Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic filter size for Takeuchi TL140 / Mustang MTL20?

Allgood ยท 2009-11-20 19:27

The writing is faded off my existing filter and I want to replace the hydraulic filter tomorrow on my Mustang MTL20. I had a Takeuchi TL140 which is identical but sold it at 3000 hours to get a 500 hour Mustang. Still, I have no book or reference as to what size hydraulic filter I need. Any help as to what filter size would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance for any help!

Replies5
  1. #1Allgood2009-11-22 09:39

    Nobody?

  2. #2Allgood2009-11-24 16:56

    Never mind. I found all of the Donaldson and Baldwin filters for the entire machine that cross referenced and saved hundreds!

  3. #3Sandhills-elect2009-11-25 08:40

    Where did you find main hydraulic cross, i have a TL130 or Gehl ctl60 the same thing. I have been unable to find one. If you could help i would be very thankful! Brent.

  4. #4BigO-L32016-07-23 17:47

    Could you post up those cross numbers and where you bought them, esp. the hydraulic filter.

  5. #5lantraxco2016-07-23 20:28

    http://catalog.baldwinfilter.com/ Might work...