Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic coupler valve

typ4 ยท 2018-04-30 11:48

So im looking for a hyd coupler valve to replace on our fleet. We have older JD equipment and the dealer is no help. They want to sell us a complete install kit. The ones we have are mounted on the stick above the bucket cyl and use oil from that to run the coupler when the switch is activated. I dont like that arrangement. Any help is appreciated. Here is what we have

Replies2
  1. #1funwithfuel2018-04-30 12:34

    That looks more of a manifold with a logic valve vs a solenoid valve. Have you traced your lines back to source. I think you may have an AB solenoid valve down near the foot of the boom or near the MCV. good luck.

  2. #2typ42018-05-02 16:35

    The solenoid is missing. Turns out the maker is right here in portland so a trip is in order. Hydro Power Systems. I finally got to someone at deere that has been there a while that knew.