Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HOW DO I SELL MY ALIS CHALMER WHEEL LOADER

rolly6909 ยท 2018-05-25 16:34

ID LIKE TO KNOW ANY IDEAS FOR QUICK SALE.BESIDES LOCAL ADVERTISING

Replies12
  1. #1Wes J2018-05-25 18:01

    You can sell it by the pound (kilogram for you I guess). Quick, easy, and paid in cash.

  2. #2rolly69092018-05-25 19:34

    ok but it runs all hydraulics work and motor purrs like a kitten..perkins engine great bucket its a 3 yard bucket..i want 5000 only for it

  3. #3mitch5042018-05-25 20:44

    If it works like you say I'll give you $5000...delivered.

  4. #4rolly69092018-05-25 20:57

    no it says you pay for delivery..where are you sir

  5. #5rolly69092018-05-25 20:57

    i can send you pictures..maybe you can sell it for me ...

  6. #6brianscathouse2018-05-26 03:52

    Send me pics, might be interested.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2018-05-26 06:36

    Good one Mitch..

  8. #8mitch5042018-05-26 07:36

    If it was closer I really would be interested; but I was just making the point it should be easy to sell locally, but probably not to a buyer very far away. A machine that large, in that price range, the transport cost would surpass the machine's value quickly. BTW, I am 3,158 miles away

  9. #9rolly69092018-05-26 13:42

    this is an older good running machine very powerful and tough ...ya not easy to sell here but you never know

  10. #10Delmer2018-05-26 14:37

    Have you put it on Craigslist? Any city within economical transportation distance included.

  11. #11rolly69092018-05-26 15:02

    oh ya i have..its on all the local adds..just have to be patient lots of tire kickers..you cant buy a used car for this price lol..ok thanks hey

  12. #12rolly69092018-05-29 06:37

    you may know the answer to this..had a guy look at it first time he got it started sprayed a bit of ether and it flared up..second guy went to look at few days later it would not start..they never tried starting it from the cab ..he held a hammer to the solenoid and it made a stater noise but no turning over engine..i thought they were trying to sabotage my tractor lol...there is a switch that needs to be held down is there not inside the cab or do you think they shut the fuel valve off.