Wonder if this operator has trouble finding work? please disregard. could not get pictures loaded.
Now I think I got it "up".
here is a video of it. YouTube - Liebherr Excavator climbing tower
I saw some crazy Spanish language game show deal where they had (what looked like about a Cat 320ish) excavator and used it to undress a woman on stage. The clothes were clearly props and it didn't strip her down naked but still, it took some serious skill and an ultra tight machine. Impressive.
thanks for the video. the pictures didn't do it justice. james
:drinkup
Here you go:
Pfft that thing climbing doesn't impress me. It's got a two hooks on the track frame and a locking pin on the "bucket" plate. Dude isn't even that smooth on the controls.
but its still a very heavy chunk of metal waaay in the air.... that would hurt
Not for long!
This has been posted many times here on HEF over the last couple of years. There are more posts but these are the ones easily found. HeavyEquipmentForums HeavyEquipmentForums