Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to use a Goodall Startall 716

Moremph ยท 2016-12-29 11:20

Got a goodall startall 716 with no user manuals. Its the older 2 cable style. Called goodall and they were like sorry we dont support that anymore we wont even send you a user manual because its too complicated but we will sell you a 2k dollar upgrade that converts it to a single line. How is this thing suppose to function. I can get voltage out of one line set but when i flip the switch to unregulated it goes to like 20+ volts. If i go to regulated it doesnt really climb Thanks Travis

Replies3
  1. #1Wer2023-01-21 10:42

    Hi Travis, I have the same question. I see no one replied to your 2016 post. Did you ever learn how to operate that Startall 716? Thanks, Walt

  2. #2grandpa2023-01-21 20:04
  3. #3sprint292024-08-20 16:44

    hello i have goodall 718 not a clue how run can you help me