Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hydraulic connector type?

russgustafson ยท 2025-02-24 22:46

This line was attached to a new tilt bucket I bought for my excavator from China. I can't figure out what type of connectors are on it. It doesn't fit standard JIC or ORFS.

Replies9
  1. #1heymccall2025-02-24 23:26

    JIS?

  2. #292U 34062025-02-25 00:46

    DIN?

  3. #3Coaldust2025-02-25 00:47

    BSPP 60 degree cone (BS 5200) .

  4. #4Welder Dave2025-02-25 01:27

    A good hydraulic shop should be able to match it.

  5. #5HarleyHappy2025-02-25 06:16

    Looks like NPTF. It looks to me, like the upgraded NPT and add an F for fuel.

  6. #6materthegreater2025-02-25 06:35

    I'll second that.

  7. #7fast_st2025-02-25 07:44

    Gots a yanmar midi, I'll double that second, that there is a BSPP fitting ohh yeah.

  8. #8Vetech632025-02-25 08:05

    These manufacturers need to get together and standardize their fittings.

  9. #9fast_st2025-02-25 08:20

    They did, all 20 of them met separately and made up 20 standards.