Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Hammer install kit

joispoi ยท 2008-07-28 02:08

Hi all, Anybody know a good place to order a hydraulic hammer install kit from? This is for a komatsu pc300-5. Thanks- Joi

Replies8
  1. #1Iron Horse2008-07-28 02:26

    These are good guys , and will go out of their way to help . I have been dealing with Bobby Hudson . http://www.hctkits.com/index.html

  2. #2MKTEF2008-07-28 15:37

    Call Hesselberg Maskin AS. +47 22 88 72 00 They got kits in stock for your Komatsu. With brackets and all. They are the Komatsu dealer in Norway. Otherwise i would try calling a scrapdealer in Norway or UK. A good tip is to check if your central dosen't have the valve installed already. You might be able to build one kit yourself, or with the help of a field mecanic. Ive posted pics from our hammer installation on a 210-6 here:

  3. #3joispoi2008-07-28 16:02

    Thanks guys! :notworthy

  4. #4MR. KOBELCO2009-03-27 13:35

    http://www.hkx.com

  5. #5bordercollie2009-03-27 17:04

    HKX kits are easy to install, good directions and awesome clamps for the piping...

  6. #6inttrac2013-11-30 06:44

    Hello MKTEF, I cannot access the link, can you help me with information how to install our own valve kit?

  7. #7MrElectric032013-12-03 22:57

    I prefer npk kits especially for a machine like that. They are pricey and they may not have the kits ready to go for a dash 5, but they have manually adjusted reliefs which I like and the best product support I've ever seen or heard about. I would advise against hkx, I've installed around 20 of them on komatsus and not one went on without issues and a call to their tech support. The techs are very helpful though.

  8. #8curb guy2013-12-04 22:52

    x2 on the HCT kits. I'm in the process of installing one now and have been pleased with it so far.