Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to Start My Own Heavy Equipment Company??

davidrobertson2 ยท 2014-09-21 18:14

How to Start My Own Heavy Equipment Company?? I want to start my own business with heavy equipment for people to buy or rent... But I need some help and I need some money so please contact me if you're willing to help I want serious people and rich people to help me build a place I need lots of lots of money. I need $900 million this is serious. or $500 million??

Replies22
  1. #1monster762014-09-21 18:17

    This has to be a joke

  2. #2Killbox Alpha2014-09-21 18:21

    Must be.. If I had 500 million I won't be looking to get into business, I'd be looking to get out.

  3. #3davidrobertson22014-09-21 18:31

    not a joke . this is serious.

  4. #4lantraxco2014-09-21 18:31

    I'm only looking for five million, so if you do get lots of offers, send the small fish my way, you know, the change you drop from those deep pockets? If somebody handed me a cashier's check for five million I might simply disappear, let alone 500 million. I would think "Due diligence" would take on a whole new meaning. Try Warren Buffet, he's a good guy, bought Burlington Northern because he wanted a train set to play with.........

  5. #5digger242j2014-09-21 19:05

    Ok. We'll take that at face value for the moment. What are you bringing to the deal?

  6. #6CM19952014-09-21 20:53

    That's a serious amount of money, an amount of money in terms of revenue that would put a company on an ENR's top 20 list. I'm with Digger, what do you have to bring to the table?

  7. #7Mike L2014-09-21 21:45

    What kind of construction business needs $500 million to get started?

  8. #8old-iron-habit2014-09-21 22:18

    I don't believe he wants to start a construction company. He wants to buy equipment to rent. I also want to know what he brings to the table.

  9. #9td25c2014-09-21 23:21

    To start off with you need a very good memory off the top of the head so to speak to keep up with equipment & customers needs . I know we have computers now but some of the best equipment dealer / rental yard owners I've dealt with have somewhat of a photographic memory . There mind works like a reverse phonebook . You can walk in and tell them your looking for a certain piece of equipment and in an instant they will start spouting off names of people & companies that use that equipment & might be willing to part with it. Or give them a company name and they will know it's equipment inventory . All from memory . Massive amounts of cash also helps .

  10. #10overworked2014-09-22 09:08

    I think this guy has a photographic memory, invest in his company and he will recognize you phone number with his photo memory and not answer it.

  11. #11metalstamping2014-09-22 11:08

    you only need money?

  12. #12lantraxco2014-09-22 13:55

    Money is fuel, if you have enough you can go just about anywhere you want to go......

  13. #13joispoi2014-09-22 15:22

    opcorn

  14. #14Deeretracks2014-09-22 15:30

    Who farted? This thread stinks to high heaven...

  15. #15Buckethead2014-09-22 18:03

    I may be able to assist you. I am currently helping a Nigerian prince with resolving his financial matters, and I expect to be well rewarded. I am very interested in investing my profits with you. :roll

  16. #16coalrulz2014-09-22 19:33

    This is one of the more true and hilarious posts I have seen to date. As is the case most of the time, your post is funny because it is true. Thanks for the laugh.

  17. #17wosama931b2014-09-22 19:44

    i think he realy wants a big company, and not to sure about getin money, what he could do is be a broker, a lot of trouble trying to start a large biz.,or car sales.... I hope david is a young guy, takes a heap of doin. sam.

  18. #18Buckethead2014-09-22 19:51

    Yeah, I don't know how old he is. If he is a kid asking a serious question about when he grows up, you don't want to discourage him.

  19. #19Randy882014-09-23 07:15

    Moral of the story, ask for large amounts of money to avoid the spam censors, that way your not selling anything, so do we have anyone asking for a billion? too high, ok then we'll go for 400 million either way, if your rich just call, but not on Sunday I'm very religious.......................................

  20. #20JNB2014-09-23 08:32

    C'mon folks, lets help this gent out. As of today, this forum has a membership of 41,908. If each of us ponies up $21,478 and change he's off and running. The only question is who's gonna be first?

  21. #21cutting edge2014-09-23 08:44

    I'm in. Who do I write the cheque to?

  22. #22CM19952014-09-23 11:07

    I believe this thread has ran it's course.