Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to load a Bobcat!

Deere9670 ยท 2008-03-23 12:58

I thought this was just amazing that this guy does this! Just a little on the dangerous side. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJ3_n_LFSA

Replies15
  1. #1jimmyjack2008-03-23 15:49

    wow wonder how times he screwed that up trying to master that,and uploading doesn't look like it would be graceful doing a face plant to get it off:Banghead

  2. #2stumper1202008-03-23 15:51

    safe to say that guy knows his machine and probably is not a novice.. i wish i did not have to tow a trailer everywhere. well done:usa

  3. #3ASPHALT042008-03-23 19:40

    Practice, Practice, Practice!

  4. #4tonka2008-03-23 20:47

    Wonder if he wears his seatbelt!

  5. #5Turbo218352008-03-24 08:23

    I think he worked as a lowboy driver at a company I used to work for. Why break the trailer down to load anything, over the side you go. That included bobcats, smooth drum and sheepsfoot rollers. If fact, i even saw him unload a hyster asphalt roller off the side of a lowboy

  6. #6Deere96702008-03-24 19:47

    I thought this was a funny skid steer video as well. Cheak it out!! This guy is a GREAT operator!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXCLyjG71HU

  7. #7tylermckee2008-03-24 21:13

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdFB0fNfhJ8&NR=1

  8. #8Deere96702008-03-24 22:38

    HaHa, thats why some people will never operate anything above a skid steer!! I mean they have no respect for equipment at all.

  9. #9Sparffo2008-03-25 15:00

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPr6frB7sBc&feature=related Mexicans haven't heard of demolition robots... with a BROKK 180 the task would be done allready and the robot would be climbing up the stairs

  10. #10Deere96702008-03-25 16:22

    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:OMG Who would ever do somthing like that? O wait now I know, I just read the title! :lmao:lmao:lmao

  11. #11JDOFMEMI2008-03-25 20:38

    Not to mention the danger of it, on a public street with traffic uncontrolled, but what kind of oil pressure do you suppose he had while nearly vertical forward?

  12. #12pc40chas2008-04-01 20:33

    loading a bobcat practice makes perfect

  13. #13texascadillac422008-04-02 15:06

    Wow, that video is even better than the guy loading a decent sized excavator into the back of a truck in almost the same way....

  14. #14Wayne Jaynes2008-04-03 10:34

    I've done some pretty tricky stuff with my bobcat but not this. I will have to see if i can do it on the side of my tagalong trailer

  15. #15Dwan Hall2008-04-03 12:33

    Wife seen that and now wants me to sell the trailer.