Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HOW GOOD IS A 2008 CASE 580 SM WITH HYDRAULIC BREAKER?

miky25serv · 2025-02-05 01:09

HELLO, GREETINGS TO ALL, I WANT TO KNOW HOW GOOD A CASE 580 SM IS FOR WORKING WITH A HYDRAULIC BREAKER, IS ITS ARM RESISTANT TO VIBRATIONS?

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632025-02-05 07:49

    Any hammer is going to beat up a machine over time. If you are looking for something indestructible, you are going to have to invent it yourself.

  2. #2GTpesado2025-02-05 10:47

    I’ve Installed a couple hammers on 580sm. A couple of tips help. Make sure all the bushings stay as tight as possible, try to hammer with the boom as straight as possible , and do not hammer with the extension out. And it works as good as any hammer application will

  3. #3HarleyHappy2025-02-05 21:02

    I hate hammers on a backhoe. Does more damage to the hoe and the operator than the damn rock.