Hey guys, I have a new holland w130, which is built along with like a case 621e wheel loader. I'm trying to adjust the parking brake but cannot remove the cap that covers the lock nut and adjustment screw. The manual just states to "remove cap" and the local dealer has zero clue as to how to remove it. I have broken a big screw driver and even a pry bar trying to remove it as the dealer said it must just pop off with plyers but they weren't sure. Anyone have any idea how to remove the cap? It is a big driveline disc caliper for the parking brake. Thank you
Parts breakdown
Thank you very much. I have that parts breakdown in my manual. I would assume it just pops off since I only see an oring with the cap. However I cannot get it to pop off. But will spin freely. Unless it's just hung up that bad on the oring I guess.
This one says "large channel-locks". http://www.ssbtractor.com/wwwboard/view_all.cgi?bd=case&msg=5366
I’ve had to remove the caliper and clean it then install it in a vice to remove. Just block the wheels
Hey Thomas the instructions should be in your operators manual if you have one. But I believe that you'll have to set your brake to put pressure on it so you can unscrew the cap.