Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to check codes on a 624G

bgood1130 · 2025-02-09 13:33

I have a check engine light on in an 03 624G. Wondering how I can check the codes. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-02-09 14:29

    You have a machine serial # ? If you’re talking about a check engine light I suspect the machine is a 624H. See info from the Deere 624H Operators manual. . https://techinfo-omview.apps-prod-v...loud.com/omview/omt195360/TXOUO10211998031655 .

  2. #2bgood11302025-02-09 14:42

    Sorry, this is a buddy who I help out with his equipment. He just told me that it's a 93, not an 03, and it was the low oil pressure light that came on‍ smh. Would you know what fitting I would need to check oil pressure, and where to check it? Do these just have a pressure switch, or is it a sensor?

  3. #3Diesel Dave2025-02-09 15:01

    Engine oil Pressure switch Deere part # AT85174. Thread is 1/8 NPT . Should be fairly obvious in the side of the block. Put your guage in place of the switch.

  4. #4bgood11302025-02-09 15:02

    That's what I figured it would be with an older machine. Thank you

  5. #5Diesel Dave2025-02-09 15:07

    Garbage in…garbage out . No worries bud !