Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Howdy from NC

Xcopterdoc ยท 2007-04-06 18:14

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic in the Fayetteville area of NC. I work now for a large rental company. I have many years of bending wrenches and leaving DNA on heavy iron! Hope to help you all out when I can. I have alot of manuals, both old and new. If interested, PM me and we'll go from there.

Replies6
  1. #1wrenchbender2007-04-06 20:20

    Welcome to the best Heavy Equipment site I've ever seen. I ain't trying to take Countryboy's job I think he's the welcome wagon master.

  2. #2equipment fan2007-04-06 20:44

    welcome to the HEF:notworthy :drinkup

  3. #3PSDF3502007-04-06 21:58

    You know I think your right. few days ago half the new post were him saying welcome. Oops almost forgot to say welcome aboard.

  4. #4Countryboy2007-04-06 23:53

    Welcome to HEF Xcopterdoc! :drinkup Half the new posts.............I was going for all of them.

  5. #5nedly052007-04-07 08:24

    Welcome :drinkup

  6. #6Tigerotor77W2007-04-07 19:53

    Welcome! I lived in Cary last summer. I really, really miss NC.