Can anyone help me identify & date one of these machines please. I have just taken some photos on the cell ph but have yet to work out how to download them (to this apple computer) It's got DT 414 written on the LH side of the eng block but I cant find any other numbers to tell me what model the machine is. eg 65A 65B or 65C (assuming that there was all of those models made). What do I look for to help identify it? If it makes any difference, has drum brakes rather than disc. I'd also like to find a link address on the Net, or would appreciate a copy of page from a workshop manual of a chart, or something to tell me where all the grease nipples are on it. It looks like there's dozens of them, so Im bound to not find some!
I have since found out (by a guy who isn't a mechanic) that it's a 65 "C" because of the type of the DT 414 motor that's in it. I'd would be interested if that is known by others, as being correct. Cheers