Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to: Remove snow chains off tractor

Metsaman ยท 2015-04-19 13:10

Weather getting warm and snow is start to melt away so it is time remove snow chains off Your tractors tires. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNnJ2rfPnFs

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies2
  1. #1Curbster2015-04-20 01:15

    Well that was interesting as I was not familiar with that kind of set up, but I liked that big adjustable wrench, or spanner, you used on that stubborn clevis. I always put a dab of grease from one of the grease fittings on the bolt threads or they will be rusted right up when you go to put them back on next time you need them.

  2. #2Metsaman2015-04-20 10:06

    Thank You, that chains are old for now and not easy put on and little bit hard get them off, when this chains was new they was very easy to handle.