We have a 2007 t190 closed cab. The machine keeps giving the warning of hydraulic fluid overheating and shuts off, have to wait 30 minutes to continue. Any ideas?
I would check the cooler to make sure its not packed with debris, replace hyd. filter and check fluid level. If all checks out, I would look at the sensor and see if it is bad. Does this occur while running just the bucket or are you running an attachment when it over heats?
We mainly use this machine for grading with a 4 way bucket, so yes attachment. But I believe it has happened with just a standard bucket as well...
Check cooler first. Also check the cooling fan is kicking on to high. Start the machine and flip the cab. The fan starts on low. Unplug the coil on the fan motor. It should kick to high. If it does not, the valve is bad.
What just about to say that...If it's a mechanical fan, check that the belt is tight or even there. I've seen an idler seize and cut the belt.
Ok so this morning got to power wash all the coolers out, did not look that bad, ran machine for a few minutes, opened cab, and unplugged the fan it immediately went HIGH, funny part is though if I just let me the machine run and run the fan never kicks to high, my other T190 same year kicks to high after only a few minutes running, ideas?
Its a HYD fan.
Ok been letting it run for a while, went back out and the fan kicked on HIGH as I was standing there... So I am going to change the main & secondary hydraulic filters as well as the case drain filters, and will repost back, I guess if this does not solve the issue it is either plugged cooler or temp sensor?
Where is the sensor? Can I clean the cooler? If I take it out what is the best way to clean it out and check for clogs?
Looking for some quick advice for removing and flushing out hydraulic cooler
I know this post is 8 years old,, but if by chance the guy is still on here what was the remedy for this? I have a t590 that's doing the exact same thing. Its even got the bobcat dealer stumped.
Im not the guy that your looking for but I did have a old Bobcat 630 years ago that did the same overheating issue. Found out that the main pump was shot, basically had to much blow-by past the pistons. This caused all the excessive heat. It wasn't a cheap fix but that what I ended up with...
There's a filter on the fan drive motor circuit also