Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyd flow to third function

farm ยท 2010-08-12 23:51

Hi all, I am a newbee here but I am hoping someone can answer a question for me. We have just purchased a new Ranger/SLDG LG936L loader (I know I know cheap nasty chinese loader ointhead) and I was wondering if someone could tell me what the hyd flow and pressure is to the third function circuit on the loader arms. The reason I want to know is that I want to run a hyd motor off that circuit and would like to know how big a motor I could put on it. thanks in advance for any comments/abuse :tong steve

Replies2
  1. #1willie592010-08-13 00:00

    Welcome to the forum farm. :usa I don't know anything about the loader you mentioned, but if you get no response, a simple rule of thumb is the port size of the hyd motor you would be using. Example; if the port size of the motor you want to use is 2", but the piping of the aux circuit is only 3/4", then your motor is probably way too large for you circuit. You see where I'm coming from? You'd want a motor that has a port size that closely matches the piping size of you aux circuit.

  2. #2farm2010-08-13 00:27

    sounds like a plan if nothing else atco thanks for the reply. I spose I should just get off my lazy ass and do a bit more research. thanks again