Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Breaker safety & operating Android Application

imo ยท 2013-03-25 14:52

I'm not sure if this is the right part of this website to post this thread, so forgive me if I made that mistake. I've recently animated and produced graphics for this application which is now available in the Google Android Market for smartphones. Still waiting for the Apple release. Will always be updating the app, next update this week will have Instructions for Combi Cutters. What do you guys think? Would love some feedback. Here is also a video promo for the application: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzKRsQMWIH4 To download for $1.00 on your android device go to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shirotech.hammers Thanks for your time.

Replies5
  1. #1Shenandoah2013-03-25 17:00

    Just a suggestion...tell John Tindall the video plays too fast to get the message across, and to remove the "s" at the end of the word "equipments" as 'equipment' is already a plural in that form. Welcome to the forum, btw.

  2. #2digger242j2013-03-25 18:04

    It really didn't belong in "Shop Talk", so I've moved it here. I'm sure you've read our rules, so you know the one about advertising: Welcome to HEF. And I agree with what Shenandoah said.

  3. #3imo2013-03-25 22:47

    Thanks guys. Sorry about that digger 242j. I'll keep it in mind for next time. Contacted the editor to slow things down and fix that grammar mistake too

  4. #4imo2013-03-25 23:15

    This is the updated video by the way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0vmX-X74Q

  5. #5digger242j2013-03-26 05:02

    . No worries. This is why the rules allow for an introductory post. We do recognize that our members might like to learn about these kinds of new products.