Hello, Having trouble starting my CT332. It turns, fires, but lights flash and it stops. I replaced the seat switch with no success. I’m at a loss. Any help? Thank you, Jordan
Welcome to HEF Jediger ! Make sure your auxiliary hydraulic control is not stuck on. You can check the status of Auxiliary position switch in the monitor. Press and hold the menu button until "DIAG" appears in the screen. When "DIAG" appears, press select. Then scroll using the select button to item labeled valve spool (or #8). It should have either an "ON" or "OFF" on the screen. If it says "OFF", then the EMU thinks the auxiliaries are on and will not allow the machine to start.
mg2361, thank you, I’ll try it.
The valve spool says off. Am I able to change that?
With the key in, it says ON
Park Run - OFF PARK Rel - OFF Seat Sw - On Seat Belt - On Door Latch - On (I dont have a door) 2 speed sw- off Over Ride - OFF Valve Spool - On
When you move the auxiliary control, does the valve spool change state? What is your battery voltage? Will it start with a jump? Anything in the monitor's screen when it shuts down?