Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how much should I offer?

92b16si ยท 2011-11-07 12:29

hey guys i found what I think is a decent machine, is there anything i should look for? what should i offer for eirther one of these, I will be making a cash offer. what machine seems to be the better offer?Think I can take one for under 20k? the dealer in il. has three in the lot. http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7669071&&guid= http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=8005445&

Replies4
  1. #192b16si2011-11-07 15:58

    what about this machine? http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7847675&

  2. #2jackie31002011-11-10 08:06

    hello, too expensive hello, i think that loader is very very expensive, i have some small loaders as this one for sael, under 20000usd, do u wanna have a look first, donot rush to make trade with those dealers,they just peek on u money, give me a mail back ,i show u the loader i have

  3. #392b16si2011-11-10 10:30

    can you load a picture here? were you located?

  4. #4Garrie Denny2011-11-11 23:22

    Just my 2 bobs worth from Aussie, If they were here down-under either of the extanda units would be good value depending on Hours , hose condition, Pin wear on boom, bucket etc. Garrie.