Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyd pressure adjustments

Project1 · 2020-07-24 06:44

Hi everyone New to the forum I bought a 1987 dresser 645 and would like to check/adjust hyd pressures if need be, my swing is slower in one direction and also the travel on one side either direction. I don’t have a manual and can’t seem to find anything on line about these machines if someone could point me in the right direction where to get a manual or some specs it would be greatly appreciated. Tried attaching a couple pics could not get it to work I will work on it Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2020-07-25 12:06

    Good day A fault that is in one direction points to a shock or refill valve, in most case's this will be in the head of the motor. If you can post a hydraulic schematic that would be usefull to help some more. Kind regards uffex

  2. #2Project12020-07-25 20:31

    Sorry but I don’t have any books on this machine

  3. #3uffex2020-07-26 10:02

    Good day P1 If you can post the label on the swing motor we maybe can give some checks you can make. KR Uffex

  4. #4Project12020-07-27 04:10

    Will do Uffex Tks