Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How do you dis assemble a crane, miniture style?

[-Agent-] ยท 2008-08-03 21:24

This is how. #1-3 New Tracks for the road ahead #4 Put the new tracks on. #5 Start taking off the counter weight.

Replies11
  1. #1[-Agent-]2008-08-03 21:29

    #1 Remove Counter Weight #2 Remove Cab #3 Detach Jib #4-5 Detach Boom That's how it is done folks.

  2. #2oakland2008-08-04 00:11

    thats a pretty cool crane it looks like it gets the jobs done :drinkup

  3. #3[-Agent-]2008-08-04 00:17

    It can lift a ton! I have only broke one cable (string) on it when lifting, but that was when I got it so I needed to learn. Here is my make-shift trailer that I modified, It is really a bridge on a trailer, I hope to mod it into more of a flat bed, even though eventually I am buying a 1:50 scale tandem. #1 - Getting the body off the undercarriage #2 - Dragging the undercarriage #3/4 - The storage area

  4. #4[-Agent-]2008-08-04 00:24

    #1 - #4 The heavy haulage truck. #5 - Detached the crane on the truck

  5. #5[-Agent-]2008-08-04 00:29

    #1-5 The boom is now loaded. The loader had to move some steel plates around that will be used to set on scales later.

  6. #6[-Agent-]2008-08-04 00:32

    #1 Nice top view eh? #2 Tight turn onto the scales. #3 Using the trailer steering #4 Re - Positioning the plates #5 Im on! (And legal)

  7. #7stretch2008-08-04 10:34

    Impressive...built from directions or on your own?

  8. #8[-Agent-]2008-08-04 13:33

    Directions, but modified.

  9. #9Bobcat'nstl2008-08-06 19:12

    Now you need to get a real 1\50 crane to do it on like this one

  10. #10D5G2008-08-06 20:14

    I like the new 4100's by TWH.

  11. #11[-Agent-]2008-08-07 12:40

    I would like one but I need to get some more money. I want to get a 1:50 lowboy as soon as possible.