I wanted to know if the return line from the breaker should go to the return filter then to tank, or it should return to oil cooler then to return filter and tank. The machine used is a PC300-7 and I am adjusting the flow on the monitor of the machine. And the temperature of the hyd. oil when using a breaker reaches 70 degree C. Should I keep the system like this or make some changes?
Years ago we always dropped the return to the filter and didn't worry about the temperature. It would be a problem in real hot weather but we didn't have to worry about that much where I'm at. Most of the factory plumbed machines I've seen now days go back through the cooler and then to the filter. Those machines though generally run high flow items like compactors or log processors. According to my temperature converter 70 degrees C is about 158 degrees F. That is about what we run all the time here on excavators without an add on function. I would think you would be OK if that is all the heat your breaker is running. Good Luck!
I think you will be ok .You could run to a high pressure filter than to cooler.The reason for going to the filter is case the the hammer come apart inside it will not clog up the cooler with metal and seal material.Filter is a lot easier to fix than cooler.