Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HPv102 pump parts

kj.fahey · 2025-10-22 14:53

Hi there I am having trouble sourcing this cover #51 on the schematic, hitachi tells me it’s obsolete, anyone know where I could get one aftermarket?

Replies4
  1. #1Diesel Dave2025-10-22 15:17

    Cover part # 4311778 , Only used on a EX200-3, EX220-3 and a Deere 790E. If push comes to shove wouldn’t be too hard to make one, the bore only sees pilot pressure. Are you trying to remove a hydraulic pump mechanical conversion kit ?

  2. #2kj.fahey2025-10-22 15:26

    Yes I am, putting the excavator back to electronic as I have sourced the parts to do so

  3. #3Diesel Dave2025-10-23 07:20

    To be accurate, cover # 4311778 is used on 790E serial # 015000 and higher.

  4. #4kj.fahey2025-10-23 07:31

    Thank you, I’m going to have to make one i would imagine, unless I can source a used one