Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Brake Master Cylinders

Prospectorgav ยท 2014-11-06 16:29

Hello forum, I am having a bit of difficulty sourcing Wagner Lockheed FE1099 hydraulic brake master cylinders. I am chasing two new or rebuilt assemblies. Do any readers out there no where I can source these from?.

Replies5
  1. #1overworked2014-11-06 16:45

    Powerbrake-drivetrain in Pensacola Florida says in stock on website.

  2. #2HATCHEQUIP2014-11-06 20:50

    brake supply in evansville indiana

  3. #3essemengineers2014-11-21 04:24

    Thanks for asking this question. I am also suffering from the same problem of Hydraulic cylinders. Where can i get best manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders in India.

  4. #4Prospectorgav2014-11-21 05:54

    There are different types of FE 1099 cylinder configurations. I do not know about India but try powertrains in USA ( [email protected] .) They might be able to help.

  5. #5brianbulldozer2014-11-21 10:23

    Don't know what your issue is, but if it is just corrosion, I have had good luck having a local automotive machine shop bore and insert stainless liners in cylinders for off road applications that i could not find replacements for. Not sure where to have this done in India though.