Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic Line Placement on Pump

Johnm1125 · 2024-11-23 13:48

I am replacing the hydraulic pump on my dump trailer. The ports are in different locations on the new pump than what they were on the pump I’m replacing. I am not sure where the lines will go on the pump. I have a total of three ports and one is labeled Outlet, the other is labeled overflow valve, and the third is labeled throttle valve. This is a single acting pump, which is replacing a single acting pump. I have two lines on my cylinder one at the bottom and one at the top. Any help would be great

Replies4
  1. #1Johnm11252024-11-23 14:14

    I did just notice this on the new pump. The new pump has a metal tank and there is a threaded fitting on the backside of it. Would the return line just actually connect to the tank?

  2. #2IceHole2024-11-23 15:39

    #16 is the only port. 1 way cylinder should just have a line in the bottom. Top port would just be an air vent.

  3. #392U 34062024-11-23 15:42

    Do you have a control valve on the trailer?

  4. #4kyvenshen092024-12-05 04:54

    I am the supplier of dump trailer pump. seach Hydraflu hydraulic