Ah, where to begin? Alas, there is too much to tell so I'll keep it to the Cliff Notes version.... I'm an owner and now the fleet manager for a medium sized heavy highway outfit in Texas. We have about 250 units and do all sorts of things from concrete, paving, dirt work, with some crushing and hot mix production on the side. Things have not been good of late and strangely enough, its not so much the economic times and industry factors so much as internal factors driving those issues. We've made some significant organizational changes over the past month and its starting to turn, slowly but surely. At least we've been busy...so much so that moving equipment around and pushing the shop has kept me busy. Still, we have youth, confidence and determination on our side, so...its just a matter of time. I'm glad to have stumbled across this site and look forward to exchanging ideas. Frankly, I have alot to learn and intend to soak up as much as I can. I'm very fortunate to have some good people around me and its time to branch out and meet some more.
welcome to the forum
Welcome Heavy Highway!