Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to mount hydrylics cyl on ramps

divedigger ยท 2010-07-20 09:38

I have a 50K tag-along with 5 ft spring assist ramps that weigh in at 245 each. The springs take a lot off the weight off but hyds would be nice since we are getting no younger! I have seen 1 trailer with the cyl underneath, 3 with the cyls to the side of the ramp and all the rest with the cyls mounted in the center on the ramp on the outside when up. I have a 12v hyd power unit and will get whatever cyl dia and length that I need. I would appreacite any and all info, advice or any thing you can pass on to save alot of trial and error work! Thanks Steve

Replies1
  1. #1Autocar2010-07-21 20:40

    Go to Surpluscenter.com and give them a call one of the guys there may be able to help you out. They have tons of hyd stuff.