Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How do I find the year of a jd 650 h dozer

dan7 ยท 2016-02-21 20:32

Just bought a 650 h LPG. Don't no what year it is. I think serial no is T0650FX904S70.

Replies6
  1. #1Tractorguy2016-02-21 21:33

    I tried to search that serial number and you've got some digits off?

  2. #2dan72016-02-22 19:25

    It is T0650HX904570

  3. #3Tractorguy2016-02-22 21:45

    Tried again with those digits and something still isn't right. Tried it on an option code website and then tried it on a separate website and still coming up as an invalid serial number...maybe a digit it rubbed through somewhere on the tag?

  4. #4OhDeere2016-02-23 00:29

    Dan, it is a 2003.

  5. #5dan72016-02-23 08:44

    Thank you. Is there a free web site I can go to for this info?

  6. #6OhDeere2016-02-23 10:50

    Your local John Deere dealer should be able to give you that information, hassle free. Unfortunately, this information is not available on a website free to the public.