Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Cylinder Issue with video

shmadam ยท 2025-03-11 20:49

Hello everyone, setting up to leave the city and start a farm. Not sure if this is the spot that I post this in, but hope so. I bought a portable sawmill from china (I know, my first mistake) and after dealing with all the problems so far (which was... I don't even wanna begin talking about it) I'm close to the testing phase. I have uploaded a video to show the problem that I am dealing with now and am hoping someone can help me with this issue or guide me to where I can find the solution. I didn't mention this in the video, but after I got the 2 motors on the saw part of the machine working I had to loosen off the screws at the cylinders at the tree lifting arms to get them working in the first place also. was the same process we did for the up and down motor for the saw to get it working in the first place. here is the link, anyone who has knowledge on this or where I should post this would be great. (cylinders have 2 hoses connected to it)

Replies0

No replies yet.