Creativity knows no bounds
Well, if that's for real and they actually drive it down the road I would say stupidity knows no bounds, LOL
I saw a medium size pickup that was towing a full size dually that had a goose neck with a small front end loader on it. It was driving I77 north in NC.
"Hey Joebob pass me another beer"
Bobbysue in the camper needs one too, just hand it on down the line.
Hey Randy, isn't that legal in Iowa? Really the only way they could get into trouble is if that uhaul truck has any brakes, then they're dead.
I don't think its legal in any state, certainly not in Iowa, the first way to get into trouble would be if it left their driveway, after that......................................
Correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is this. One can pull multiple trailers, but the first trailer has to be connected to the tow vehicle by a 5th wheel type coupler. He could unload the pickup and 5th wheel camper trailer, hook the car hauler up to the back of the 5th wheel camper, and then load the u-haul on the car trailer. doesn't really matter though, both ways are dangerous as @#$%.
Yep its for real. Theres a video of that floating around going down the road. I can't seem to find it at the moment.
Biggrader, you give it a try and I'll watch from a distance, I'm thinking neither way would be even close to legal on any issue, the double hitch has stipulations, I used to pull a double hitch years back, no matter how its stacked that wouldn't qualify as a double hitch in my area.
And yes that is a cop walking up the side of the camper. Wish I could hear what the driver had to say.......
I'd like to see the expression on the cops face when he first saw it, then what happened next would also be a photographic moment.
Wow now that thinking. Can't say that I wouldn't try it after all its a rental.