Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Site rookie saying Hi

max diyer ยท 2005-02-26 08:34

Hello everyone. I just found your site and it looks to be a excellent forum. I drive a 18-wheeler for a living. I usually pull a bulk pneumatic tanker, but I sometimes hook up to a dump or lowboy trailer. I own a old, worn out 580-C. I have a friend that has a scrap yard and excavating business. I usually go over and play around on something. I grew up on a farm. Other than all the usual farm machinery, we had a International TD-4 track loader. My Dad was the township road supervisor for a while, so I got to operate all the equipment.

Replies7
  1. #1badranman2005-02-26 12:13

    Glad to see you here Max. I think you'll enjoy this forum and all the great people that use it. :Cowboy

  2. #2BRL2005-02-26 17:22

    Welcome to the site!

  3. #3littledenny2005-02-26 21:54

    Welcome to the forum

  4. #4woberlin2005-02-26 21:57

    Welcome! This is a great site. The people are very knowledgeble, and friendly.

  5. #5will_gurt2005-02-27 06:46

    Hello and welcome to the forum from a fellow Pennsylvanian. :usa

  6. #6max diyer2005-02-27 09:54

    Thanks guys! I was impressed with the site, when I first viewed it. So I joined. I'm glad to be here.

  7. #7lamarbur2005-02-27 10:45

    welcome to the site. Lot's of great information here and a great bunch of people willing to help one another.