Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to find year of manufacture New Holland B95C

mikeyc1945 ยท 2024-09-27 14:19

I just bought a New Holland B95C with 3357 hours. I want to put LoJack on it but I need the date of manufacture, which is not listed on the purchase invoice. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1aighead2024-09-27 14:33

    There are a few plates on my NH. One on the passenger side, right in between the door and engine compartment and one on the ROPS, when facing the hoe I think it's on the right side pillar. I don't recall if either have a date. There's also a plate on the engine on the drivers side.

  2. #2NH575E2024-09-27 17:26

    I think New Holland like some other manufacturers use the in service date as a "model year" but a NH parts department should be able to tell you when it was built and when it went into service with your serial number.

  3. #3mikeyc19452024-09-29 19:11

    Thanks guys for your swift replies. As soon as the tractor gets here I'll let you know what I find.

  4. #4mikeyc19452024-10-05 19:14

    Thanks guys. Found the serial number plate on the right side above the battery box. The parts department was able to determine the date of manufacture.