Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to pull codes on a 2006 New Holland TNV75va

beswa ยท 2017-07-05 01:00

HI all, have a 2006 new Holland TNV75VA and it has the transmission/hydraulic light on, does anyone know of a way to pull the code off the dash with out any soft ware? there are no symptoms just the idiot light is on thank you Dave

Replies1
  1. #1mitch5042017-07-05 03:25

    Does that one have the digital screen? NH sells a tool for that, but it is just a plug that goes in the diagnostic port with a jumper wire on it. I have one, but if I lost it, I wouldn't buy another. I'd just fab up a jumper wire. You really need a manual, because that wire lets you get into all of the engine and tranny calibrations. You can get things all out of whack before you know it. I know I have a manual on a TN75D, I'll look and see if it covers yours.