Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Problems with bees!

precision dirt ยท 2014-09-21 15:39

Anybody even been brush clearing and ran into bees real bad? The bee guy has been out to the job twice and kills the nest they just move 100 ft away or there are multiple nests and I'm getting tired of getting tore up by bees and and having to be an Olympic sprinter. He says it's a high possibility of more hives as it is prime bee area..... So he says... Anybody had to deal with this? I don't have a cab machine so any other ideas? Bee suit maybe? :beatsme

Replies4
  1. #1Moonlite2014-09-21 21:06

    Theres a thread on here somewhere about bees

  2. #2RBMcCloskey2014-09-21 21:27

    Try liquid nitrogen or CO2 from the welding supply, a cylinder and requlator with along hose. Wait until the bees have settled in and apply the nitrogen or co2, it freezes them in place.

  3. #3chroniekon2014-09-22 22:31
  4. #4precision dirt2014-09-22 23:00

    Thanks guys... Just wanted some other perspective because I'm tired of getting stung in the face!! Haha