Is there a way to slow it down. Its to fast and too jerky. Help someone before I break something.
Probably can put some restrictions in the hydraulic lines, needle valves with reverse flow check is easy, or a fixed orifice with reverse check in each line. Call your local hydraulic shop or hose supplier they may have something.
Okay ...thought of that ...just thought there was some adjustment valve somewhere? It is a 2007 model. Thanks any one else got any ideas.
Any clue on what AUX plumbing Kit was used? If it has proportional switches, they should be adjustable for ramp and max flow.
Good day Small six This si a question that pops up on a frequent basis, as always the possibility to improve control depends on what is the control system. To be of direct help can you give some good information as to the installation - photos - hydraulic circuit ect. You can find us at excatech.com happy to help. Kind regards Uffex
I will.see if I can determine aux kit used and maybe grab a few pics. Hoe is sitting for now ,trying to get seeding out of the way. Thanks everyone