I have an ihi 35j that I’ve owned for a couple years and never had an issues. I haven’t used it much for a couple months but i keep it stored under cover. I went to pull it out and within 100 ft it started to loose hydraulic power to the tracks. I pulled over and realized the boom and the bucket were really slow and noises as well. It was a little low on fluid, so I put some more in it. No change Changed the filter and alot of the noise is goin but I have even less power than before. the hydraulics actually move faster now at lower rpm What’s weird is the swing, blade and side to side boom adjustment all work normal. So my tracks, both boom cylinders and bucket are weak now. Any ideas or advice is greatly appreciated.
Good day From the schematic information I have common to those three circuits is that of the P1 pump, it could be a lodged open relief valve, as the remaining part of the pump appears to be working good makes the pump less probable. You could drive the bucket or boom to full stroke it may jar any obstruction free, however it may not work. Kind regards Uffex