After recently purchasing my New Holland, I was told to purchase either an Operator's manual or service manual to understand the tractor more so I searched their website which directed me to a document purchasing place and saw there are operators manuals and service manuals. Operators manuals are around $80 and service manuals are around $400(hefty) All I want to know are the basics of the tractor, and what hydraulic fluid it uses. Which manual will show me this? Are there any better websites for purchasing pdf versions? On a side note, does anyone know how to open the hydraulic fluid cap? I pressed down and turned it many times, pulled it - no luck.
https://imgur.com/a/ioj2OEK
I found mine on ebay. After purchasing I was sent a link for downloading a pdf and was mailed a disk as well.
Thanks Hank, The operators manual has sufficient info in it. On an upside I found a legit parts manual on the internet.
That's great. Now go and have some fun.