Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to install angle sensor on 992elc

mattwaage1 ยท 2018-02-28 01:02

Got another thread open with the problems but i am replacing the angle sensor on pump 1. Service manual says to use the diagnostic tool Whats the best way to do these without the diagnostic tool? Thanks Matt

Replies5
  1. #1kshansen2018-02-28 08:18

    I probably can't help but as always more information may help like S/N. To be honest when I see 992 the first thing I think of is a large Cat loader but the ELC confused me then I noticed this was in the forum for Excavators. To be sure to grab the attention of those who can help including the make in the topic line would help. Doing a Google search did let me know a 992ELC is a John Deere excavator. Sorry if this sounds too fussy but I'm sure other scroll through these posts fast and might miss reading one with limited information at a glance. At least it wasn't as bad as some that say "My motor quit what could be wrong?"

  2. #2tool_king2018-02-28 10:10

    Matt what is your email address ? I can send you the instructions .

  3. #3mattwaage12018-02-28 11:56

    [email protected] Thanks tool_king!!

  4. #4tool_king2018-02-28 13:11

    Information emailed to you .

  5. #5wornout wrench2018-02-28 18:44

    I sent something along to you also.