Hello, I have a cat 252b (2002 i believe ) and I do not have a manual for it. I was wondering how to work the auxiliary hydraulics and turn on consistent flow. The left joystick has 4 buttons and the right has 2 buttons (the right joystick does not have the button that rocks back and forth that I see everyone else has). I would like to use a brush cutter this fall and need to know how to use this function. Thanks
This should give you all the info you need.
Would you like a manual.? If so please post a Serial Number to identify the appropriate one. Edit: If it's a 252B prior to the B3 model then there are two options. If the Serial Number is up to SCP04599 it's SEBU7731, above 4600 it's SEBU8385. Both can be downloaded from Cat Publications for around $50.
Could you help me finding a manual for a 2002 TMS875C ? I would appreciate it!! serial number : 221862. Thanks in advance!!
That’s a Grove crane, correct.? Sorry I only have access to Cat manual reference numbers. You might be better asking your question in the crane section.