most of you saw my picts from the hatfield job and have seen Myers lowboys . well I also build coustom models as a hobby, heres my Myers lowboy just out of the paint shop. i will be adding more lights and a box behind the cab as well as wide load signs. etc . enjoy
looks nice,great job.
Beautiful... but one question Kevin....... is that machine properly chained down? I can see the lawman havin some issues. :drinkup
:notworthy Man that is a nice setup. Like to have something like that in my collection. Great pics.
:jawdropBeautiful job Kevin, What's the base model you used? Once those decals and lights get on it will look like the real one! Keep up the good work
thats awesome nice job :drinkup:notworthy
That is some nice work....If you don't know about this site already, you ought to check it out. DHS Diecast (forums) http://dhsdiecast.com/ You have to register like you do here, but it's just to curb troublemakers. I think you'd like it. Alan627b I suffer from model addiction too....
Very nice!
yep been their for 3 years got many things on their. thanks. my name is hoeman600 on their also
NICE WORK! What scale?
WOW!!, great job. What kind of materials are used and where? Ron
Very impressive, to say the least. Can't wait to see the finished product!
it 1/50 scale frome norscot
that is sick, you need to fix the wheel barrow tho.....
same truck I just bought! from 3000toys.com, except mine is coming with a blue kenworth instead of the black pete. Sweet ride dude. Now where is my shrink ray.
great job!!