Found a good one lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhe2Wbh5vrQ&feature=related
didnt chain it down eather........................................grrrrrr
funny and people wonder why accidents happen....idiots
not sure i would bother chaining it down either, just see if I could wedge it on the ramps again as it didnt seem to want to come of there. . Does make you wounder at times, I have 4 chains for mine one for each corner. Best thing I ever saw was a couple of guys getting a bundle of sleepers about 20 i think all on top of a little 6x4 trailer so they where over hanging both front and back. they tied it on with what could best be called string. Me and another guy asked which way they where heading so we could go the other way as could see the sleepers on the inside of the pack sliding out. We can only hope these people learn without killing anyone.
HAY that looks like the guy that drives the 450 at my work......
Hi Guy's! New guy here... As an owner operator, it's funny to see how guys treat iron they don't own!!! Not only did he not have it chained down, who knows what he was doing to it with the forks of the other skid, not to mention the trailer he messed up. Other than that, why waist the time going all the way back to the yard just to drop off a bucket? I think this guy would be looking for a new job!!! Maybe as a Valet..... :Banghead
thats funny