I locked my fuel cap and now I'm getting low and cannot get it unlocked. When the key turns so it moves...it just goes around and round more than 20 times to the left...What is the secret? I went through many pages of the manual and could not find the lock feature talked about? HELP!! To add to that, I forlornly (i'm on my first 25 hours on this dream machine) took my 1976 Ford 6700 out to pick up rocks in the field, and it stalled 7/10 of a mile out...and would not re start, it had been running for hours, I assume the gage works...I looked in the top and there seems to be fuel there...and my mechanic is apparently taking a holiday. I dropped my phone after texting him which cost me more time, I finally called myself and it had dropped down the wheel behind by the fuel cap...and inside the rim! Thank heavens it was on and charged. Some holiday!
Sievers Equipment in St. Louis area is the best ever...they emailed me the answer...when you think it's unlocked it's locked..and vice versa...This dealer has made my day! He was too far away to sell me my JCB, but he is so very helpful.
I am finding a lot of uses for my JCB and my new Demo-Dozer. Moving old sidewalks (with ancient chicken scratches, pet paws)...bowling over the corn snow fence...moving boulders...dumping trash in the dumpster...grating the gravel in driveway, weeding another dirt driveway...the fun has begun...
Don't have too much fun, save some for warmer weather! lol :drinkup
Today I moved two heavy rubber mats...need I go on....gives me a reason to rise and shine early, that's for sure!!