I need to replace all of the hydraulic hoses on a JD 690B Excavator that I am restoring. I need a schematic that I can supply to a vendor to build each hose, including fittings. Is there such a thing? Or does someone know of a supplier that I could call that would be reasonably priced in making them for me?
Welcome to HEF Weed No such list of all the hoses. Your local hydraulic shop will be very interested to work with you.
Really only 2 options. Either buy hoses from the dealer or take the lines in to the hose place and have them built by sample.
I've ordered from this place before: https://www.discounthydraulichose.c...U3m5UxX35Rh10evMey82EknIRiVV3AfQaApRfEALw_wcB They had some hose that I needed for boat hydraulics that the local shops didn't have Price is good too. When I lived in Tacoma Williams Oil Filter Service was the go to place and they charged a reasonable price. Out here in KY I think there's one store in town and they charged me $180 for what should have been a $40-50 hose. Not going back there again If you don't have the old lines it's not that hard to measure. Get a random piece of hose and hold it where the new one needs to go. Take into account how the machine is going to move
I know of one hydraulic shop in our area that is able to build many Deere hoses based on part numbers. I've had fairly good success with them, not every part number comes up but the majority do. Not sure how far back they go but it is out there, I've ordered hoses from the dealer and found that they had him make it for them. So yes, it appears there is something out there.
My Deere dealers build the hoses by part number.
Deere has a good online parts lookup if you go that route. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/navigation/equipment/82653