Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

michigan L320

wnydirtguy · 2010-08-12 22:15

we just got 2 of the beasts. wondering how they are going to. just wondering if anyone has ran one.

Replies11
  1. #1BAD5oh2010-08-13 19:03

    Sorry just realized it's not the same model in the link I posted below

  2. #2mourafetis2010-08-25 08:46

    Hello!!! We have sold a couple of L320's here in Greece and they are fantastc machines!!! All our clients are very happy. If you need any help with them just ask, I have very good technical knowledge on them...

  3. #32005kes20052013-04-14 21:55

    I have a L320 that may have low brake pressure- will that cause the Declutch to kick in- won't go forward Cheers M

  4. #4mourafetis2013-04-15 02:13

    Hello!!! Having low brake pressure, the parking brake cannot be released. If all works correctly, when you go into gear and the parking brake is applied, the normal wheel brakes are also applied so the machine will not move. This will happen to both forward and reverse!!! If the machine will go on reverse but not on forward you have an issue with the declutch valve (the declutch valve cuts only the forward gear). In the front of the transmission control valve you can see (standing on the middle of the machine) a hose that needs a 9/16 wrench (there is only one small hose, I think you will see it easily). This is the declutch pressure. If you take it out, it should not send oil if declutch is not activated. If you have more questions please let me know.

  5. #5oldseabee2013-04-15 09:41

    if you remove the hose and still have the problem, it could be that the declutch valve has a broken spring or is stuck in the declutch position. If removing the hose takes the problem away, you could have a bypass in the brake valve that operates the declutch or trash under the brake pedal so it doesn't come back all the way. Don't remember which, but one brake pedal activates the declutch and the other doesn't.

  6. #62005kes20052013-04-15 11:26

    thanks Will work on next week thanks Will work on next week

  7. #72005kes20052013-11-12 19:15

    If i leave this line off does everyhting else work properly? If I leave the line off will everything else work properly- the old girl runs fine once the line was disconnected. Will the declutch etc still behave? Cheers M

  8. #8380W2014-01-07 20:51

    l-320 I have a l-320 that will not move forward or reverse, when moving the shifter to reverse the backup alarm does sound, showing there is pressure to switch. the short shaft from torque to trans is not turning but can turn it freely by hand. torque in and out pressures 66(psi) at idle but 120(psi) at 2000 rpm any help thanks

  9. #92005kes20052014-01-26 23:12

    So no power from torque to tranny? Sounds like seal is blown on stater Have you pulled filters? Any sparkles in fluid?

  10. #10Russell692019-12-25 19:56

    If the transmission filters were clogged would this cause the pressure switch to disable the machine forward and reverse. I have an opportunity to buy a L320, starts right up and hydraulics work good. No forward or reverse. Owner said last time he ran the machine it worked fine. Sat for several months and wouldn’t move. Can tell it needs a lot of maintenance. The filters are rusty so I know it’s been awhile. Any advice? Thanks

  11. #11Russell692019-12-27 20:09

    If anyone would have an idea of where to get a shop manual that would also be awesome. Even if I rent it or pay you to have it scanned. I’ve had no luck on MinnPar. Parts manuals I can get all day long.