight and people, they have helped a lot I want to be able to do the same.

  1054. #1054Corruption by the Sea2022-03-01 08:30

    Hi, by doing web-based searches for specific information about specific models of backhoes I continued to get hits to HeavyEquipmentForums Thank you.

  1055. #1055NwbHoss2022-03-01 08:52

    You can blame Skyking for me showing up here. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Been a huge help with my equipment choices for building my Shop and log home.

  1056. #1056tbsalvagefab2022-06-16 21:06

    Like everyone else, found it via the internet browsing for knowledge. Always interested in reading through all the projects and experience available here Have some dumb questions and figured i'd stop lurking

  1057. #1057LowBoy2022-06-18 06:20

    Same with me...I was looking for some answers to something back around 2006 or thereabouts when I stumbled across HEF, and it's been an amazing resource for information on anything that creates black smoke.

  1058. #1058Taillight guarantee2022-06-22 22:14

    I don’t remember how I found you. I am from Phoenix AZ. I’ve been in business for myself for almost 2 years now. I had been reading a thread about another newbie in business and having the same struggles as me. Scheduling and so forth. It was a huge help for me. I never thought I would be going into business for myself at 50 yrs old.

  1059. #1059Zac Mann2022-06-23 15:24

    What’s up fellas? Small independent field tech here! Found you guys looking for some answers on a jd 490e with slow functions!

  1060. #1060CM19952022-06-23 18:23

    Welcome to the Forums! We are close in age and I've never had a "real" job, always worked for myself. Lot's of good info here. Glad to have you. Welcome to the Forums! We have a breadth of mechanical talent here on the board where you can fit right in.

  1061. #1061machinerepairman3032022-07-03 22:16

    I found this forum by Google

  1062. #1062Vladaar2022-07-05 08:04

    I googled caterpillar technician forums.

  1063. #1063DaltonB2022-07-19 15:36

    New member here. I came across this site after scouring google for answers as too why I’ve got a 5 ton paperweight sitting in a field. Honestly I’m super excited too have found this forum!! You guys are amazing, not only is everyone knowledgeable but quick to help !! I now have a diagnosis and can start with the needed repairs.

  1064. #1064neri2023-02-13 02:26

    Found this forum through a google search maybe 5-6 years ago? Had issues with a Caterpillar 920 and I found some info here...

  1065. #1065NRath2023-04-21 23:31

    Found this joint through a Google search when researching machines before jumping into the heavy equipment life. Alright, not really jumping in the life, but I am in it to get my hands dirty!

  1066. #1066KoreaEarthmover2023-05-05 06:15

    Google Search. Hello from Korea

  1067. #1067Davidov2023-06-07 16:31

    Hello.Found this forum from youtube farmer ''FarmCraft101'' .

  1068. #1068Swetz2023-06-07 17:16

    I love watching him too...He goes to great lengths to explain the inner workings of whatever project he is on. Welcome!

  1069. #1069JD552023-08-31 14:46

    online search for paccar and they referred me here

  1070. #1070JD552023-08-31 14:51

    I have a carco ( F50PS) winch. Does anyone know the size ( dia. and how many splines) of the input shaft that you connect the drive shaft.

  1071. #1071kalawit@232023-12-04 17:27

    i found this forum in google.i want to learn more about heavy equipment i hope im welcome her

  1072. #1072Rustyfender2023-12-04 18:19

    I came across it looking for Detroit 2 stroke diesel parts and information

  1073. #1073j.wayne2023-12-08 09:47

    Found the site doing some research on Google. Great site!

  1074. #1074mg23612023-12-09 06:36

    Welcome to HEF j.wayne !

  1075. #1075Junkcars2024-03-12 22:46

    i came accross this website while doing research on equipment i lurked for a while then i needed to buy a part for the loader i bought but i was stuck and i made an account here to seek help from this community.

  1076. #1076monkeyswrench2024-03-18 20:01

    Google search for CAT D333 technical stuff.

  1077. #1077oldironfred2024-03-19 12:27

    A fellow member of IHCollectors.org

  1078. #1078Rannie2024-03-20 00:19

    I found this site on Google Search thank goodness I did

  1079. #1079donkey doctor2024-03-20 00:36

    Welcome. d.d.

  1080. #1080Vetech632024-03-20 08:07

    I was kidnapped, blindfolded, and drove here in the truck of a 68 Buick Skylark. I decided to live out my life here with my equipment brethren.

  1081. #1081stinky642024-03-21 13:38

    Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

  1082. #1082Truck Shop2024-03-21 21:40

    Where is here?

  1083. #1083Whingnut2024-03-23 15:01

    I searched my equipment woes and I found the site with a thread on how my backhoe will be my biggest nightmare

  1084. #1084Truck Shop2024-03-23 18:02

    Go up to the dozer forum there's one that could have caused people to sell there's. Isn't a purposed forum on here that hasn't caused a nightmare or two.

  1085. #1085twisted nut2024-04-26 05:09

    I did a Google search on an error code for my T180 Bobcat and luckily there you guys were.

  1086. #1086mg23612024-04-26 05:23

    Welcome to HEF twisted nut !

  1087. #1087Corruption by the Sea2024-04-26 10:00

    I did a web search for how to repair a specific issue with a backhoe and this site came up in the search results. I lurked for a long time before joining. I will comment that the people on here appear to be top notch. I've mostly been back to reading only, and usually don't even log in for that. I wish I had more knowledge (or owned a machine myself) so that I could help others out. Thank you.

  1088. #1088Self-Jameel2024-08-05 16:39

    I found about HEF during a google search, wasn't too familiar with the forum rules and regulations and didn't introduce Ma self properly but I was attended to and even cart a whole lots of information to Ma advantage.Shout out to every soul dead or alive in this forum.

  1089. #1089MarcusZ19672024-08-05 17:32

    I think I was drunk at the time...... not sure from too much pickling juice, but I'm still here.....

  1090. #1090KonnectKables2024-10-25 05:57

    I had a customer with a fault code he could not find so was helping out and the first forum with the answer was this one.

  1091. #1091Tony Wells2024-10-25 20:22

    I found you people a typical egotistical equipment oriented bunch, complete with strong opinions. However, that is more than made up by the extremely knowledgeable people (same people as mentioned above, btw) and all the help I've received. I'm thankful to be here! Aw shucks, a bunch of good ol' boys, who and I kidding?...you guys are all right in my book!

  1092. #1092i1536242024-11-15 18:56

    I was doing a search for some CNH Excavator info. The search engine was DuckDuckGo.

  1093. #1093Big Machines Today2024-12-02 14:09

    Hello, recently joined the forum. found it through chat GPT. I asked and it recommended this forum.

  1094. #1094Clunky2024-12-22 17:18

    Looking for a service manual for a caterpillar 416 and this popped up.

  1095. #1095aighead2024-12-27 12:44

    I think I found my way here after renting a backhoe for our new-to-us-at-the-time property/home and deciding I wanted to buy a backhoe for myself. I'd imagine I was looking for what brands looked like good options, etc. I'm happy to have made another great internet home here. -Edit- Well, shucks, I just searched through my previous post in this forum to find in my intro post I say I have a 2003 NH backhoe. I've been saying it's a 2004 for a long time now... 5 and half years later it seems that almost everyone who welcomed me is still here and active! Sweet!

  1096. #1096M92PV4U2025-04-20 17:42

    It was recommended that I signed up here by someone on irate4x4.com for some insight on a piece of equipment that I'm working on.

  1097. #1097IceHole2025-04-20 21:23

    Wasn't me. We don't allow your type here.

  1098. #1098M92PV4U2025-04-20 21:26

    Rotflmao.

  1099. #1099MarcusZ19672025-04-21 05:40

    Welcome to HEF!

  1100. #1100Snuffy22025-04-21 07:44

    I joined several years ago while trying to get information on my Hough 3 yard loader, This forum was very helpful, so when I bought a used JLG 400s boom lift I have more questions.

  1101. #1101BMC3302026-01-12 18:18

    I found this site on Google. Thanks for the add.

  1102. #1102JohnDeere310D2026-01-27 23:55

    Search on DuckDuckGo when looking for information about backhoes that we were considering purchasing.

  1103. #1103YT13002026-08-19 21:28

    I initially was trying to find a bit more about the Pacific truck hardware and also other unrelated things as well, not surprisingly I came away with helpful mechanical tidbits and more from this forum at the time.