I am curious what does "R914B, R924, R934C, A900C...." stand for? How does Liebheer name their excavator? Who can help me to make it clear? Thanks a lot!
Usually Liebherr use "R" for tracked excavators and "A" for wheeled excavators. 91X series are machines with a weight range from 21Tons to 23 Tons 92X series are 24 to 26 Tons machines 93X for 27 to 32 Tons machines The X is the series of the machine, could be related to a year range, similar to B / C /D series with Cat on the 300 series You can find also 9XXB or 9XXC , the letter at the end is for some upgrade on the machines ( similar to Series II for Cat ) :drinkup
Bienvenue alfapillar! Ca fait longtemps que je n'ai pas posté sur photostp. So does this mean that Liebherr's nomenclature has nothing to do with the machine's mass? (i.e. 944 is not a 45-tonne machine?)
Hi Tigerotor I didn't post there (and here as well ) since a long time Good question, I think that it depends on the type of Boom/ Arm / Counterweight/ Undercarriage fitted on the machine , some people says that the 944 is a 45Tons, but the ones I saw till now were les than that . Liebherr says that that 944C goes from 39 to 47 Tons. As per my poor experience, the 932/942 have nothing to do with the machine mass , but things change on the 4 series (B and C ), I know two guys who have a R932 year 1998, one was rated on the trailer at 27 Tons and the other one at 30 Tons Maybe some Liebherr expert could help more